BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

72HR Intense and Continuous Hydration. Lightweight Liquid Care Formula. Comfortable, Fresh, Healthy-Looking Skin.

L’Oréal Skin Expert Paris introduces Hydra Genius - a unique line of highly efficacious Daily Liquid Care Moisturizers. Formulated to offer lightweight hydration, these formulas break into water upon contact with skin to deliver instant hydration that glides on easily for quick absorption.

Specifically developed for Extra Dry Skin, this water based moisturizer, is formulated with Aloe Water + Hyaluronic Acid to provide dual action.

• 1. 72 hours of intense and continuous hydration: it quenches skin with moisture & locks it in.
  • 2. Comforting Action: it envelops skin with moisture providing comfort.

The result? Comfortable, hydrated, fresh and healthy-looking skin.

• Aqua/Water

• Has anyone applied this before makeup? And does foundation lay ni...3 Answers
  • Can i have this product?3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Sandra R.
Recommend it👏it feels good in the skin exactly what my face was needing . It was effective .
Ijahnae W.
Philadelphia , PA
I have extra dry skin and I need this for sure it just helps so much with hydrating my skin
Manali D.
Roswell, GA
Good product I'm using it from long time the results are really good. I love this product.
Katelynn A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
If you ask me, this is a dupe for the tacha water cream, its moisturizing and refreshing
Angela z.
Love this a lot for my dry skin I just don't like the scent but over all great prouduct
Marissa S.
PRESTONSBURG, KY
This is a really good product. I have used it before and it helped my skin really well.
Michelle W.
New York , NY
Smells so fresh and leaves skin very hydrated without feeling greasy. Love it!
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
I have dry skin. During the winter, it gets dry very fast and even on summer it more and more extremely dry looking. My skin is very sensitive and most of the time I find hard to find the perfect products for my skin. This product does miracles for my skin, I'm in love from the first time I tried it, my cousins ​​are maddened at your products, they bought a box full of them and that's how I discovered them, now I always buy them with all my love, I can't wait to order more!
Rachel C.
Scarborough , ON
Discovered this at a warehouse sale recently and I was beyond amazed by the quality of this product!

I usually opt for higher end skincare products from Sephora but decided it was time for a change. I wanted to see if I could find a good drugstore brand moisturizer and I'm so glad I came across this one! As someone with both dry and sensitive skin, the scent of this product is not at all overpowering and doesn't cause any irritations. My skin says soft and moisturizer for even more than a day and that's a feat no moisturizer I've tried has achieved yet.

It works incredibly. It's budget friendly. LOVE THIS PRODUCT.
Sylvia C.
I found this very comparable to the Lancôme hydra zen neurocalm line. Very hydrating and easy to absorb, hydration lasts long. The packaging is very high end for drug store, nice weight to the container. Great value for its price!!
Anya R.
Where can I buy this
Sayra M.
Tulare, CA
How is this on the skin? :)
Justine H.
How does this compare to they hydra genius product that comes in a pump?
Dietra S.
Conroe, TX
Has anyone applied this before makeup? And does foundation lay nicely on top of the skin after applying this moisturizer? 🙏
Marchele H.
Can i have this product?