BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

72HR Intense and Continuous Hydration. Lightweight Liquid Care Formula. Comfortable, Fresh, Healthy-Looking Skin.

L’Oréal Skin Expert Paris introduces Hydra Genius - a unique line of highly efficacious Daily Liquid Care Moisturizers. Formulated to offer lightweight hydration, these formulas break into water upon contact with skin to deliver instant hydration that glides on easily for quick absorption.

Specifically developed for Extra Dry Skin, this water based moisturizer, is formulated with Aloe Water + Hyaluronic Acid to provide dual action.

• 1. 72 hours of intense and continuous hydration: it quenches skin with moisture & locks it in.
  • 2. Comforting Action: it envelops skin with moisture providing comfort.

The result? Comfortable, hydrated, fresh and healthy-looking skin.

• Aqua/Water

• Can i have this product?3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Toni C.
Magnolia
This product is a life saver for the winter months. Once the humidity is gone in Texas my skin dries out. This product is amazing.
Annay G.
pompano beach, FL
La uso todos los dias en la mañana uso la de aceitosa ah normal y en la noche la de normal a seca y es un valance super me encanta.
jessica s.
Very light weight and goes on smooth. Leaves your skin hydrated and feeling fresh. Love the aloe scent, its a very good product.
Michelle C.
Virgie, KY
Love this product for my extremely dry skin!! I could actually tell a significant difference in my skin after a few uses of this!
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
I received a free sample of this new product from L'Oréal . AND IT'S really very good and leaves your face very smooth and firm.
Haylee❥ w.
I have super dry skin and this really helps moisturizer my face and leaves it really soft. I will definitely keep buying it !!
Melissa W.
I love this stuff, it's my go to night cream. I have dry skin and this will give my skin moisture without being overly oily.
Tania S.
I've started using it after a day in the pool, at the first i didnt liked it but im pretty happy because it was so effective
Celeste K.
Jackson, TN
One of the best moisturizers out there and my opinion. Leaves my skin glowy on thr days i just don't want to wear any makeup
veronica n.
recently bought this for my cheek area where im dry and it leaves your skin moist and non greasy. I ould definately recommend
Anya R.
Where can I buy this
Marchele H.
Can i have this product?
Sayra M.
Tulare, CA
How is this on the skin? :)
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
Hello girls Does this really work? I would like to try it .. but it is expensive so I would love a feedback first before buying it. How long have you been using this procedure until you saw the results? What kind of results did you see?
Stephanie G.