BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

72HR Intense and Continuous Hydration. Lightweight Liquid Care Formula. Comfortable, Fresh, Healthy-Looking Skin.

L’Oréal Skin Expert Paris introduces Hydra Genius - a unique line of highly efficacious Daily Liquid Care Moisturizers. Formulated to offer lightweight hydration, these formulas break into water upon contact with skin to deliver instant hydration that glides on easily for quick absorption.

Specifically developed for Extra Dry Skin, this water based moisturizer, is formulated with Aloe Water + Hyaluronic Acid to provide dual action.

• 1. 72 hours of intense and continuous hydration: it quenches skin with moisture & locks it in.
  • 2. Comforting Action: it envelops skin with moisture providing comfort.

The result? Comfortable, hydrated, fresh and healthy-looking skin.

• Aqua/Water

• Where do you find this? I've never seen it anywhere but I...1 Answers
  • Has anyone applied this before makeup? And does foundatio...3 Answers
  • Can i have this product?3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "For a person with dry skin I would totally recommend this I bought it at my local cvs and it just does wonders on my skin and it is so gentle and I have sensitive skin over all I can say it was very effective I noticed a difference in less than a week and I would but it over and over again. " in 98 reviews
  • "I'm living for this right now! It's super hydrating and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Everyone talks about the scent and to me it doesn't really have one, it's super light and basically like water. My skin is super dry and it's really helped keep it hydrated. For $13.83 you can't beat this moisturizer! " in 46 reviews
Ashley V.
Concord, CA
I have been using this product for a month, maybe more and haven't really seen a different in my skins texture. I have combination, dry, sensitive and psoriasis.  I get dry patches, redness and some random breakouts in my t zone and jawline.  The formula is very lightweight and slick feeling.  I almost feel like it has silicones and stuff in it and my skin isn't really taking any benefit from it.  That it's just dirtied on the outside of my skin.
Melissa B.
This facial moisturizer is amazing! I love the new Loreal Hydra Genius products! They work great! My face is always hydrated and moisturized all day long! Becomes oily somewhat, but not too bad. It smells really nice. Like a light perfume. Great product and great brand! L'Oréal Paris Hydra Genius Daily Liquid Care - Extra Dry Skin
Kayla C.
I love how this moisturizer smells and feels! It smells fresh and has a lightweight texture to it. It's non greasy and absorbs quickly into the skin. I use this before I apply my foundation and powder. I like the finished looked with this. I usually get dry patches around my nose and cheeks with other moisturizers but not with this one! My skin feels hydrated for a long time!
Suzy S.
This was actually a free sampleI received off the website and honestly, I wasn't disappointed. It does what it says, it left my skin nice and dry. I do have to say it didn't last all day for me. it lasted around 8 hours give or take. Would I go out of m way to buy it? No. It's ok and all but that was just my experience everyone's skin is different. This would be better for those with normal to oily, like not too much, type of skin.
Melissa W.
Wading River, NY
I absolutely love this product when L'Oreal first started advertising for this product I absolutely could not wait to go and buy it when I try the product I fell in love right away a little goes a very long way and it felt amazing going on my skin I love love love this moisturizer and it's definitely part of my skincare routine from now on
Chirleen E.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
This stuff is AMAZING!!!!! I have a difficult time finding a moisturizer that works for my skin, especially in the dry winter months. I bought this for the first time about a month ago and I cannot get over how wonderfully it works. I don't feel greasy, it smells fresh, and it's not thick on the skin. It's perfect and my new fave!
Stacie N.
Ainsworth, NE
I tried this for this summer and love love love it. Goes on easily, very light, almost liquid water feel and gives me that moisturizing coverage without ANY greasy feel. I use this along with my spf foundation right now and love my easy summer regimen. I dont feel greasy or get that heavy product feeling when using or as the day goes by. I also feel it helps me keep moisturized without over doing it during thos summer months.
Kristie M.
Conroe, TX
This product was referred to me by a friend with high ratings from her. I purchased it and used this product once and i was not happy with it. It may just be my skin type but I have really sensitive skin on my face and this moisturizer broke me out. I was really sad about that because I was given such a good review from my friend and I have heard so many good things about the product. This product is just not for me.
Michelle R.
Afton, TN
Finally a drugstore skin care cream that is REALLY for extremely dry skin and can be used during the day! This cream wore beautifully on me all day whether I had makeup on a top of it or I was bare faced! I try to buy mine from Target or Ulta, sometimes Walmart or Walgreens just wherever you can get the best deal!
Tyshana B.
Charleston, MO
Anya R.
Where can I buy this
Sayra M.
Tulare, CA
How is this on the skin? :)
Justine H.
How does this compare to they hydra genius product that comes in a pump?
Dietra S.
Conroe, TX
Has anyone applied this before makeup? And does foundation lay nicely on top of the skin after applying this moisturizer? 🙏
Marchele H.
Can i have this product?