BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

72HR Intense and Continuous Hydration. Lightweight Liquid Care Formula. Comfortable, Fresh, Healthy-Looking Skin.

L’Oréal Skin Expert Paris introduces Hydra Genius - a unique line of highly efficacious Daily Liquid Care Moisturizers. Formulated to offer lightweight hydration, these formulas break into water upon contact with skin to deliver instant hydration that glides on easily for quick absorption.

Specifically developed for Extra Dry Skin, this water based moisturizer, is formulated with Aloe Water + Hyaluronic Acid to provide dual action.

• 1. 72 hours of intense and continuous hydration: it quenches skin with moisture & locks it in.
  • 2. Comforting Action: it envelops skin with moisture providing comfort.

The result? Comfortable, hydrated, fresh and healthy-looking skin.

• Aqua/Water

• Can i have this product?3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
ashley l.
Saint Joseph, MO
I absolutely love this product ! I have super dry skin and I Love how soft this made my face feel ! I have been using this for over a month now. I use it after I wash my face after my shower. I also the smell. I Love everything about this product and would buy it again !
Jeneca L.
I used this in a sample size. Omg I love this stuff . It's like a serum consistency . I use it all over my face . It soaks in very quickly and really hydrates my dry skin. It's very gentle and has almost no smell. I can't wait to luck uo a bigger bottle . L'Oréal mailed it with this moustirized . I can use it under my makeup woth no negative effects
Chasta D.
Florence, CO
I have extremely oily skin and this does wonders! I bought this at Walmart for $14.00 and I will keep buying it! I got it in a pump style bottle and it isn't even half empty and I have been using it for over a month now. It makes my skin so soft and u put in on before I put on my makeup primer and it really keeps my skin looking good all day!
Hannah M.
This feels like a high end face cream. It does have a scent, which I love, but not everyone will. It reminds me of moisturizers I've tried from Belif, but half the price. It does leave a slightly greasy feeling on the face, so I would say it's better for night use, but it does the job of moisturizing and it doesn't irritate my skin.
Amy M.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
This is an amazing product for hydrating your skin without clogging pores or being greasy. I have oily skin but still need to keep my face moisturized. Ita difficult to find a good moisturizer that doesnt make my skin oily or greasy feeling. This product does not do that. It provides intense moisture without oiliness. Great moisturizer
Jennifer R.
Maple Hill, NC
I got a sample of this in the mail. Had enough to use three times. Leaves no icky feeling and made my skin smooth and soft. I have oily skin and this actually helped counter act that waking up in the morning. It smells great also didn't cause irritation to my sensitive skin
Cyp V.
Liked the mild scent. I can't really say it will work for everyone but it did good for my skin. Didn't get my face oily and red. All in all, a good buy/product. Lessening the retail price would definitely be a good selling point.
Madison L.
This moisturizer is definitely my new favorite! My skin sometimes gets little dry patches and this products really helps to moisturize my face and get rid of those. I love the light scent of this product. This product is heavy but it really does moisturize your face very well.
Azure H.
BRAINERD, MN
Hydra genius is the best and only facial moisturizer I continue to buy. I suffer from really dry skin and other facial lotions didn't absorb deep enough and left my skin still flaky and just greasy. This literally absorbs into your skin like water and leaves your face moisturized all day. I highly recommend to others!
Melissa B.
A hydrating gel cream for combo, dry, or oily skin. Great for people who need a moisturizer but don't want a greasy residue. It plumps skin and smoothes lines. Can be used under a cream if you have particularly dry, dehydrated skin. Doesn't contain active ingredients, so you can layer with other serums/treatments.
Anya R.
Where can I buy this
Marchele H.
Can i have this product?
Sayra M.
Tulare, CA
How is this on the skin? :)
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
Hello girls Does this really work? I would like to try it .. but it is expensive so I would love a feedback first before buying it. How long have you been using this procedure until you saw the results? What kind of results did you see?
Stephanie G.