BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

72HR Intense and Continuous Hydration. Lightweight Liquid Care Formula. Comfortable, Fresh, Healthy-Looking Skin.

L’Oréal Skin Expert Paris introduces Hydra Genius - a unique line of highly efficacious Daily Liquid Care Moisturizers. Formulated to offer lightweight hydration, these formulas break into water upon contact with skin to deliver instant hydration that glides on easily for quick absorption.

Specifically developed for Extra Dry Skin, this water based moisturizer, is formulated with Aloe Water + Hyaluronic Acid to provide dual action.

• 1. 72 hours of intense and continuous hydration: it quenches skin with moisture & locks it in.
  • 2. Comforting Action: it envelops skin with moisture providing comfort.

The result? Comfortable, hydrated, fresh and healthy-looking skin.

• Aqua/Water

• Where do you find this? I've never seen it anywhere but I...1 Answers
  • Has anyone applied this before makeup? And does foundatio...3 Answers
  • Can i have this product?3 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Hydra Genius Daily Liquid Care - Extra Dry Skin
  • "For a person with dry skin I would totally recommend this I bought it at my local cvs and it just does wonders on my skin and it is so gentle and I have sensitive skin over all I can say it was very effective I noticed a difference in less than a week and I would but it over and over again. " in 98 reviews
  • "I'm living for this right now! It's super hydrating and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Everyone talks about the scent and to me it doesn't really have one, it's super light and basically like water. My skin is super dry and it's really helped keep it hydrated. For $13.83 you can't beat this moisturizer! " in 46 reviews
LipstickDuchess A.
Wow I just had to try this seeing it had hydraluronic acid? It's known to hydrate the skin by plumping it up. This is wonderfully scented and gives just the right amount of moisture without feeling greasy at all. One of the moisturizers from Loreal that I will definitely be repurchasing!
Kristin R.
Nashville, TN
I received this to try and LOVED it. I actually have oily skin and was quite impressed with the moisture I received. The packaging was very sleek for a drugstore product. There is absolutely nothing I would change. I would absolutely pay for this product in the future.
Sydney S.
Pearland, TX
I love this moisturizer. Its really creamy but when you put in on your face, it doesn't feel like there is thick layer on your face. It's really light and makes your kin soft and glowy. It also smells great.
Riley V.
Toms river, NJ
It was an ok moisturizer. It isn't heavy on the skin and feels alright. However it is very high in fragrance so people with sensitive or acne prone skin should be careful because that can irritate skin easily. Again it wasn't terrible but wasn't the best I've tried.
Jennifer P.
This product is great for hydration it makes me skin feel great and refreshed. I love the scent this product has it is very easy to use. I tried a sample and fell in love ran out and bought a full sized. It can be a little pricey but to my skin worth every penny.
Somalie C.
Long Beach, CA
I decided to try this product out because Winter makes my skin extremely dry, especially because I love hot showers. I apply this after I cleanse my face at night, and it is extremely hydrating. I definitely recommend this for those who struggle with dry skin.
Amairani S.
Received a sample from the company and it was the best moisturizer i have used. Received the one for normal/oily skin. It left my face feeling refreshed and clean. I will be purchasing a full sized bottle. I think I saw it on the Wal-Mart app for almost 20$
Maria M.
Latham, NY
I received a free sample of this by mail and it was a nice surprise, I have combination skin, but my cheeks are usually really dry and not smooth, and this moisturizer worked pretty well, I also loved the gel texture. Felt good on my skin and left it pretty smooth. Not big fan of Loreal, but would definitely consider repurchasing.
Lacey S.
Fouke, AR
Refreshingly hydrating. This light calming formula is perfect right before bed. I woke up with unbelievably soft, hydrated skin. I received a sample of this with my last Ulta order. I love this product and I look forward to ordering a complete product.
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
1,320 reviews
I giv this product 5 stars because when i am about to go to sleep this my go to product it makes my face feel softer and when u wake my face feels refrashed and nurished its great.
Anya R.
Where can I buy this
Justine H.
How does this compare to they hydra genius product that comes in a pump?
Dietra S.
Conroe, TX
Has anyone applied this before makeup? And does foundation lay nicely on top of the skin after applying this moisturizer? 🙏
Sayra M.
Tulare, CA
How is this on the skin? :)
Marchele H.
Can i have this product?