BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

72HR Intense and Continuous Hydration. Lightweight Liquid Care Formula. Comfortable, Fresh, Healthy-Looking Skin.

L’Oréal Skin Expert Paris introduces Hydra Genius - a unique line of highly efficacious Daily Liquid Care Moisturizers. Formulated to offer lightweight hydration, these formulas break into water upon contact with skin to deliver instant hydration that glides on easily for quick absorption.

Specifically developed for Extra Dry Skin, this water based moisturizer, is formulated with Aloe Water + Hyaluronic Acid to provide dual action.

• 1. 72 hours of intense and continuous hydration: it quenches skin with moisture & locks it in.
  • 2. Comforting Action: it envelops skin with moisture providing comfort.

The result? Comfortable, hydrated, fresh and healthy-looking skin.

• Aqua/Water

• Can i have this product?3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Leah M.
Glasgow
I love this product such a nice feeling to the skin which makes it so easy to love, it has a nice luxury feeling to it, the packaging is beautiful and is a glass bottle, it definitely was a good purchase as I got it in boots for just over £6, I would definitely purchase this product again 100%
Aneesa Y.
This product leaves my skin feeling fresh and smooth. I received a tester sachet in a magazine, tried that and it worked effectively with such a small sachet so i decided to buy the full bottle which i am so happy about because it was probably one of the best hydrating gels i have ever used
Courtenay B.
The hydra genius range as a whole is incredible. I prefer water based moisturisers and such for my skin type (combination/oily) as it doesn't clog my pores and in the summer doesn't leave me skin feeling greasy and heavy. Smell really good, do exactly what they say. Really awesome products
Hollie C.
I used this for my daily skincare routine and it helped my skin become more moisturised every day! I had very high hopes for this brand and it met them all, it had lovely packaging. This product was very effective for my skin and have recently purchased two more since using it!!
Sacha S.
Popes road , Abbots Langley
I don't have this exact product at the moment but I do have the hydra genius aloe water. It makes your skin feel super fresh and moisturised! I think that it is great value for money and will definitely be recommending this to my friends and using it on clients!
Julie J.
Sanquhar Road, Glasgow
This product is so hydrating I love the liquid texture and it really helped soothe my parched skin. It's also Really nice under make up for a dewy, fresh finish. The packaging is lovely and luxurious it looks more expensive than it is. I like the aqua blue colour and looks nice on my vanity unit. It maybe would irritate some skins as it has alcohol in it. But it suits my skin fine.
Emma H.
My skin is hydrated to the max and soft as a baby's bottom! The product is so light and soft on my skin. I've used this for a while and always go back to it. I never have to worry about dry skin. I get mine from Boots. It smells lovely too, not in the least bit clinical.
Rebecca P.
Milton Keynes, England
This stuff. Along with the Hydra Genius aloe water. Is insane. Quick drying, so hydrating and moisturising. And they are fine, light gels so are quick drying. Brilliant value for money, drug store brand too. would repurchase again. I love the whole loreal skin care range.
Kiera D.
This was a surprising product!!!! At first I was not sure with it but after trying it I would put it against high end makeup products every time! This made my skin feel so hydrated and plump and glowing wow! Worth the price tag and compares to many high end products.
Emily M.
Auckland
This stuff is a life savour! Having such dry skin I was recommended this by a friend and I apply it before make up and after taking it off and it gives my skin such a glow and it's keeps your skin so soft. I will be buying this again hands down it's perfect!
Anya R.
Where can I buy this
Marchele H.
Can i have this product?
Sayra M.
Tulare, CA
How is this on the skin? :)
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
Hello girls Does this really work? I would like to try it .. but it is expensive so I would love a feedback first before buying it. How long have you been using this procedure until you saw the results? What kind of results did you see?
Stephanie G.