BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

72HR Intense and Continuous Hydration. Lightweight Liquid Care Formula. Comfortable, Fresh, Healthy-Looking Skin.

L’Oréal Skin Expert Paris introduces Hydra Genius - a unique line of highly efficacious Daily Liquid Care Moisturizers. Formulated to offer lightweight hydration, these formulas break into water upon contact with skin to deliver instant hydration that glides on easily for quick absorption.

Specifically developed for Extra Dry Skin, this water based moisturizer, is formulated with Aloe Water + Hyaluronic Acid to provide dual action.

• 1. 72 hours of intense and continuous hydration: it quenches skin with moisture & locks it in.
  • 2. Comforting Action: it envelops skin with moisture providing comfort.

The result? Comfortable, hydrated, fresh and healthy-looking skin.

• Aqua/Water

• Has anyone applied this before makeup? And does foundation lay ni...2 Answers
  • Can i have this product?3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Vanessa B.
SUPER GREAT FOR DRY SKIN. It felt honestly amazing , super moisturizing on my face as soon as I put it on and it did not burn. I used it after exfoliating and my skin was extremely soft ! 10/10
Lauren R.
I used this product as I have combination acne skin, It just made my skin feel fresh, radiant and silky, it took the noticeable textured appearance off of my face instantly, It works well as a priming base before makeup.
Stephanie T.
I think this cream is very good for hydrating the skin. This cream is better to use it before going to sleep. In the box said you can use this before makeup, but for me its too heavy for that.
Leeonna K.
Primrose Bank, Langlee, Galashiels
Kept my skin so soft throughout the day, 100% worth the money, didn't cost too much either! Works great if you have dry skin! I got it from my local boots store! Love it 100% recommend
Charl B.
leicester
I have struggled with dry skin for a long time now, and this product is my holy grail. I have tried lots of different skin care products for dry skin and this one is the only one that works and gives me so much confidence. i highly reccomend .
Sarah R.
Best moisturiser I've used..bought while on offer with the glow mask scrub. It's so light weight. I use this morning and night. Recently got my nose pierced and helped it to heal.
Niamh F.
I use this product under my eyes and along my jawline where my skin gets very dry and my makeup struggles to stick to it, I do have an oily t zone so tend to not use it in those areas. I find that this product is really good for very dry skin and leaves my face feeling hydrated
Patricia R.
Red Deer , AB
I have this for normal skin and absolutely love it. My bottle is a pump so it's easier to use. I use it twice a day. It leaves my skin super soft and the scent is amazing
Grace L.
Sydney
My face is always so soft after using this. It's always plump and brightens my skin tone so well and so quickly
I absolutely love it and would love to try it again
Vitória L.
Maravilhoso!!Deixa a pele super hidratada, um dos meus preferidos.Cumpri com os combinados, e alem do mais tem um preço bem acessível.Não passo um dia sem, super recomendo. Perfeito.
Anya R.
Where can I buy this
Marchele H.
Can i have this product?
Sayra M.
Tulare, CA
How is this on the skin? :)
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
Hello girls Does this really work? I would like to try it .. but it is expensive so I would love a feedback first before buying it. How long have you been using this procedure until you saw the results? What kind of results did you see?
Stephanie G.