BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

72HR Intense and Continuous Hydration. Lightweight Liquid Care Formula. Comfortable, Fresh, Healthy-Looking Skin.

L’Oréal Skin Expert Paris introduces Hydra Genius - a unique line of highly efficacious Daily Liquid Care Moisturizers. Formulated to offer lightweight hydration, these formulas break into water upon contact with skin to deliver instant hydration that glides on easily for quick absorption.

Specifically developed for Extra Dry Skin, this water based moisturizer, is formulated with Aloe Water + Hyaluronic Acid to provide dual action.

• 1. 72 hours of intense and continuous hydration: it quenches skin with moisture & locks it in.
  • 2. Comforting Action: it envelops skin with moisture providing comfort.

The result? Comfortable, hydrated, fresh and healthy-looking skin.

• Aqua/Water

• Where do you find this? I've never seen it anywhere but I...1 Answers
  • Has anyone applied this before makeup? And does foundatio...3 Answers
  • Can i have this product?3 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Hydra Genius Daily Liquid Care - Extra Dry Skin
  • "For a person with dry skin I would totally recommend this I bought it at my local cvs and it just does wonders on my skin and it is so gentle and I have sensitive skin over all I can say it was very effective I noticed a difference in less than a week and I would but it over and over again. " in 98 reviews
  • "I'm living for this right now! It's super hydrating and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Everyone talks about the scent and to me it doesn't really have one, it's super light and basically like water. My skin is super dry and it's really helped keep it hydrated. For $13.83 you can't beat this moisturizer! " in 46 reviews
Julie M.
Boston
My skin is quite dry and cakes up when I use foundation ( without primer ). This product however, smells great, has a great consistency and when you apply foundation over it, the look is flawless! I have used this often. I adore it. My skin has improved since using this.
Lear35464 Diana G.
mi Este producto me pareció totalmente increíble, por que me ayudó muchísimo a hidratar mi piel. Es un producto que se tiene que utilizar constante, pero es muy muy muy efectivo si lo utilizas como debes. Totalmente recomendado para todos de verdad
Tara W.
Birmingham
so hydrating for my dry skin. love this but it is a tiny bit pricey. however i think this has a lot of product in it and it met my expectations. i would reccomend this to others with dry skin because it has made a visible difference for myself.
Madison P.
Brampton
OBSESSED!!! Love love love this! This works so well under foundation and gives your skin the most beautiful non greasy glow while still leaving in feeling moisturized! My new favourite moisturizer! Nice gel texture and smells like grapefruit
Lily P.
Hastings
Me and my mum used this to see different results but nothing really happened apart from me having a small breakout. My mum had amazingly smooth skin. We got this as a present in a gift set. My mum has recommended this to her friends.
Charlotte W.
Leeds
This has become a staple within my skincare products. I have combination skin with a oily t-zone but dry else where, this cream is a lovely light weight formula but is still very moisturizing so I don't have to worry about my skin feeling more oily. Lovely product.
Kate M.
galway
I have been using this product for 6 weeks and from my first try I have enjoyed this product it has been very efficient and good value it is a good price for the product. I personally don't think the product needs any change
Gerardo F.
With this cream my skin stays moisturized and soft is very effective your presentation is the best, I recommend it full I would buy it a thousand times if possible
Allison B.
I love this cream for in the winter on my extra dry skin. I find it too heavy for the summer months but the creamy texture is great for colder, drier temperatures and really does the job (for a good price).
Jennifer P.
Keeps my skin so soft and smooth and silky I love it so much. Very gorgeous packaging and looks very professional. Very gentle and moisturising. I love will deffo re buy and would 100% recommend! Great!
Anya R.
Where can I buy this
Justine H.
How does this compare to they hydra genius product that comes in a pump?
Dietra S.
Conroe, TX
Has anyone applied this before makeup? And does foundation lay nicely on top of the skin after applying this moisturizer? 🙏
Sayra M.
Tulare, CA
How is this on the skin? :)
Marchele H.
Can i have this product?