L'Oréal Paris Hydra Genius Daily Liquid Care - Extra Dry Skin

72HR Intense and Continuous Hydration. Lightweight Liquid Care Formula. Comfortable, Fresh, Healthy-Looking Skin.

L’Oréal Skin Expert Paris introduces Hydra Genius - a unique line of highly efficacious Daily Liquid Care Moisturizers. Formulated to offer lightweight hydration, these formulas break into water upon contact with skin to deliver instant hydration that glides on easily for quick absorption.

Specifically developed for Extra Dry Skin, this water based moisturizer, is formulated with Aloe Water + Hyaluronic Acid to provide dual action.

• 1. 72 hours of intense and continuous hydration: it quenches skin with moisture & locks it in.
  • 2. Comforting Action: it envelops skin with moisture providing comfort.

The result? Comfortable, hydrated, fresh and healthy-looking skin.

• Aqua/Water

• Can i have this product?3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Elisabeth E.
Brewton, AL
I'm living for this right now! It's super hydrating and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Everyone talks about the scent and to me it doesn't really have one, it's super light and basically like water. My skin is super dry and it's really helped keep it hydrated. For $13.83 you can't beat this moisturizer!
Marina T.
Bensalem, PA
Honestly I doubted Loreal skin care line. But let me tell you, just because it is from the drugstore, does NOT mean its bad. It has QUICKLY become one of my favorite moisturizers. I used it daily and only started using it about 3 weeks ago. Very light on the skin but hydrates the skin!
Bella R.
San antonio, TX
I liked this one wayyyyyyyy better than the other one with a pump for some reason my skin has been better and more hydrated, I bought mine while at Target, it's a little pricey for drugstore but it's a good product I wouldn't repurchase simply bc it didn't out do my current moisturizers
Lindsey R.
I love this product! I apply it to my cheek area because that is the driest part of my face. I apply it once a night and my face becomes so hydrated. Would not reccomend this for people with super oily skin types but this is a really good moisturizer for those with really dry skin.
Dominique D.
I'm still trying this out but so far it has soaked into my skin beautifully. It does leave a little bit of a film on your face which feels a little weird but nothing I don't mind. My skin does look hydrated the morning after and the products texture is so different but I love it!
Sarah R.
Loveland, OH
I love how this is made with aloe water. It feels like you have just splashed water on your face after you rub it in so cooling and refreshing! I think it smells amazing too. Fresh and not to overpowering. The packaging is nice as well. It's a bit pricey but I really can't complain because this is one of the better moisturizers I have tried in my lifetime.
Arianna T.
Richmond, VA
Not my favorite in this line. The smell is overpoweringly pungent. It definitely gets the moisturizing job done, but often leaves me feeling overly moisturized. This product would be great for anyone with severely dry skin, but I will be turning to a different daily moisturizer.
Summer C.
Woodstown, NJ
This is a very nice product. I for one have dry skin, even on hot days I need moisturizer but it's hard to find one that wil not make me face feel weighed down and oily. This for the most part did what I needed it too. A little goes a long way!!! It lasted me at least a month.
Taylor H.
Terre Haute, IN
Just got a free sample of this from L'Oréal and I love it! Makes your face feel fresh. My face gets dry in the winter and from stress honestly. I love the smell and the fresh aloe! 10/10 on this product!
Tina H.
Chickasaw , AL
No more peeling skin around your nose. Great for dry skin! I found it to be very effective and gentle on my skin. It's very affordable and easily found. I would definitely recommend this to everyone
Anya R.
Where can I buy this
Sayra M.
Tulare, CA
How is this on the skin? :)
Justine H.
How does this compare to they hydra genius product that comes in a pump?
Dietra S.
Conroe, TX
Has anyone applied this before makeup? And does foundation lay nicely on top of the skin after applying this moisturizer? 🙏
Marchele H.
Can i have this product?