BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

72HR Intense and Continuous Hydration. Lightweight Liquid Care Formula. Comfortable, Fresh, Healthy-Looking Skin.

L’Oréal Skin Expert Paris introduces Hydra Genius - a unique line of highly efficacious Daily Liquid Care Moisturizers. Formulated to offer lightweight hydration, these formulas break into water upon contact with skin to deliver instant hydration that glides on easily for quick absorption.

Specifically developed for Extra Dry Skin, this water based moisturizer, is formulated with Aloe Water + Hyaluronic Acid to provide dual action.

• 1. 72 hours of intense and continuous hydration: it quenches skin with moisture & locks it in.
  • 2. Comforting Action: it envelops skin with moisture providing comfort.

The result? Comfortable, hydrated, fresh and healthy-looking skin.

• Aqua/Water

• Where do you find this? I've never seen it anywhere but I...1 Answers
  • Has anyone applied this before makeup? And does foundatio...3 Answers
  • Can i have this product?3 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Hydra Genius Daily Liquid Care - Extra Dry Skin
  • "For a person with dry skin I would totally recommend this I bought it at my local cvs and it just does wonders on my skin and it is so gentle and I have sensitive skin over all I can say it was very effective I noticed a difference in less than a week and I would but it over and over again. " in 98 reviews
  • "I'm living for this right now! It's super hydrating and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Everyone talks about the scent and to me it doesn't really have one, it's super light and basically like water. My skin is super dry and it's really helped keep it hydrated. For $13.83 you can't beat this moisturizer! " in 46 reviews
Debra M.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
Wow. For a drug store moisturizer this product is rich and effective without being waxy or greasy. It has a pleasant texture and is easy to spread evenly without any overpowering scent. It absorbs quickly. While many moisturizers seem to lose their efficacy a few hours into the day this one is extremely long lasting. You can tell when you pay attention to the times you may tug skin on your face inadvertently and you don't feel that burn you may feel when your moisturizer is simply out of juice. Does not affect makeup application or performance.  I am thoroughly impressed. As an aside for CVS app/coupon folks, I was able to use CVS' monthly 25% off coupon AND a $2 manufacturer's coupon for an end cost of $13. Already planning for this as my go to daily moisturizer.
Brandi P.
Gainesville, GA
I've only been using this for 4 days now. I bought it because the sides of my nose are dry and look crazy when I apply my foundation. After 4 days my nose looks a lot better. However, you have to apply this at night and in the morning. The only issue I have had so far was I applied it this morning and applied my make-up as normally. About two hours later my face started sweating (cause i was in a bathroom with my client taking a shower) and my forehead started sweating and my foundation and the lotion like came off! It was crazy! I've never seen anything like that before! It was not normal make-up sweating off it was white the color of the lotion!! [product:l'oréal-paris-hydra-genius-daily-liquid-care---extra-dry-skin]
Mara C.
Diamond Bar, CA
If you want magic... this is it. I tried this for the first time and I fell in love with the hydration of this product. The scent is INCREDIBLE, and the most important part.. this lasts for DAYS, even after you've rinsed off your face the next morning. A little goes a long way with this product, and it's really smooth on application, and is combined with the soothing power of aloe vera, which is extremely helpful for people with dry skin or eczema. My bf loves this product because when I do facials with him, this is the only one that doesn't feel sticky on oily for him, and actually lasts him a couple days of hydration!
Brittany F.
I could not be more obsessed with this moisturizer. The packaging is gorg, the scent is subtle yet clean and fresh smelling, and the formula is so rich and creamy without feeling heavy or oily on the skin. A little goes a long way too! I use this 2-3 Per day purely bc I’m obsessed with it and how silky smooth it feels on my skin. It’s so hydrating and great for dry skin! It leaves my skin plump and bright and so hydrated! You need this!
Olivia S.
Arnold, MO
This is my new go to moisturizer. It is incredibly moisturizing, leaves my skin looking and feeling great, and is gentle enough that it doesn't break me out or irritate my sensitive skin. I love love love this product! Very rarely do I run out of a product and want to immediately go buy another, I like to try a lot of new things, but I've recently run out of this and can notice a difference in my skin. This product leaves me moisturized all day long and gives me the most amazing glow whether I'm bare faced or I have it on underneath makeup. I cannot recommend this product enough. Also I do have combination/oily skin and I find that this moisturizer leaves me soft but also keeps my skin from producing much oil throughout the day.
Melissa S.
Buckeye, AZ
I love this moisturer. I had bought it thinking it was a gel but it wasn't. I decided to give it a try anyway. It is so good. It leaves my skin soft and silky without being greasy. I am in love. It soaks into skin quickly and wears well under makeup. I will definitely be keeping this on hand!
Courtney C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Wow! This is THE BEST drug store facial lotion I’ve ever tried. It feels a little heavy when first applied but it soaks in completely and doesn’t feel at all greasy or heavy.
I have incredibly dry, irritable, flakey skin and this (in conjunction with a serum) has completely reversed my skin’s dry, patchy complexion.
This is relatively inexpensive compared to other products I’ve tried and is widely available.
The packaging is beautiful although I wish it were in a pump for convenience, the jar makes it easy to get out every drop.
Claudia L.
I have oily skin and alternate between this and other creams as a night cream and it works great. I personally love it and hopefully I can repurchase when I finish my bottle. The only downfall is whenever I find a drugstore skin care product I love from L'Oréal they discontinue before I can get more. I've been using it for more than 3 months and hasn't broken me out. If anything I've noticed how much more moisturizer my skin feels and looks and those little lines on my forehead look like they disappeared just from moisturizing.
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I bought this because it was only sale extremely cheap (around $4). It wasn’t even worth that much. Mineral oil and dimethicone are pretty high on the ingredient list so basically it makes your skin feel soft when really it’s just sitting on top of your skin rather than absorbing and hydrating. On top of that, they add fragrance to it. After a few days of use my skin was dry, irritated, and I was breaking out.
Taira C.
Brooklyn, NY
I initially really liked this product. It's rich and creamy and it smells good and it is moisturizing. However, as I continued to use it as a night cream I noticed not only was I breaking out BUT my eczema became inflamed and I'm not sure why. I have a theory that my skin didn't like the mixture of natural and artificial on my face all in the same day ( I use a lush Moisturizer in the day) but I'm not sure. It's a bit more expensive than my my lush Moisturizer but I'm not mad at it. I wouldn't repurchase though
Adriana M.
South Gate, CA
Does it make your face shiny?
Kon K.
L’Oréal, what u think 🤔about this product?L'Oréal Paris Hydra Genius Daily Liquid Care - Extra Dry Skin
keila C.
Será que vende um produto de tamanho maior?
Emily B.
Orchard Park, NY
Can this be found in any drugstore?
Bianca A.
San Antonio , TX
I've been looking for a good hydrating moisturizer? Is this a good drug store buy compared to a high end similar product??