BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

72HR Intense and Continuous Hydration. Lightweight Liquid Care Formula. Comfortable, Fresh, Healthy-Looking Skin.

L’Oréal Skin Expert Paris introduces Hydra Genius - a unique line of highly efficacious Daily Liquid Care Moisturizers. Formulated to offer lightweight hydration, these formulas break into water upon contact with skin to deliver instant hydration that glides on easily for quick absorption.

Specifically developed for Extra Dry Skin, this water based moisturizer, is formulated with Aloe Water + Hyaluronic Acid to provide dual action.

• 1. 72 hours of intense and continuous hydration: it quenches skin with moisture & locks it in.
  • 2. Comforting Action: it envelops skin with moisture providing comfort.

The result? Comfortable, hydrated, fresh and healthy-looking skin.

• Aqua/Water

• Can i have this product?3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Courtney C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Wow! This is THE BEST drug store facial lotion I’ve ever tried. It feels a little heavy when first applied but it soaks in completely and doesn’t feel at all greasy or heavy.
I have incredibly dry, irritable, flakey skin and this (in conjunction with a serum) has completely reversed my skin’s dry, patchy complexion.
This is relatively inexpensive compared to other products I’ve tried and is widely available.
The packaging is beautiful although I wish it were in a pump for convenience, the jar makes it easy to get out every drop.
Claudia L.
I have oily skin and alternate between this and other creams as a night cream and it works great. I personally love it and hopefully I can repurchase when I finish my bottle. The only downfall is whenever I find a drugstore skin care product I love from L'Oréal they discontinue before I can get more. I've been using it for more than 3 months and hasn't broken me out. If anything I've noticed how much more moisturizer my skin feels and looks and those little lines on my forehead look like they disappeared just from moisturizing.
Taira C.
Brooklyn, NY
I initially really liked this product. It's rich and creamy and it smells good and it is moisturizing. However, as I continued to use it as a night cream I noticed not only was I breaking out BUT my eczema became inflamed and I'm not sure why. I have a theory that my skin didn't like the mixture of natural and artificial on my face all in the same day ( I use a lush Moisturizer in the day) but I'm not sure. It's a bit more expensive than my my lush Moisturizer but I'm not mad at it. I wouldn't repurchase though
Cyndi R.
Raleigh, NC
I have combination skin. Around my nose gets particularly dry. No matter how much I exfoliate there, it always looks super dry after moisturizing and after applying foundation. I've been using this moisturizer for about 2 weeks and am VERY SATISFIED with it. It's done better than more expensive products I've bought. You truly feel like your skin is being hydrated. Great product. Packaging is nothing special. A nice heavy glass jar though. All in all, super impressed!
Molly K.
This, and ELF's moisturizer, are my holy grail moisturizers! This works SO well for super dry skin like mine. Keeps my face hydrated for a really long time, and it plays well with my primers and foundations. The scent is nice and fresh but a tiny bit too strong, and I wish this formula came in a pump instead of a jar, but it's so effective at moisturizing my skin that I don't mind those two minor issues. I recommend it to people with dry or very dry skin :)
Ali M.
Deridder, LA
Okay so, I really like this stuff. Let me mention that it does have what I would consider a strong, but pleasant scent. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't really irritate it but keep that in mind. The packaging is very nice, it's a glass bottle and I actually liked the moisture it gave me and it worked really well the first couple of times I used it but now I'm not really noticing anything but we have reached the hot summer months so it could just be a change in my skin.
Jennie D.
I know it says for use day and night, but this cream is so thick and hydrating I cannot imagine using it during the day. I have extremely dry skin and even still this cream would be too much during the day, especially under makeup. However it makes a wonderful night cream. Just a dab lasts all night. I feel like it stays on my fave rather than wipe off onto my pillow. Only knocked a star for the overwhelming fragrance. It's not even a pleasant smell. It reminds me of old lady perfume.
Ashley V.
Concord, CA
I have been using this product for a month, maybe more and haven't really seen a different in my skins texture. I have combination, dry, sensitive and psoriasis.  I get dry patches, redness and some random breakouts in my t zone and jawline.  The formula is very lightweight and slick feeling.  I almost feel like it has silicones and stuff in it and my skin isn't really taking any benefit from it.  That it's just dirtied on the outside of my skin.
Melissa B.
This facial moisturizer is amazing! I love the new Loreal Hydra Genius products! They work great! My face is always hydrated and moisturized all day long! Becomes oily somewhat, but not too bad. It smells really nice. Like a light perfume. Great product and great brand! L'Oréal Paris Hydra Genius Daily Liquid Care - Extra Dry Skin
Lacey K.
Mt Pleasant, MI
This is an amazing product. I have only been using it a week (and I sometimes forget to do it every day) and already I've started to notice a difference in my skin . My skin is already looking and feeling softer and younger. I have dry skin patches on my face normally that are red and irritated those haven't showed up sense I started using L'Oréal moisturizer. A little bit goes a long way this small jar will probably last me 2-3 months .
Anya R.
Where can I buy this
Marchele H.
Can i have this product?
Sayra M.
Tulare, CA
How is this on the skin? :)
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
Hello girls Does this really work? I would like to try it .. but it is expensive so I would love a feedback first before buying it. How long have you been using this procedure until you saw the results? What kind of results did you see?
Stephanie G.