BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

72HR Intense and Continuous Hydration. Lightweight Liquid Care Formula. Comfortable, Fresh, Healthy-Looking Skin.

L’Oréal Skin Expert Paris introduces Hydra Genius - a unique line of highly efficacious Daily Liquid Care Moisturizers. Formulated to offer lightweight hydration, these formulas break into water upon contact with skin to deliver instant hydration that glides on easily for quick absorption.

Specifically developed for Extra Dry Skin, this water based moisturizer, is formulated with Aloe Water + Hyaluronic Acid to provide dual action.

• 1. 72 hours of intense and continuous hydration: it quenches skin with moisture & locks it in.
  • 2. Comforting Action: it envelops skin with moisture providing comfort.

The result? Comfortable, hydrated, fresh and healthy-looking skin.

• Aqua/Water

• Where do you find this? I've never seen it anywhere but I...1 Answers
  • Has anyone applied this before makeup? And does foundatio...3 Answers
  • Can i have this product?3 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Hydra Genius Daily Liquid Care - Extra Dry Skin
  • "For a person with dry skin I would totally recommend this I bought it at my local cvs and it just does wonders on my skin and it is so gentle and I have sensitive skin over all I can say it was very effective I noticed a difference in less than a week and I would but it over and over again. " in 98 reviews
  • "I'm living for this right now! It's super hydrating and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Everyone talks about the scent and to me it doesn't really have one, it's super light and basically like water. My skin is super dry and it's really helped keep it hydrated. For $13.83 you can't beat this moisturizer! " in 46 reviews
Olivia S.
Arnold, MO
This is my new go to moisturizer. It is incredibly moisturizing, leaves my skin looking and feeling great, and is gentle enough that it doesn't break me out or irritate my sensitive skin. I love love love this product! Very rarely do I run out of a product and want to immediately go buy another, I like to try a lot of new things, but I've recently run out of this and can notice a difference in my skin. This product leaves me moisturized all day long and gives me the most amazing glow whether I'm bare faced or I have it on underneath makeup. I cannot recommend this product enough. Also I do have combination/oily skin and I find that this moisturizer leaves me soft but also keeps my skin from producing much oil throughout the day.
Melissa S.
I love this moisturer. I had bought it thinking it was a gel but it wasn't. I decided to give it a try anyway. It is so good. It leaves my skin soft and silky without being greasy. I am in love. It soaks into skin quickly and wears well under makeup. I will definitely be keeping this on hand!
Courtney C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Wow! This is THE BEST drug store facial lotion I’ve ever tried. It feels a little heavy when first applied but it soaks in completely and doesn’t feel at all greasy or heavy.
I have incredibly dry, irritable, flakey skin and this (in conjunction with a serum) has completely reversed my skin’s dry, patchy complexion.
This is relatively inexpensive compared to other products I’ve tried and is widely available.
The packaging is beautiful although I wish it were in a pump for convenience, the jar makes it easy to get out every drop.
Claudia L.
I have oily skin and alternate between this and other creams as a night cream and it works great. I personally love it and hopefully I can repurchase when I finish my bottle. The only downfall is whenever I find a drugstore skin care product I love from L'Oréal they discontinue before I can get more. I've been using it for more than 3 months and hasn't broken me out. If anything I've noticed how much more moisturizer my skin feels and looks and those little lines on my forehead look like they disappeared just from moisturizing.
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I bought this because it was only sale extremely cheap (around $4). It wasn’t even worth that much. Mineral oil and dimethicone are pretty high on the ingredient list so basically it makes your skin feel soft when really it’s just sitting on top of your skin rather than absorbing and hydrating. On top of that, they add fragrance to it. After a few days of use my skin was dry, irritated, and I was breaking out.
Taira C.
Brooklyn, NY
I initially really liked this product. It's rich and creamy and it smells good and it is moisturizing. However, as I continued to use it as a night cream I noticed not only was I breaking out BUT my eczema became inflamed and I'm not sure why. I have a theory that my skin didn't like the mixture of natural and artificial on my face all in the same day ( I use a lush Moisturizer in the day) but I'm not sure. It's a bit more expensive than my my lush Moisturizer but I'm not mad at it. I wouldn't repurchase though
Cyndi R.
Raleigh, NC
I have combination skin. Around my nose gets particularly dry. No matter how much I exfoliate there, it always looks super dry after moisturizing and after applying foundation. I've been using this moisturizer for about 2 weeks and am VERY SATISFIED with it. It's done better than more expensive products I've bought. You truly feel like your skin is being hydrated. Great product. Packaging is nothing special. A nice heavy glass jar though. All in all, super impressed!
Ali M.
Deridder, LA
Okay so, I really like this stuff. Let me mention that it does have what I would consider a strong, but pleasant scent. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't really irritate it but keep that in mind. The packaging is very nice, it's a glass bottle and I actually liked the moisture it gave me and it worked really well the first couple of times I used it but now I'm not really noticing anything but we have reached the hot summer months so it could just be a change in my skin.
Ashley V.
Concord, CA
I have been using this product for a month, maybe more and haven't really seen a different in my skins texture. I have combination, dry, sensitive and psoriasis.  I get dry patches, redness and some random breakouts in my t zone and jawline.  The formula is very lightweight and slick feeling.  I almost feel like it has silicones and stuff in it and my skin isn't really taking any benefit from it.  That it's just dirtied on the outside of my skin.
Melissa B.
This facial moisturizer is amazing! I love the new Loreal Hydra Genius products! They work great! My face is always hydrated and moisturized all day long! Becomes oily somewhat, but not too bad. It smells really nice. Like a light perfume. Great product and great brand! L'Oréal Paris Hydra Genius Daily Liquid Care - Extra Dry Skin
Anya R.
Where can I buy this
Sayra M.
Tulare, CA
How is this on the skin? :)
Justine H.
How does this compare to they hydra genius product that comes in a pump?
Dietra S.
Conroe, TX
Has anyone applied this before makeup? And does foundation lay nicely on top of the skin after applying this moisturizer? 🙏
Marchele H.
Can i have this product?

back