BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

72HR Intense and Continuous Hydration. Lightweight Liquid Care Formula. Comfortable, Fresh, Healthy-Looking Skin.

L’Oréal Skin Expert Paris introduces Hydra Genius - a unique line of highly efficacious Daily Liquid Care Moisturizers. Formulated to offer lightweight hydration, these formulas break into water upon contact with skin to deliver instant hydration that glides on easily for quick absorption.

Specifically developed for Extra Dry Skin, this water based moisturizer, is formulated with Aloe Water + Hyaluronic Acid to provide dual action.

• 1. 72 hours of intense and continuous hydration: it quenches skin with moisture & locks it in.
  • 2. Comforting Action: it envelops skin with moisture providing comfort.

The result? Comfortable, hydrated, fresh and healthy-looking skin.

• Aqua/Water

• Where do you find this? I've never seen it anywhere but I...1 Answers
  • Has anyone applied this before makeup? And does foundatio...3 Answers
  • Can i have this product?3 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Hydra Genius Daily Liquid Care - Extra Dry Skin
  • "For a person with dry skin I would totally recommend this I bought it at my local cvs and it just does wonders on my skin and it is so gentle and I have sensitive skin over all I can say it was very effective I noticed a difference in less than a week and I would but it over and over again. " in 98 reviews
  • "I'm living for this right now! It's super hydrating and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Everyone talks about the scent and to me it doesn't really have one, it's super light and basically like water. My skin is super dry and it's really helped keep it hydrated. For $13.83 you can't beat this moisturizer! " in 46 reviews
Chasta D.
Florence, CO
I have extremely oily skin and this does wonders! I bought this at Walmart for $14.00 and I will keep buying it! I got it in a pump style bottle and it isn't even half empty and I have been using it for over a month now. It makes my skin so soft and u put in on before I put on my makeup primer and it really keeps my skin looking good all day!
Hannah M.
This feels like a high end face cream. It does have a scent, which I love, but not everyone will. It reminds me of moisturizers I've tried from Belif, but half the price. It does leave a slightly greasy feeling on the face, so I would say it's better for night use, but it does the job of moisturizing and it doesn't irritate my skin.
keila v.
Loooove this!!! I have very dry skin and this is like a dream for my face. It feels like butter, leaves my skin so glowy and hydrated and soft. I use a lot even when applying my makeup and everything goes well. And it has a wonderful smell, almost like a perfume but not so strong. Is perfect for me. Definitely recommend it.
Jennifer R.
Maple Hill, NC
I got a sample of this in the mail. Had enough to use three times. Leaves no icky feeling and made my skin smooth and soft. I have oily skin and this actually helped counter act that waking up in the morning. It smells great also didn't cause irritation to my sensitive skin
Cyp V.
Liked the mild scent. I can't really say it will work for everyone but it did good for my skin. Didn't get my face oily and red. All in all, a good buy/product. Lessening the retail price would definitely be a good selling point.
Azure H.
Brainerd, MN
Hydra genius is the best and only facial moisturizer I continue to buy. I suffer from really dry skin and other facial lotions didn't absorb deep enough and left my skin still flaky and just greasy. This literally absorbs into your skin like water and leaves your face moisturized all day. I highly recommend to others!
Madison L.
This moisturizer is definitely my new favorite! My skin sometimes gets little dry patches and this products really helps to moisturize my face and get rid of those. I love the light scent of this product. This product is heavy but it really does moisturize your face very well.
Marionette D.
Dade City, FL
This moisturizer was absolutely a great product for anyone who suffers dry skin. It's dermatologist tested for consumer's safety and suitable for sensitive skin like mine. I sometimes fear of using new products o my face since I have sensitive skin that's prone to acne but this moisturizer was safe to use and did not cause any breakouts to me. And since it has the combined power of Aloe Water and Hyaluronic Acid, it gives extra moisture and hydration to the skin. I love the fresh smell and the smooth texture of the product which made it more enjoyable to apply. It made my skin soft and smooth with a glowy finish that I really liked. It keeps my face hydrated throughout the day without the sticky feel. The only thing that I slightly dislike is its packaging. It comes in a small heavy glass jar, and I was not really a fan of this kind of packaging, but this does not affect the significant effects of this product, so I will still give it a thumbs up!
Melissa B.
A hydrating gel cream for combo, dry, or oily skin. Great for people who need a moisturizer but don't want a greasy residue. It plumps skin and smoothes lines. Can be used under a cream if you have particularly dry, dehydrated skin. Doesn't contain active ingredients, so you can layer with other serums/treatments.
jeniffer r.
Fontana, CA
They have 3 diffrent types of moisturizers in this line and come is such a nice blue glass bottle. I use the oily skin because of my skin type. I love it !! Its a gel base moisterizer with an amazing smell. My skin quickly absorbs it leaving my face feeling refreshed and moisturize all day. Totally recommended 😉😉
Anya R.
Where can I buy this
Justine H.
How does this compare to they hydra genius product that comes in a pump?
Dietra S.
Conroe, TX
Has anyone applied this before makeup? And does foundation lay nicely on top of the skin after applying this moisturizer? 🙏
Sayra M.
Tulare, CA
How is this on the skin? :)
Marchele H.
Can i have this product?