BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

72HR Intense and Continuous Hydration. Lightweight Liquid Care Formula. Comfortable, Fresh, Healthy-Looking Skin.

L’Oréal Skin Expert Paris introduces Hydra Genius - a unique line of highly efficacious Daily Liquid Care Moisturizers. Formulated to offer lightweight hydration, these formulas break into water upon contact with skin to deliver instant hydration that glides on easily for quick absorption.

Specifically developed for Extra Dry Skin, this water based moisturizer, is formulated with Aloe Water + Hyaluronic Acid to provide dual action.

• 1. 72 hours of intense and continuous hydration: it quenches skin with moisture & locks it in.
  • 2. Comforting Action: it envelops skin with moisture providing comfort.

The result? Comfortable, hydrated, fresh and healthy-looking skin.

• Aqua/Water

• Where do you find this? I've never seen it anywhere but I...1 Answers
  • Has anyone applied this before makeup? And does foundatio...3 Answers
  • Can i have this product?3 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Hydra Genius Daily Liquid Care - Extra Dry Skin
  • "For a person with dry skin I would totally recommend this I bought it at my local cvs and it just does wonders on my skin and it is so gentle and I have sensitive skin over all I can say it was very effective I noticed a difference in less than a week and I would but it over and over again. " in 98 reviews
  • "I'm living for this right now! It's super hydrating and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Everyone talks about the scent and to me it doesn't really have one, it's super light and basically like water. My skin is super dry and it's really helped keep it hydrated. For $13.83 you can't beat this moisturizer! " in 46 reviews
Tamsin T.
london
L'Oréal Paris Hydra Genius Daily Liquid Care - Extra Dry Skin

This product helps my skin feel more moisturised and makes my skin look really good.

The colours on the packaging are also very appealing.
Adriana P.
In love with this one!!!!!!!!!!!!
It does exactly what it claims. Such a good feeling on the skin.
A super affordable choice for a everyday moisturizer, really effective
I do recommend it even for normal skin in a small amount .
Aneesa Y.
This product leaves my skin feeling fresh and smooth. I received a tester sachet in a magazine, tried that and it worked effectively with such a small sachet so i decided to buy the full bottle which i am so happy about because it was probably one of the best hydrating gels i have ever used
Leah M.
Glasgow
I love this product such a nice feeling to the skin which makes it so easy to love, it has a nice luxury feeling to it, the packaging is beautiful and is a glass bottle, it definitely was a good purchase as I got it in boots for just over £6, I would definitely purchase this product again 100%
Courtenay B.
The hydra genius range as a whole is incredible. I prefer water based moisturisers and such for my skin type (combination/oily) as it doesn't clog my pores and in the summer doesn't leave me skin feeling greasy and heavy. Smell really good, do exactly what they say. Really awesome products
Hollie C.
I used this for my daily skincare routine and it helped my skin become more moisturised every day! I had very high hopes for this brand and it met them all, it had lovely packaging. This product was very effective for my skin and have recently purchased two more since using it!!
Sacha S.
Popes road , Abbots Langley
I don't have this exact product at the moment but I do have the hydra genius aloe water. It makes your skin feel super fresh and moisturised! I think that it is great value for money and will definitely be recommending this to my friends and using it on clients!
Rebecca P.
Kempston, Bedford
This stuff. Along with the Hydra Genius aloe water. Is insane. Quick drying, so hydrating and moisturising. And they are fine, light gels so are quick drying. Brilliant value for money, drug store brand too. would repurchase again. I love the whole loreal skin care range.
Emma H.
My skin is hydrated to the max and soft as a baby's bottom! The product is so light and soft on my skin. I've used this for a while and always go back to it. I never have to worry about dry skin. I get mine from Boots. It smells lovely too, not in the least bit clinical.
Leslie A.
This product I saw on TV and I was very attracted to his concept of a liquid that does not grease the skin and that helps to retain hydration thanks to aloe vera, I fell super good and at first by his description I thought it was a first But it turned out to be a moisturizer, it leaves my skin smoother and moist I would buy again
Anya R.
Where can I buy this
Justine H.
How does this compare to they hydra genius product that comes in a pump?
Dietra S.
Conroe, TX
Has anyone applied this before makeup? And does foundation lay nicely on top of the skin after applying this moisturizer? 🙏
Sayra M.
Tulare, CA
How is this on the skin? :)
Marchele H.
Can i have this product?