BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

72HR Intense and Continuous Hydration. Lightweight Liquid Care Formula. Comfortable, Fresh, Healthy-Looking Skin.

L’Oréal Skin Expert Paris introduces Hydra Genius - a unique line of highly efficacious Daily Liquid Care Moisturizers. Formulated to offer lightweight hydration, these formulas break into water upon contact with skin to deliver instant hydration that glides on easily for quick absorption.

Specifically developed for Extra Dry Skin, this water based moisturizer, is formulated with Aloe Water + Hyaluronic Acid to provide dual action.

• 1. 72 hours of intense and continuous hydration: it quenches skin with moisture & locks it in.
  • 2. Comforting Action: it envelops skin with moisture providing comfort.

The result? Comfortable, hydrated, fresh and healthy-looking skin.

• Aqua/Water

• Can i have this product?3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Ashley S.
GULFPORT, MS
This left my skin feeling soft  and moisturized.  I have extremely dry skin and this worked wonderfully for keeping my face feeling very moisturized throughout the day.  I use twice a day after washing my face and before I go to sleep and it works beautifully.
Cassidy T.
Jeannette, PA
This is the bomb dot com moisturizer. It it lovely and rich and silky to my skin!! Makes me so refreshed and my skin feels so soft and hydrated. I have dry skin no matter what especially in cold dry weather. Even in hot. I use this after cleansing my face everyday and it just keeps me feel and looking hydrated and glowy healthy skin!! I recommend with someone with dry skin!! I am definitely buying again!
Laurie L.
San Antonio, TX
I love the new L'oreal Hydra Genius for Extra Dry Skin! Super hydrating and smooth. Feels so soothing on my dry skin and it smells so good with a light citrus scent. My only wish is that it could come in a pump bottle so I wouldnt have to reach into the jar. L'Oréal Paris Hydra Genius Daily Liquid Care - Extra Dry Skin
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
I got a coupon from CVS for Loreal product and decided to pick up moisturizer and try it. At first I didn't think it moisturized a lot but the more I used it I saw it's benefits. During the day I found my skin dewy where others left it feeling dry. I think it's the hyluronic acid working but it was really good bc otherwise my skin felt dry and dehydrated. Love this product and will purchase again.
irene n.
i absolutely loving everything about the new L'Oréal Paris #hydragenius My skin gets super dry, i couldnt wait to put it on my face the feeling of it being moisturized & Plus i loving the packaging 😍 Anyone try this yet? Its great & highly recommend
#deepbeauty #L'oréalParis #hydragenius #fav
Alisa K.
I recieved a sample of this at Ulta and was at first nervous to try it. But after applying, and letting it dry, it was very smooth and i could feel how gentle of a moisturizer it is and how it made my skin much softer and less flaky. One thing I would say is i wish the formula was a little less sticky, but I would recomend for others to try it. One pump is more than enough.
Deanna T.
Richmond, VA
I got this moisturizer as a free sample from a website, and I really enjoyed using it. My skin is very dry, so I needed a moisturizer that could help my skin be less dry. It met my expectations, and I would definitely buy it again multiple times in the future.
Ana J.
Jacksonville , FL
I got it on sale and I'm kinda eh about it. It's super thick and hard to spread makes your face feel a bit sticky but it does moisturize the skin... idk if I'm too picky or not as dry as other people to appreciate this enough. But definitely use as a night cream because it's thicker than a snicker

- updated review! I love it for bedtime it's so hydrating and soft I love the feeling of it
Ladeja G.
I've been using this for about 2 weeks now and it makes my skin feel so soft and absorbs in my skin very well. It doesn't sit on top of the skin and has a very nice fresh smell. I've been using this every night and my skin feel so good the next morning. I would highly recommend.
Tatiana b.
Milwaukee, WI
This product is one of my favorites from L'Oreal! I've only purchased this once because it lasts quite a while, but it is for sure worth the investment. My skin isn't super super dry, but it has its days, especially in the winter months. This product gives my skin the perfect amount of hydration that I need, especially if I decide to wear make up that day.
Anya R.
Where can I buy this
Marchele H.
Can i have this product?
Sayra M.
Tulare, CA
How is this on the skin? :)
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
Hello girls Does this really work? I would like to try it .. but it is expensive so I would love a feedback first before buying it. How long have you been using this procedure until you saw the results? What kind of results did you see?
Stephanie G.