BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

72HR Intense and Continuous Hydration. Lightweight Liquid Care Formula. Comfortable, Fresh, Healthy-Looking Skin.

L’Oréal Skin Expert Paris introduces Hydra Genius - a unique line of highly efficacious Daily Liquid Care Moisturizers. Formulated to offer lightweight hydration, these formulas break into water upon contact with skin to deliver instant hydration that glides on easily for quick absorption.

Specifically developed for Extra Dry Skin, this water based moisturizer, is formulated with Aloe Water + Hyaluronic Acid to provide dual action.

• 1. 72 hours of intense and continuous hydration: it quenches skin with moisture & locks it in.
  • 2. Comforting Action: it envelops skin with moisture providing comfort.

The result? Comfortable, hydrated, fresh and healthy-looking skin.

• Aqua/Water

• Can i have this product?3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Lily P.
Hastings
Me and my mum used this to see different results but nothing really happened apart from me having a small breakout. My mum had amazingly smooth skin. We got this as a present in a gift set. My mum has recommended this to her friends.
Kate M.
galway
I have been using this product for 6 weeks and from my first try I have enjoyed this product it has been very efficient and good value it is a good price for the product. I personally don't think the product needs any change
Charlotte W.
Leeds
This has become a staple within my skincare products. I have combination skin with a oily t-zone but dry else where, this cream is a lovely light weight formula but is still very moisturizing so I don't have to worry about my skin feeling more oily. Lovely product.
Gerardo F.
With this cream my skin stays moisturized and soft is very effective your presentation is the best, I recommend it full I would buy it a thousand times if possible
Allison B.
I love this cream for in the winter on my extra dry skin. I find it too heavy for the summer months but the creamy texture is great for colder, drier temperatures and really does the job (for a good price).
Jennifer P.
Keeps my skin so soft and smooth and silky I love it so much. Very gorgeous packaging and looks very professional. Very gentle and moisturising. I love will deffo re buy and would 100% recommend! Great!
jess c.
liverpool
very good i loved this product as i have very dry skin this helped with that problem. i would recommend to people with dry skin but i don't have oily skin so not sure how it would work for combination skin. I would buy again and recommend those with the same skin type to buy.
zoe c.
Through the winter months this was a lifesaver. Worked amazingly at really hydrating my dry areas on the skin and also preventing my skin from drying out any more! love this cream and has become a daily product that I use and cant imagine how my skin would feel without it!
Christie B.
Hedenham , Norfolk
The formula of this cream is so luxurious. Lightweight while still being uber nourishing.
This is my must have daily moisturiser. It definitely gets rid of any dry patches I have that may come up.
Charlotte G.
Morpeth, Northumberland
Fantastic product, very light yet moisturising. It's great under makeup and can be used day or night. It provides a lovely cooling sensation and sinks in really quickly. The only complaint is that the packaging isn't very travel friendly and I wish that it had an SPF.
Anya R.
Where can I buy this
Marchele H.
Can i have this product?
Sayra M.
Tulare, CA
How is this on the skin? :)
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
Hello girls Does this really work? I would like to try it .. but it is expensive so I would love a feedback first before buying it. How long have you been using this procedure until you saw the results? What kind of results did you see?
Stephanie G.