BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

72HR Intense and Continuous Hydration. Lightweight Liquid Care Formula. Comfortable, Fresh, Healthy-Looking Skin.

L’Oréal Skin Expert Paris introduces Hydra Genius - a unique line of highly efficacious Daily Liquid Care Moisturizers. Formulated to offer lightweight hydration, these formulas break into water upon contact with skin to deliver instant hydration that glides on easily for quick absorption.

Specifically developed for Extra Dry Skin, this water based moisturizer, is formulated with Aloe Water + Hyaluronic Acid to provide dual action.

• 1. 72 hours of intense and continuous hydration: it quenches skin with moisture & locks it in.
  • 2. Comforting Action: it envelops skin with moisture providing comfort.

The result? Comfortable, hydrated, fresh and healthy-looking skin.

• Aqua/Water

• Has anyone applied this before makeup? And does foundation lay ni...2 Answers
  • Can i have this product?3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Emilie E.
I love this product for around my dryer patches it soaks in to the skin so nicely and isn't sticky or greasy and you can layer your makeup on it
Margarita D.
It leaves my skin feeling really hydrated and moisturized. I use it day and night and I felt a difference in my skin. Would totally recommend.
Nour-Nabiha S.
St-hubert, QC
Great moisturizer it has a water effect skin drinks it instantly really enjoyed it and would buy it again .recommended for combination skin.
Ruby P.
Aguas Buenas
Es maravillosa! Te deja la piel refrescante; limpia e hidratada! En mi caso tengo la piel extra-mega reseca y este producto me gusta mucho!
Darbee A.
Hey girls I tend to get really dry skin in the winter and this product has made my skin so hydrated and soft again I recommend trying it
Dimple Meera J.
Kerala, India
Makes your skin hydrated all the time. I personally have a dry skin. Ad this really helped. It also helps in making your skin feel smooth
Irene L.
OMG! This moisturiser is EVERYTHING! It makes my skin amazingly smooth and has made my under eye skin much thicker. It's my fav product!
Laura M.
Really good product, my skin felt instantly less tight and well moisturised. It was great because it's so gentle on the skin. I love it
Joana B.
Viseu
Deixa a pele extremamente hidratada e fresca! Vale totalmente a pena comprar, para além de ter uma relação preço/eficácia muito bom
Madiy W.
Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
This was good as I have very dry skin and it did help to add moisture back in over time. Didn't leave a sticky residue after use.
Anya R.
Where can I buy this
Marchele H.
Can i have this product?
Sayra M.
Tulare, CA
How is this on the skin? :)
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
Hello girls Does this really work? I would like to try it .. but it is expensive so I would love a feedback first before buying it. How long have you been using this procedure until you saw the results? What kind of results did you see?
Stephanie G.