BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

72HR Intense and Continuous Hydration. Lightweight Liquid Care Formula. Comfortable, Fresh, Healthy-Looking Skin.

L’Oréal Skin Expert Paris introduces Hydra Genius - a unique line of highly efficacious Daily Liquid Care Moisturizers. Formulated to offer lightweight hydration, these formulas break into water upon contact with skin to deliver instant hydration that glides on easily for quick absorption.

Specifically developed for Extra Dry Skin, this water based moisturizer, is formulated with Aloe Water + Hyaluronic Acid to provide dual action.

• 1. 72 hours of intense and continuous hydration: it quenches skin with moisture & locks it in.
  • 2. Comforting Action: it envelops skin with moisture providing comfort.

The result? Comfortable, hydrated, fresh and healthy-looking skin.

• Aqua/Water

• Can i have this product?3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Olivia L.
Ottawa, NY
For the colder and drier months my face gets very sensitive and dry. This is perfect for that layer of protection under my heavier lotion in those dry months. It's light and doesn't clog my pores. It smells fresh and I love how easy it absorbs into my skin.
es un producto de calidad, me encanta tanto lo usaría toda la vida ya que me mantiene hidratada y es muy suave es uno de los mejores hidratantes que he probado y no es tan caro, bueno aqui en Nicaragua no lo es. Lo recomiendo al 100 por ciento, me encanta.
Sarah J.
Kilkenny
Love love love this product it's absolutely amazing I bought it at boots for €12 !!!!!! That's really cheap and very good value considering the amount of product you get I jut fell in love from the first time I used it i would recommended this to everyone
Julie M.
Boston
My skin is quite dry and cakes up when I use foundation ( without primer ). This product however, smells great, has a great consistency and when you apply foundation over it, the look is flawless! I have used this often. I adore it. My skin has improved since using this.
Katrin T.
Vienna
really loved this product, it made my skin feel moisturised and fresh the whole day, without it being too heavy. it definitely did meet my expectations. it was gentle on the skin and felt amazing. i would recommend it to others fore sure!!! really loved it.
Mellissa D.
Barrhead, G78 1DH
I have the hydra genius for oily skin! Been using this for about a week and I love it! Doesn't make my skin feel oily my make up applies amazing over it! Instuggled fining something I could use Day and night until I bought this. It's great! Highly recommend
Diana G.
mi Este producto me pareció totalmente increíble, por que me ayudó muchísimo a hidratar mi piel. Es un producto que se tiene que utilizar constante, pero es muy muy muy efectivo si lo utilizas como debes. Totalmente recomendado para todos de verdad
Emma H.
L'Oreal products are so great because they come in a range of types for all skin problems. The hydra mask works brilliantly because it immediately gives your face moisture. I moat definitely would use it again but it is a bit pricy to use a lot.
Tara W.
Birmingham
so hydrating for my dry skin. love this but it is a tiny bit pricey. however i think this has a lot of product in it and it met my expectations. i would reccomend this to others with dry skin because it has made a visible difference for myself.
Madison P.
Brampton
OBSESSED!!! Love love love this! This works so well under foundation and gives your skin the most beautiful non greasy glow while still leaving in feeling moisturized! My new favourite moisturizer! Nice gel texture and smells like grapefruit
Anya R.
Where can I buy this
Marchele H.
Can i have this product?
Sayra M.
Tulare, CA
How is this on the skin? :)
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
Hello girls Does this really work? I would like to try it .. but it is expensive so I would love a feedback first before buying it. How long have you been using this procedure until you saw the results? What kind of results did you see?
Stephanie G.