BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

72HR Intense and Continuous Hydration. Lightweight Liquid Care Formula. Comfortable, Fresh, Healthy-Looking Skin.

L’Oréal Skin Expert Paris introduces Hydra Genius - a unique line of highly efficacious Daily Liquid Care Moisturizers. Formulated to offer lightweight hydration, these formulas break into water upon contact with skin to deliver instant hydration that glides on easily for quick absorption.

Specifically developed for Extra Dry Skin, this water based moisturizer, is formulated with Aloe Water + Hyaluronic Acid to provide dual action.

• 1. 72 hours of intense and continuous hydration: it quenches skin with moisture & locks it in.
  • 2. Comforting Action: it envelops skin with moisture providing comfort.

The result? Comfortable, hydrated, fresh and healthy-looking skin.

• Aqua/Water

• Where do you find this? I've never seen it anywhere but I...1 Answers
  • Has anyone applied this before makeup? And does foundatio...3 Answers
  • Can i have this product?3 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Hydra Genius Daily Liquid Care - Extra Dry Skin
  • "For a person with dry skin I would totally recommend this I bought it at my local cvs and it just does wonders on my skin and it is so gentle and I have sensitive skin over all I can say it was very effective I noticed a difference in less than a week and I would but it over and over again. " in 98 reviews
  • "I'm living for this right now! It's super hydrating and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Everyone talks about the scent and to me it doesn't really have one, it's super light and basically like water. My skin is super dry and it's really helped keep it hydrated. For $13.83 you can't beat this moisturizer! " in 46 reviews
jess c.
liverpool
very good i loved this product as i have very dry skin this helped with that problem. i would recommend to people with dry skin but i don't have oily skin so not sure how it would work for combination skin. I would buy again and recommend those with the same skin type to buy.
zoe c.
Through the winter months this was a lifesaver. Worked amazingly at really hydrating my dry areas on the skin and also preventing my skin from drying out any more! love this cream and has become a daily product that I use and cant imagine how my skin would feel without it!
Charlotte G.
Morpeth, Northumberland
Fantastic product, very light yet moisturising. It's great under makeup and can be used day or night. It provides a lovely cooling sensation and sinks in really quickly. The only complaint is that the packaging isn't very travel friendly and I wish that it had an SPF.
Vanessa B.
SUPER GREAT FOR DRY SKIN. It felt honestly amazing , super moisturizing on my face as soon as I put it on and it did not burn. I used it after exfoliating and my skin was extremely soft ! 10/10
Lauren R.
I used this product as I have combination acne skin, It just made my skin feel fresh, radiant and silky, it took the noticeable textured appearance off of my face instantly, It works well as a priming base before makeup.
Leeonna K.
Primrose Bank, Langlee, Galashiels
Kept my skin so soft throughout the day, 100% worth the money, didn't cost too much either! Works great if you have dry skin! I got it from my local boots store! Love it 100% recommend
Sarah R.
Best moisturiser I've used..bought while on offer with the glow mask scrub. It's so light weight. I use this morning and night. Recently got my nose pierced and helped it to heal.
Charl B.
leicester
I have struggled with dry skin for a long time now, and this product is my holy grail. I have tried lots of different skin care products for dry skin and this one is the only one that works and gives me so much confidence. i highly reccomend .
Niamh F.
I use this product under my eyes and along my jawline where my skin gets very dry and my makeup struggles to stick to it, I do have an oily t zone so tend to not use it in those areas. I find that this product is really good for very dry skin and leaves my face feeling hydrated
Patricia R.
Red Deer, AB
I have this for normal skin and absolutely love it. My bottle is a pump so it's easier to use. I use it twice a day. It leaves my skin super soft and the scent is amazing
Anya R.
Where can I buy this
Sayra M.
Tulare, CA
How is this on the skin? :)
Justine H.
How does this compare to they hydra genius product that comes in a pump?
Dietra S.
Conroe, TX
Has anyone applied this before makeup? And does foundation lay nicely on top of the skin after applying this moisturizer? 🙏
Marchele H.
Can i have this product?

back