BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

72HR Intense and Continuous Hydration. Lightweight Liquid Care Formula. Comfortable, Fresh, Healthy-Looking Skin.

L’Oréal Skin Expert Paris introduces Hydra Genius - a unique line of highly efficacious Daily Liquid Care Moisturizers. Formulated to offer lightweight hydration, these formulas break into water upon contact with skin to deliver instant hydration that glides on easily for quick absorption.

Specifically developed for Extra Dry Skin, this water based moisturizer, is formulated with Aloe Water + Hyaluronic Acid to provide dual action.

• 1. 72 hours of intense and continuous hydration: it quenches skin with moisture & locks it in.
  • 2. Comforting Action: it envelops skin with moisture providing comfort.

The result? Comfortable, hydrated, fresh and healthy-looking skin.

• Aqua/Water

• Where do you find this? I've never seen it anywhere but I...1 Answers
  • Has anyone applied this before makeup? And does foundatio...3 Answers
  • Can i have this product?3 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Hydra Genius Daily Liquid Care - Extra Dry Skin
  • "For a person with dry skin I would totally recommend this I bought it at my local cvs and it just does wonders on my skin and it is so gentle and I have sensitive skin over all I can say it was very effective I noticed a difference in less than a week and I would but it over and over again. " in 98 reviews
  • "I'm living for this right now! It's super hydrating and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Everyone talks about the scent and to me it doesn't really have one, it's super light and basically like water. My skin is super dry and it's really helped keep it hydrated. For $13.83 you can't beat this moisturizer! " in 46 reviews
Christie B.
norwich
The formula of this cream is so luxurious. Lightweight while still being uber nourishing.
This is my must have daily moisturiser. It definitely gets rid of any dry patches I have that may come up.
Stephanie T.
I think this cream is very good for hydrating the skin. This cream is better to use it before going to sleep. In the box said you can use this before makeup, but for me its too heavy for that.
member-8a58ad6e7
Great for people with very dry skin. Definitely recommend... got mine at a local drug store and was not disappointed by it at all. Blew my mind as too how well it worked. If you have dry skin this product is for you.
Vitória L.
Maravilhoso!!Deixa a pele super hidratada, um dos meus preferidos.Cumpri com os combinados, e alem do mais tem um preço bem acessível.Não passo um dia sem, super recomendo. Perfeito.
Caitlin O.
West Midlands, UK
Amazing product one that i swear by! excellent in giving my dry skin a boost without irritating it at all. Lovely packaging very pure. Very effective in helping my skin clear up.
Annoulaip
I have a very dry skin and it makes my skin so soft and i doesnt look like i didnt sleep for a week. Im looking so fresh with this skin care i like this product
Kait T.
I loved this product , I have dry skin and this made it feel super moisturizer and supple. It exceeded my expectations to be honest , and I would recommend .
Paola P.
Venezuela
Is good for all thar face that need help,to be more hydrated, you should used in the morning when you clean your face and in the night when yo go to the bed
April C.
Saskatoon, SK
Great stuff! Been using this for close to 3 months and I'm really seeing a difference in how smooth my face feels. Certainly hydrating and lasts all day.
Emma B.
I love this product. It smells great and my skin loves it. I have very dry skin especially in the summer and it has been the relief my skin has needed.
Anya R.
Where can I buy this
Sayra M.
Tulare, CA
How is this on the skin? :)
Justine H.
How does this compare to they hydra genius product that comes in a pump?
Dietra S.
Conroe, TX
Has anyone applied this before makeup? And does foundation lay nicely on top of the skin after applying this moisturizer? 🙏
Marchele H.
Can i have this product?

back