BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

72HR Intense and Continuous Hydration. Lightweight Liquid Care Formula. Comfortable, Fresh, Healthy-Looking Skin.

L’Oréal Skin Expert Paris introduces Hydra Genius - a unique line of highly efficacious Daily Liquid Care Moisturizers. Formulated to offer lightweight hydration, these formulas break into water upon contact with skin to deliver instant hydration that glides on easily for quick absorption.

Specifically developed for Extra Dry Skin, this water based moisturizer, is formulated with Aloe Water + Hyaluronic Acid to provide dual action.

• 1. 72 hours of intense and continuous hydration: it quenches skin with moisture & locks it in.
  • 2. Comforting Action: it envelops skin with moisture providing comfort.

The result? Comfortable, hydrated, fresh and healthy-looking skin.

• Aqua/Water

• Where do you find this? I've never seen it anywhere but I...1 Answers
  • Has anyone applied this before makeup? And does foundatio...3 Answers
  • Can i have this product?3 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Hydra Genius Daily Liquid Care - Extra Dry Skin
  • "For a person with dry skin I would totally recommend this I bought it at my local cvs and it just does wonders on my skin and it is so gentle and I have sensitive skin over all I can say it was very effective I noticed a difference in less than a week and I would but it over and over again. " in 98 reviews
  • "I'm living for this right now! It's super hydrating and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Everyone talks about the scent and to me it doesn't really have one, it's super light and basically like water. My skin is super dry and it's really helped keep it hydrated. For $13.83 you can't beat this moisturizer! " in 46 reviews
Antonietta M.
Great drug store option. Doesn’t break me out. Super hydrating for night time. However it’s VERY FRAGRANT. Some ppl may get irritated from the amount of fragrance in there. Aside from the perfume scent product does the job !
Melanie G.
Milan
I have conbination skin and it is really hard to find the perfect moisturizer that wont let your skin so dry or so oily but this one is amazing! Even if it says that its for dry skin it works so well on me😍
Roxy H.
Hertfordshire , Letchworth
This product is new to my skincare regime and it has made such a difference! I suffer with very dry and sensitive skin unfortunately, I have spent so much time and money trying to find something that gives my skin long lasting hydration with a smooth texture. This is spot on, it even be used as a primer before using foundation. The aloe is particularly good for those sun lovers out there who may be slightly burnt or peeling to. L'Oréal Paris Hydra Genius Daily Liquid Care - Extra Dry Skin
Qiao X.
Karachi
So L'Oreal has launched this new product which has this liquid technology it penetrates depper into the skin giving it longer hydration. You can use this product when you have dry and patchy skin it works amazing. It well nourish your skin and give that a base which is always great. This has a thick consistency. It feels so good when applied to skin and has a nice smell too, kinda spa like. So overall it is a great product.
Emily L.
I use this product as my daily moisturiser. I purchased this from boots and I think that it is very good value for the amount of moisture it gives my skin. I have the glass bottle and it is lasting a really long time for its size. I have been using it every morning and evening, it makes my skin feel so soft and plump. I have combination skin and I feel it has helped keep the oil at bay but also hydrate any dry patches on my skin. I will for sure be repurchasing this once it's run out!
Tamsin T.
london
L'Oréal Paris Hydra Genius Daily Liquid Care - Extra Dry Skin

This product helps my skin feel more moisturised and makes my skin look really good.

The colours on the packaging are also very appealing.
Adriana P.
In love with this one!!!!!!!!!!!!
It does exactly what it claims. Such a good feeling on the skin.
A super affordable choice for a everyday moisturizer, really effective
I do recommend it even for normal skin in a small amount .
Leah M.
Glasgow
I love this product such a nice feeling to the skin which makes it so easy to love, it has a nice luxury feeling to it, the packaging is beautiful and is a glass bottle, it definitely was a good purchase as I got it in boots for just over £6, I would definitely purchase this product again 100%
Aneesa Y.
This product leaves my skin feeling fresh and smooth. I received a tester sachet in a magazine, tried that and it worked effectively with such a small sachet so i decided to buy the full bottle which i am so happy about because it was probably one of the best hydrating gels i have ever used
Courtenay B.
The hydra genius range as a whole is incredible. I prefer water based moisturisers and such for my skin type (combination/oily) as it doesn't clog my pores and in the summer doesn't leave me skin feeling greasy and heavy. Smell really good, do exactly what they say. Really awesome products
Anya R.
Where can I buy this
Sayra M.
Tulare, CA
How is this on the skin? :)
Justine H.
How does this compare to they hydra genius product that comes in a pump?
Dietra S.
Conroe, TX
Has anyone applied this before makeup? And does foundation lay nicely on top of the skin after applying this moisturizer? 🙏
Marchele H.
Can i have this product?

back