BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

72HR Intense and Continuous Hydration. Lightweight Liquid Care Formula. Comfortable, Fresh, Healthy-Looking Skin.

L’Oréal Skin Expert Paris introduces Hydra Genius - a unique line of highly efficacious Daily Liquid Care Moisturizers. Formulated to offer lightweight hydration, these formulas break into water upon contact with skin to deliver instant hydration that glides on easily for quick absorption.

Specifically developed for Extra Dry Skin, this water based moisturizer, is formulated with Aloe Water + Hyaluronic Acid to provide dual action.

• 1. 72 hours of intense and continuous hydration: it quenches skin with moisture & locks it in.
  • 2. Comforting Action: it envelops skin with moisture providing comfort.

The result? Comfortable, hydrated, fresh and healthy-looking skin.

• Aqua/Water

• Has anyone applied this before makeup? And does foundation lay ni...2 Answers
  • Can i have this product?3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Kayla C.
I love how this moisturizer smells and feels! It smells fresh and has a lightweight texture to it. It's non greasy and absorbs quickly into the skin. I use this before I apply my foundation and powder. I like the finished looked with this. I usually get dry patches around my nose and cheeks with other moisturizers but not with this one! My skin feels hydrated for a long time!
Melissa W.
Wading River, NY
I absolutely love this product when L'Oreal first started advertising for this product I absolutely could not wait to go and buy it when I try the product I fell in love right away a little goes a very long way and it felt amazing going on my skin I love love love this moisturizer and it's definitely part of my skincare routine from now on
Suzy S.
This was actually a free sampleI received off the website and honestly, I wasn't disappointed. It does what it says, it left my skin nice and dry. I do have to say it didn't last all day for me. it lasted around 8 hours give or take. Would I go out of m way to buy it? No. It's ok and all but that was just my experience everyone's skin is different. This would be better for those with normal to oily, like not too much, type of skin.
Chirleen E.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
This stuff is AMAZING!!!!! I have a difficult time finding a moisturizer that works for my skin, especially in the dry winter months. I bought this for the first time about a month ago and I cannot get over how wonderfully it works. I don't feel greasy, it smells fresh, and it's not thick on the skin. It's perfect and my new fave!
Stacie N.
Ainsworth, NE
I tried this for this summer and love love love it. Goes on easily, very light, almost liquid water feel and gives me that moisturizing coverage without ANY greasy feel. I use this along with my spf foundation right now and love my easy summer regimen. I dont feel greasy or get that heavy product feeling when using or as the day goes by. I also feel it helps me keep moisturized without over doing it during thos summer months.
Kristie M.
Conroe, TX
This product was referred to me by a friend with high ratings from her. I purchased it and used this product once and i was not happy with it. It may just be my skin type but I have really sensitive skin on my face and this moisturizer broke me out. I was really sad about that because I was given such a good review from my friend and I have heard so many good things about the product. This product is just not for me.
Tyshana B.
Charleston, MO
For a person with dry skin I would totally recommend this I bought it at my local cvs and it just does wonders on my skin and it is so gentle and I have sensitive skin over all I can say it was very effective I noticed a difference in less than a week and I would but it over and over again.
Michelle R.
Knoxville, TN
Finally a drugstore skin care cream that is REALLY for extremely dry skin and can be used during the day! This cream wore beautifully on me all day whether I had makeup on a top of it or I was bare faced! I try to buy mine from Target or Ulta, sometimes Walmart or Walgreens just wherever you can get the best deal!
christiana m.
Corp Christi, TX
To date this is my all time absolute FAVORITE Loreal product Ive raved about to my mom, to my sister this product works better than MOST highend moisturizers as well even though its like a gel moisturizer it is amazing, the smell isnt too strong either its perfect, its as if Loreal took the essence of water and made it into a face product, its light, cooling, hydrating, non-sticky I just love the Hydra Genius!
Ashley S.
GULFPORT, MS
This left my skin feeling soft  and moisturized.  I have extremely dry skin and this worked wonderfully for keeping my face feeling very moisturized throughout the day.  I use twice a day after washing my face and before I go to sleep and it works beautifully.
Anya R.
Where can I buy this
Marchele H.
Can i have this product?
Sayra M.
Tulare, CA
How is this on the skin? :)
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
Hello girls Does this really work? I would like to try it .. but it is expensive so I would love a feedback first before buying it. How long have you been using this procedure until you saw the results? What kind of results did you see?
Stephanie G.