BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

72HR Intense and Continuous Hydration. Lightweight Liquid Care Formula. Comfortable, Fresh, Healthy-Looking Skin.

L’Oréal Skin Expert Paris introduces Hydra Genius - a unique line of highly efficacious Daily Liquid Care Moisturizers. Formulated to offer lightweight hydration, these formulas break into water upon contact with skin to deliver instant hydration that glides on easily for quick absorption.

Specifically developed for Extra Dry Skin, this water based moisturizer, is formulated with Aloe Water + Hyaluronic Acid to provide dual action.

• 1. 72 hours of intense and continuous hydration: it quenches skin with moisture & locks it in.
  • 2. Comforting Action: it envelops skin with moisture providing comfort.

The result? Comfortable, hydrated, fresh and healthy-looking skin.

• Aqua/Water

• Where do you find this? I've never seen it anywhere but I really ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone applied this before makeup? And does foundation lay ni...3 Answers
  • Can i have this product?3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "For a person with dry skin I would totally recommend this I bought it at my local cvs and it just does wonders on my skin and it is so gentle and I have sensitive skin over all I can say it was very effective I noticed a difference in less than a week and I would but it over and over again. " in 98 reviews
  • "I'm living for this right now! It's super hydrating and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Everyone talks about the scent and to me it doesn't really have one, it's super light and basically like water. My skin is super dry and it's really helped keep it hydrated. For $13.83 you can't beat this moisturizer! " in 46 reviews
  • "For a person with dry skin I would totally recommend this I bought it at my local cvs and it just does wonders on my skin and it is so gentle and I have sensitive skin over all I can say it was very effective I noticed a difference in less than a week and I would but it over and over again. " in 20 reviews
Amanda S.
Escondido, CA
I have horrible dry skin no matter what season it is. Using this has been awesome. It is so smooth, smells amazing and makes my face feel great. It’s a little pricey but so worth it!
Jeanette C.
Toms River, NJ
This cream provides intense hydration and absorbs really quickly. I noticed a difference within a few hours. I like it best as a daytime moisturizer under makeup.
Jennie D.
I know it says for use day and night, but this cream is so thick and hydrating I cannot imagine using it during the day. I have extremely dry skin and even still this cream would be too much during the day, especially under makeup. However it works well as a night cream. I use it more as a moisturizing sleeping mask. As far as it's claims of 72 hr moisture, no. Not at all. Maybe I'm just super dry but this is pretty much gone by the time i wake up. The reason its only 1 star, and I actually hate it, is because of how strong and offensive the fragrance is!! It's terrible! Not only is it overwhelmingly strong, it lingers forever and it's not even a pleasant smell. It's like old lady perfume. It sticks to my pillowcase and has made it so difficult to fall asleep I've actually gotten up to wash my face in the night. So as a night cream it's ok, i mean, I'm using it up because I hate to waste stuff. But I can't wait til it's gone. I'm considering just using it up of my heels at night so it's further from my face.
Kayla R.
So far I really like this product! I received it for free to try, and even though I've only used it a handful of times, it feels so good on the skin. It's super moisturizing and not overly thick like most facial creams are. At first it feels heavy on the skin, but after really massaging it into the skin and waiting a few minutes, there's no more residue, like it completely soaks into the skin. Also, I have SUPER acne prone skin. It is very hard to find a facial cream that doesn't cause me to break out by the end of the night. After using this product as much as I did, and still no new pimples, I have to say this is one of the better facial creams I've tried.
Christina S.
YES!!! I received a small sample packet from L'Oreal to try this product and I'm SO glad I did. The small pack lasted my 3 applications. The hydration was unbelievable. My dry spots couldn't stand a chance. My face was smooth and poreless all day long. I don't wear much face makeup (foundation. powder) so I don't know how well this works with makeup. My only slight complaint is the smell. It's almost like a light men's aftershave which was a bit disappointing. And the scent lingered well after 30 minutes. However, it's not really that big of a deal breaker. I will consider purchasing in the future! I totally recommend.
Mallorie T.
Lancaster, PA
Just finished a whole jar of this. It's so good! Smells fresh and it definitely keeps the skin moisturized all day! Especially for us dry skinned girls, it makes a huge difference because it actually keeps the skin looking glowy and moisturized all day. The texture of the product is light and smooth and it sinks into the skin so well. I love this product because my skin is extra dry and it's the only thing that I've been able to touch my face hours later and still feel it plumping my skin. My boyfriend tried it one time and started stealing my jar everyday! It's definitely a good buy!
Debra M.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
Wow. For a drug store moisturizer this product is rich and effective without being waxy or greasy. It has a pleasant texture and is easy to spread evenly without any overpowering scent. It absorbs quickly. While many moisturizers seem to lose their efficacy a few hours into the day this one is extremely long lasting. You can tell when you pay attention to the times you may tug skin on your face inadvertently and you don't feel that burn you may feel when your moisturizer is simply out of juice. Does not affect makeup application or performance.  I am thoroughly impressed. As an aside for CVS app/coupon folks, I was able to use CVS' monthly 25% off coupon AND a $2 manufacturer's coupon for an end cost of $13. Already planning for this as my go to daily moisturizer.
Alex M.
This L'oreal Paris Hydra Genius Extra Dry Skin Daily Liquid Care is a great product. I have purchased cosmetics from L'oreal for years- I was so glad for such a great new product to come out. This goes on smooth and helped my skin feel 10 times better in what felt like minutes. I have really dry skin especially in cold weather, so this was perfect. The packaging is convenient and easy to stick in my purse or just about anywhere. I would recommend trying this product. Great company, great products, AND its affordable. I have never been disappointed with Loreal- this has been one of my favorite products so far. Try it!
Lita N.
Port Orchard, WA
This is probably the best drugstore moisturizer that I have ever tried. Most moisturizers make my face feel greasy or my skin feels tacky afterwards, but this one doesn't do that. I have been using it for two days now and I am already seeing results. My skin feels soft and hydrated. Sometimes if I skip a day of moisturizing, the skin between my eyebrows starts to flake off, but so far, I've skipped a day of moisturizing using this product and my skin was still as hydrated as it was the day before. I plan on using this product until it is empty, I am praying that they never discontinue making this product!
Mara C.
Diamond Bar, CA
If you want magic... this is it. I tried this for the first time and I fell in love with the hydration of this product. The scent is INCREDIBLE, and the most important part.. this lasts for DAYS, even after you've rinsed off your face the next morning. A little goes a long way with this product, and it's really smooth on application, and is combined with the soothing power of aloe vera, which is extremely helpful for people with dry skin or eczema. My bf loves this product because when I do facials with him, this is the only one that doesn't feel sticky on oily for him, and actually lasts him a couple days of hydration!
Anya R.
Where can I buy this
Sayra M.
Tulare, CA
How is this on the skin? :)
Justine H.
How does this compare to they hydra genius product that comes in a pump?
Dietra S.
Conroe, TX
Has anyone applied this before makeup? And does foundation lay nicely on top of the skin after applying this moisturizer? 🙏
Marchele H.
Can i have this product?