BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

72HR Intense and Continuous Hydration. Lightweight Liquid Care Formula. Comfortable, Fresh, Healthy-Looking Skin.

L’Oréal Skin Expert Paris introduces Hydra Genius - a unique line of highly efficacious Daily Liquid Care Moisturizers. Formulated to offer lightweight hydration, these formulas break into water upon contact with skin to deliver instant hydration that glides on easily for quick absorption.

Specifically developed for Extra Dry Skin, this water based moisturizer, is formulated with Aloe Water + Hyaluronic Acid to provide dual action.

• 1. 72 hours of intense and continuous hydration: it quenches skin with moisture & locks it in.
  • 2. Comforting Action: it envelops skin with moisture providing comfort.

The result? Comfortable, hydrated, fresh and healthy-looking skin.

• Aqua/Water

• Can i have this product?3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Hilda g.
Lathrop, CA
I just started using this the beginning of this year, and I love it. It's makes my face feel so smooth and well nourshed.
Marleny G.
Brooklyn , NY
Amazing product this works great for me my skin feels soft and hydrated awesome I really liked it. I highly recommend.
Caitlin H.
I love this product. It feels and smells so great on my skin. I love that it isn't greasy feeling and its lightweight.
Luisa B.
Doral, FL
is very good! I received a lot of it to my loved one and also to my sister who has tried it.
So I L O V E D SOOOO MUCH
Tracy N.
Los Angeles, CA
I have super dry skin, and this cream worked great to keep my skin supple and smooth, especially in the winter months!
Gizzelle L.
This has to be their best like yet ! I have this one and the regular one for dry skin and they really do work wonders
Kimberlee S.
Made my skin glow! Used it for six months. Never irritated my skin. It left my skin soft, it wasn't heavy or greasy.
Tiffany R.
This stuff is amazing! Really works on dry and cracking skin. Used it and it took away my dry hands almost instantly
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Love this product leaves skin so moisturized and hydrated very light and affordable I would recommend this product
janna a.
I like this because it is to moisturize your skin and it really does the effect I love I have no problem anymore.
Anya R.
Where can I buy this
Sayra M.
Tulare, CA
How is this on the skin? :)
Justine H.
How does this compare to they hydra genius product that comes in a pump?
Dietra S.
Conroe, TX
Has anyone applied this before makeup? And does foundation lay nicely on top of the skin after applying this moisturizer? 🙏
Marchele H.
Can i have this product?