BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

72HR Intense and Continuous Hydration. Lightweight Liquid Care Formula. Comfortable, Fresh, Healthy-Looking Skin.

L’Oréal Skin Expert Paris introduces Hydra Genius - a unique line of highly efficacious Daily Liquid Care Moisturizers. Formulated to offer lightweight hydration, these formulas break into water upon contact with skin to deliver instant hydration that glides on easily for quick absorption.

Specifically developed for Extra Dry Skin, this water based moisturizer, is formulated with Aloe Water + Hyaluronic Acid to provide dual action.

• 1. 72 hours of intense and continuous hydration: it quenches skin with moisture & locks it in.
  • 2. Comforting Action: it envelops skin with moisture providing comfort.

The result? Comfortable, hydrated, fresh and healthy-looking skin.

• Aqua/Water

• Where do you find this? I've never seen it anywhere but I...1 Answers
  • Has anyone applied this before makeup? And does foundatio...3 Answers
  • Can i have this product?3 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Hydra Genius Daily Liquid Care - Extra Dry Skin
  • "For a person with dry skin I would totally recommend this I bought it at my local cvs and it just does wonders on my skin and it is so gentle and I have sensitive skin over all I can say it was very effective I noticed a difference in less than a week and I would but it over and over again. " in 98 reviews
  • "I'm living for this right now! It's super hydrating and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Everyone talks about the scent and to me it doesn't really have one, it's super light and basically like water. My skin is super dry and it's really helped keep it hydrated. For $13.83 you can't beat this moisturizer! " in 46 reviews
Christina S.
YES!!! I received a small sample packet from L'Oreal to try this product and I'm SO glad I did. The small pack lasted my 3 applications. The hydration was unbelievable. My dry spots couldn't stand a chance. My face was smooth and poreless all day long. I don't wear much face makeup (foundation. powder) so I don't know how well this works with makeup. My only slight complaint is the smell. It's almost like a light men's aftershave which was a bit disappointing. And the scent lingered well after 30 minutes. However, it's not really that big of a deal breaker. I will consider purchasing in the future! I totally recommend.
Mallorie T.
Lancaster, PA
Just finished a whole jar of this. It's so good! Smells fresh and it definitely keeps the skin moisturized all day! Especially for us dry skinned girls, it makes a huge difference because it actually keeps the skin looking glowy and moisturized all day. The texture of the product is light and smooth and it sinks into the skin so well. I love this product because my skin is extra dry and it's the only thing that I've been able to touch my face hours later and still feel it plumping my skin. My boyfriend tried it one time and started stealing my jar everyday! It's definitely a good buy!
Debra M.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
Wow. For a drug store moisturizer this product is rich and effective without being waxy or greasy. It has a pleasant texture and is easy to spread evenly without any overpowering scent. It absorbs quickly. While many moisturizers seem to lose their efficacy a few hours into the day this one is extremely long lasting. You can tell when you pay attention to the times you may tug skin on your face inadvertently and you don't feel that burn you may feel when your moisturizer is simply out of juice. Does not affect makeup application or performance.  I am thoroughly impressed. As an aside for CVS app/coupon folks, I was able to use CVS' monthly 25% off coupon AND a $2 manufacturer's coupon for an end cost of $13. Already planning for this as my go to daily moisturizer.
Brandi P.
Gainesville, GA
I've only been using this for 4 days now. I bought it because the sides of my nose are dry and look crazy when I apply my foundation. After 4 days my nose looks a lot better. However, you have to apply this at night and in the morning. The only issue I have had so far was I applied it this morning and applied my make-up as normally. About two hours later my face started sweating (cause i was in a bathroom with my client taking a shower) and my forehead started sweating and my foundation and the lotion like came off! It was crazy! I've never seen anything like that before! It was not normal make-up sweating off it was white the color of the lotion!! [product:l'oréal-paris-hydra-genius-daily-liquid-care---extra-dry-skin]
Mara C.
Diamond Bar, CA
If you want magic... this is it. I tried this for the first time and I fell in love with the hydration of this product. The scent is INCREDIBLE, and the most important part.. this lasts for DAYS, even after you've rinsed off your face the next morning. A little goes a long way with this product, and it's really smooth on application, and is combined with the soothing power of aloe vera, which is extremely helpful for people with dry skin or eczema. My bf loves this product because when I do facials with him, this is the only one that doesn't feel sticky on oily for him, and actually lasts him a couple days of hydration!
Brittany F.
I could not be more obsessed with this moisturizer. The packaging is gorg, the scent is subtle yet clean and fresh smelling, and the formula is so rich and creamy without feeling heavy or oily on the skin. A little goes a long way too! I use this 2-3 Per day purely bc I’m obsessed with it and how silky smooth it feels on my skin. It’s so hydrating and great for dry skin! It leaves my skin plump and bright and so hydrated! You need this!
Amber K.
Dalton, GA
I tried this out a while back because I was curious and wanted to switch to a drugstore moisturizer. I'm so glad I did! I have been buying this over and over again and it is my go-to. It feels amazing and I use it at night. It also wears really nice under makeup, if you have dry skin. If your skin is not dry, this might feel heavy. The consistency of this cream is perfection and sits so well on the skin. It makes my skin feel hydrated and plump. It has a slight fragrance but I think it smells really nice. It does not irritate my skin and never has! I recommend this to anyone who has dry skin!
Olivia S.
Arnold, MO
This is my new go to moisturizer. It is incredibly moisturizing, leaves my skin looking and feeling great, and is gentle enough that it doesn't break me out or irritate my sensitive skin. I love love love this product! Very rarely do I run out of a product and want to immediately go buy another, I like to try a lot of new things, but I've recently run out of this and can notice a difference in my skin. This product leaves me moisturized all day long and gives me the most amazing glow whether I'm bare faced or I have it on underneath makeup. I cannot recommend this product enough. Also I do have combination/oily skin and I find that this moisturizer leaves me soft but also keeps my skin from producing much oil throughout the day.
Melissa S.
Buckeye, AZ
I love this moisturer. I had bought it thinking it was a gel but it wasn't. I decided to give it a try anyway. It is so good. It leaves my skin soft and silky without being greasy. I am in love. It soaks into skin quickly and wears well under makeup. I will definitely be keeping this on hand!
Courtney C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Wow! This is THE BEST drug store facial lotion I’ve ever tried. It feels a little heavy when first applied but it soaks in completely and doesn’t feel at all greasy or heavy.
I have incredibly dry, irritable, flakey skin and this (in conjunction with a serum) has completely reversed my skin’s dry, patchy complexion.
This is relatively inexpensive compared to other products I’ve tried and is widely available.
The packaging is beautiful although I wish it were in a pump for convenience, the jar makes it easy to get out every drop.
Anya R.
Where can I buy this
Sayra M.
Tulare, CA
How is this on the skin? :)
Justine H.
How does this compare to they hydra genius product that comes in a pump?
Dietra S.
Conroe, TX
Has anyone applied this before makeup? And does foundation lay nicely on top of the skin after applying this moisturizer? 🙏
Marchele H.
Can i have this product?

back