BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

72HR Intense and Continuous Hydration. Lightweight Liquid Care Formula. Comfortable, Fresh, Healthy-Looking Skin.

L’Oréal Skin Expert Paris introduces Hydra Genius - a unique line of highly efficacious Daily Liquid Care Moisturizers. Formulated to offer lightweight hydration, these formulas break into water upon contact with skin to deliver instant hydration that glides on easily for quick absorption.

Specifically developed for Extra Dry Skin, this water based moisturizer, is formulated with Aloe Water + Hyaluronic Acid to provide dual action.

• 1. 72 hours of intense and continuous hydration: it quenches skin with moisture & locks it in.
  • 2. Comforting Action: it envelops skin with moisture providing comfort.

The result? Comfortable, hydrated, fresh and healthy-looking skin.

• Aqua/Water

• Where do you find this? I've never seen it anywhere but I...1 Answers
  • Has anyone applied this before makeup? And does foundatio...3 Answers
  • Can i have this product?3 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Hydra Genius Daily Liquid Care - Extra Dry Skin
  • "For a person with dry skin I would totally recommend this I bought it at my local cvs and it just does wonders on my skin and it is so gentle and I have sensitive skin over all I can say it was very effective I noticed a difference in less than a week and I would but it over and over again. " in 98 reviews
  • "I'm living for this right now! It's super hydrating and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Everyone talks about the scent and to me it doesn't really have one, it's super light and basically like water. My skin is super dry and it's really helped keep it hydrated. For $13.83 you can't beat this moisturizer! " in 46 reviews
Madison L.
This moisturizer is definitely my new favorite! My skin sometimes gets little dry patches and this products really helps to moisturize my face and get rid of those. I love the light scent of this product. This product is heavy but it really does moisturize your face very well.
Azure H.
Brainerd, MN
Hydra genius is the best and only facial moisturizer I continue to buy. I suffer from really dry skin and other facial lotions didn't absorb deep enough and left my skin still flaky and just greasy. This literally absorbs into your skin like water and leaves your face moisturized all day. I highly recommend to others!
Melissa B.
A hydrating gel cream for combo, dry, or oily skin. Great for people who need a moisturizer but don't want a greasy residue. It plumps skin and smoothes lines. Can be used under a cream if you have particularly dry, dehydrated skin. Doesn't contain active ingredients, so you can layer with other serums/treatments.
Marionette D.
Dade City, FL
This moisturizer was absolutely a great product for anyone who suffers dry skin. It's dermatologist tested for consumer's safety and suitable for sensitive skin like mine. I sometimes fear of using new products o my face since I have sensitive skin that's prone to acne but this moisturizer was safe to use and did not cause any breakouts to me. And since it has the combined power of Aloe Water and Hyaluronic Acid, it gives extra moisture and hydration to the skin. I love the fresh smell and the smooth texture of the product which made it more enjoyable to apply. It made my skin soft and smooth with a glowy finish that I really liked. It keeps my face hydrated throughout the day without the sticky feel. The only thing that I slightly dislike is its packaging. It comes in a small heavy glass jar, and I was not really a fan of this kind of packaging, but this does not affect the significant effects of this product, so I will still give it a thumbs up!
jeniffer r.
Fontana, CA
They have 3 diffrent types of moisturizers in this line and come is such a nice blue glass bottle. I use the oily skin because of my skin type. I love it !! Its a gel base moisterizer with an amazing smell. My skin quickly absorbs it leaving my face feeling refreshed and moisturize all day. Totally recommended 😉😉
Seirria M.
Gastonia, NC
I have oily skin and wanted something very hydrating for over night. This did help hydrate my skin. It doesn't help with anything else (wrinkles, fine lines, dark marks, ECT) the reason I give it 4 stars is cause the smell is STRONG and smells of a old lady in her 80's
Cynthia T.
Absolutely great for people with dry to oily combination skin it's leaves you with a matte finish but feels amazing and hydrating without the feeling of clogged pours such a light weight lotion and I would definitely recommend to others because for me its tough to find a good product and this gets the job done !
Ayla S.
I LOVED this product. I recently got a sample and put it on after showering and I expected it to be thick and oily like most other moisturizers but instead it was light and really made my skin feel wonderful. I can't stop feeling how soft my face is, I would highly recommend treating yourself to this moisturizer.
Linda G.
I did not find this product hydrated my skin as much as the claims advertised. It was my first time using the product, recommended by a professional. Purchased at CVS. Very cooling on application but I found regular old Vaseline to moisturize more than this product did. I was using this as my night cream.
Kelsey C.
LIMA, OH
The smell might be a little strong for some people but I like it. I have had mine for 2 1/2 months and it looks barely used. I use it more in the mornings. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't bother me at all. Does feel very nice on the skin and you only need a little bit to do your whole face.
Anya R.
Where can I buy this
Sayra M.
Tulare, CA
How is this on the skin? :)
Justine H.
How does this compare to they hydra genius product that comes in a pump?
Dietra S.
Conroe, TX
Has anyone applied this before makeup? And does foundation lay nicely on top of the skin after applying this moisturizer? 🙏
Marchele H.
Can i have this product?

back