BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

72HR Intense and Continuous Hydration. Lightweight Liquid Care Formula. Comfortable, Fresh, Healthy-Looking Skin.

L’Oréal Skin Expert Paris introduces Hydra Genius - a unique line of highly efficacious Daily Liquid Care Moisturizers. Formulated to offer lightweight hydration, these formulas break into water upon contact with skin to deliver instant hydration that glides on easily for quick absorption.

Specifically developed for Extra Dry Skin, this water based moisturizer, is formulated with Aloe Water + Hyaluronic Acid to provide dual action.

• 1. 72 hours of intense and continuous hydration: it quenches skin with moisture & locks it in.
  • 2. Comforting Action: it envelops skin with moisture providing comfort.

The result? Comfortable, hydrated, fresh and healthy-looking skin.

• Aqua/Water

• Has anyone applied this before makeup? And does foundation lay ni...2 Answers
  • Can i have this product?3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Arezou P.
This is really good for dry skin because it hydrates and smooths your skin throughout daily. I would recommend this product
María Fernanda U.
Popayan
It's amazing, I love this product, my face is very soft and moisturized. The best cream I've tried. I recommend it a lot.
migle s.
I love this product because it is one of the products I don't need my friends from the state to ship over to England
JENNIFER G.
You can get this in serum form too which last for ages, I use this around my driest areas, feels nice in the skin
Loli M.
It was perfect for my type of skin!! I bought it in a department store in Spain and fulfilled all expectations
Tasnim N.
Kebili, tunisia
It's One of my favourite product ever , I like it and I am obsessed with its smell which is fresh and so great
Lorna B.
Westport
As someone who has very dry skin, I can honestly say this is a lifesaver! So hydrating and love the formula x
Angelina G.
Elsdorf
ich mag dieses Produkt, weil es sehr schnell einzieht und sich die Haut danach schön zart und weich anfühlt.
Joyce T.
Greenfield Park, QC
I know its for extra dry skin but I use this on my t zone and this was perfect to reduce my sebum production
mikaelly o.
Adorei os efeitos em mim, me sinto mais bonita, melhorou até mais na alto estima, estou feliz de ter usado.
Anya R.
Where can I buy this
Marchele H.
Can i have this product?
Sayra M.
Tulare, CA
How is this on the skin? :)
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
Hello girls Does this really work? I would like to try it .. but it is expensive so I would love a feedback first before buying it. How long have you been using this procedure until you saw the results? What kind of results did you see?
Stephanie G.