BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

72HR Intense and Continuous Hydration. Lightweight Liquid Care Formula. Comfortable, Fresh, Healthy-Looking Skin.

L’Oréal Skin Expert Paris introduces Hydra Genius - a unique line of highly efficacious Daily Liquid Care Moisturizers. Formulated to offer lightweight hydration, these formulas break into water upon contact with skin to deliver instant hydration that glides on easily for quick absorption.

Specifically developed for Extra Dry Skin, this water based moisturizer, is formulated with Aloe Water + Hyaluronic Acid to provide dual action.

• 1. 72 hours of intense and continuous hydration: it quenches skin with moisture & locks it in.
  • 2. Comforting Action: it envelops skin with moisture providing comfort.

The result? Comfortable, hydrated, fresh and healthy-looking skin.

• Aqua/Water

• Where do you find this? I've never seen it anywhere but I...1 Answers
  • Has anyone applied this before makeup? And does foundatio...3 Answers
  • Can i have this product?3 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Hydra Genius Daily Liquid Care - Extra Dry Skin
  • "For a person with dry skin I would totally recommend this I bought it at my local cvs and it just does wonders on my skin and it is so gentle and I have sensitive skin over all I can say it was very effective I noticed a difference in less than a week and I would but it over and over again. " in 98 reviews
  • "I'm living for this right now! It's super hydrating and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Everyone talks about the scent and to me it doesn't really have one, it's super light and basically like water. My skin is super dry and it's really helped keep it hydrated. For $13.83 you can't beat this moisturizer! " in 46 reviews
Grace L.
Sydney
My face is always so soft after using this. It's always plump and brightens my skin tone so well and so quickly
I absolutely love it and would love to try it again
Mitali Y.
Pune
Moisturing god! Honestly its great and worth trying. My skin type is not really prone to acne so i am not afraid to try different moisturizers so this has been on my top 10
Ana Maria H.
Dubai, Dubai
It helps moistursing the skin without leaving any tacky and sticky surface, and the smell is fresh, affordable price and cute packaging. Would deffinitely buy it again.
Kiah S.
Perth
I use this product as a daily moisturiser and primer on some days too. It is a really lightweight and hydrating product that you can see results 5-10 minutes after using. It creates an all over shine on the skin, smooth finish and supple skin. Sometimes I have been using as a mini face mask and putting a thicker layer on and leave it for 10-15 minutes to absorb and if there is any residue just rub into the skin and it is basically like a h2o bomb just fell onto your face!! I love the wet skin / hydration feels!
Sarah T.
I bought this product because everyone else constantly kept saying it was amazing and personally, I couldn't understand the hype about a basic moisturiser...but I honestly cannot even say a bad word abut this product. The smell is PERFECT, Refreshing, after sun, holiday smell which reminds me of being abroad and having a tan after every use. Drys almost instantly. Cannot say a bad word about this beautiful product. Also amazing for sensitive skin, no irritation what so ever.
Julie J.
Sanquhar Road, Glasgow
This product is so hydrating I love the liquid texture and it really helped soothe my parched skin. It's also Really nice under make up for a dewy, fresh finish. The packaging is lovely and luxurious it looks more expensive than it is. I like the aqua blue colour and looks nice on my vanity unit. It maybe would irritate some skins as it has alcohol in it. But it suits my skin fine.
Mellissa D.
I have the hydra genius for oily skin! Been using this for about a week and I love it! Doesn't make my skin feel oily my make up applies amazing over it! Instuggled fining something I could use Day and night until I bought this. It's great! Highly recommend
es un producto de calidad, me encanta tanto lo usaría toda la vida ya que me mantiene hidratada y es muy suave es uno de los mejores hidratantes que he probado y no es tan caro, bueno aqui en Nicaragua no lo es. Lo recomiendo al 100 por ciento, me encanta.
Emma H.
L'Oreal products are so great because they come in a range of types for all skin problems. The hydra mask works brilliantly because it immediately gives your face moisture. I moat definitely would use it again but it is a bit pricy to use a lot.
Christie B.
norwich
The formula of this cream is so luxurious. Lightweight while still being uber nourishing.
This is my must have daily moisturiser. It definitely gets rid of any dry patches I have that may come up.
Anya R.
Where can I buy this
Sayra M.
Tulare, CA
How is this on the skin? :)
Justine H.
How does this compare to they hydra genius product that comes in a pump?
Dietra S.
Conroe, TX
Has anyone applied this before makeup? And does foundation lay nicely on top of the skin after applying this moisturizer? 🙏
Marchele H.
Can i have this product?

back