BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

72HR Intense and Continuous Hydration. Lightweight Liquid Care Formula. Comfortable, Fresh, Healthy-Looking Skin.

L’Oréal Skin Expert Paris introduces Hydra Genius - a unique line of highly efficacious Daily Liquid Care Moisturizers. Formulated to offer lightweight hydration, these formulas break into water upon contact with skin to deliver instant hydration that glides on easily for quick absorption.

Specifically developed for Extra Dry Skin, this water based moisturizer, is formulated with Aloe Water + Hyaluronic Acid to provide dual action.

• 1. 72 hours of intense and continuous hydration: it quenches skin with moisture & locks it in.
  • 2. Comforting Action: it envelops skin with moisture providing comfort.

The result? Comfortable, hydrated, fresh and healthy-looking skin.

• Aqua/Water

• Has anyone applied this before makeup? And does foundation lay ni...2 Answers
  • Can i have this product?3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Ayla S.
I LOVED this product. I recently got a sample and put it on after showering and I expected it to be thick and oily like most other moisturizers but instead it was light and really made my skin feel wonderful. I can't stop feeling how soft my face is, I would highly recommend treating yourself to this moisturizer.
Cynthia T.
Absolutely great for people with dry to oily combination skin it's leaves you with a matte finish but feels amazing and hydrating without the feeling of clogged pours such a light weight lotion and I would definitely recommend to others because for me its tough to find a good product and this gets the job done !
jeniffer r.
Fontana, CA
They have 3 diffrent types of moisturizers in this line and come is such a nice blue glass bottle. I use the oily skin because of my skin type. I love it !! Its a gel base moisterizer with an amazing smell. My skin quickly absorbs it leaving my face feeling refreshed and moisturize all day. Totally recommended 😉😉
Samantha C.
I've been using this product for about a week now and I really like it! It leaves my skin so smooth! I also love that even though it's made for extra dry skin, it's not greasy and doesn't make me break out. I would definitely recommend this product. I received this product for free but all opinions are my own.
Linda G.
I did not find this product hydrated my skin as much as the claims advertised. It was my first time using the product, recommended by a professional. Purchased at CVS. Very cooling on application but I found regular old Vaseline to moisturize more than this product did. I was using this as my night cream.
Kelsey C.
LIMA, OH
The smell might be a little strong for some people but I like it. I have had mine for 2 1/2 months and it looks barely used. I use it more in the mornings. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't bother me at all. Does feel very nice on the skin and you only need a little bit to do your whole face.
Bethany W.
Cocoa
This hydrates pretty well! it was a bit of a pain in the end. It's overall pretty affordable and i would recommend it for moderately dry skin instead of REALLY dry skin. For me personally i would buy it again!
Mycah D.
Sandusky, OH
I used the other one that's meant for oily skin, but I really like that product. It is hydrating enough for my oily skin, and it gives a matte finish to my skin. I use it as a nighttime moisturizer. I love that it comes with a pump and 3 oz of product because $18 for a drugstore moisturizer is a little steep
Lauren W.
Athens, TN
My t-zone gets seriously dry every winter. I have searched and searched for that perfect combination of skincare products to give my dry areas the moisture they need, and I finally found a product that works. I don't agree with the "72 hour" claim, but I definitely feel moisturized all day long!
Elisabeth E.
Brewton, AL
I'm living for this right now! It's super hydrating and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Everyone talks about the scent and to me it doesn't really have one, it's super light and basically like water. My skin is super dry and it's really helped keep it hydrated. For $13.83 you can't beat this moisturizer!
Anya R.
Where can I buy this
Marchele H.
Can i have this product?
Sayra M.
Tulare, CA
How is this on the skin? :)
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
Hello girls Does this really work? I would like to try it .. but it is expensive so I would love a feedback first before buying it. How long have you been using this procedure until you saw the results? What kind of results did you see?
Stephanie G.