BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

72HR Intense and Continuous Hydration. Lightweight Liquid Care Formula. Comfortable, Fresh, Healthy-Looking Skin.

L’Oréal Skin Expert Paris introduces Hydra Genius - a unique line of highly efficacious Daily Liquid Care Moisturizers. Formulated to offer lightweight hydration, these formulas break into water upon contact with skin to deliver instant hydration that glides on easily for quick absorption.

Specifically developed for Extra Dry Skin, this water based moisturizer, is formulated with Aloe Water + Hyaluronic Acid to provide dual action.

• 1. 72 hours of intense and continuous hydration: it quenches skin with moisture & locks it in.
  • 2. Comforting Action: it envelops skin with moisture providing comfort.

The result? Comfortable, hydrated, fresh and healthy-looking skin.

• Aqua/Water

• Can i have this product?3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Aubree T.
Phoenix
I use the one for oily skin, & oh it works so well! It smells like fresh cucumbers & doesn't make my face oily like most face products do.
Sherry R.
Love this product. It has such a wonderful hydrating feeling on my skin. I love the smell it leaves. It has a beautiful glass bottle too.
Isabella B.
New Orleans, LA
I don't have very dry skin but in certain spots i do and this worked okay for it. They do have better ones but for the price this is good
Ashlee S.
Bolling Afb, DC
AMAZING product! So good for dry skinned girls like it says! This makes your face look so nice & dewy! And it smells really good too.
Adreanna R.
Rensselaer, IN
Absolutely in love with this product. I have oily skin and the moisturizer is the only one my skin can handle and not break out from.
Karina P.
San Antonio, TX
Very good face cream for super dry skin. I also love the packaging because no product goes to waste. This is my must for t he winter.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
I love the feel of this moisturizer when I put it on. My skin feel smooth and rejuvenated, I recommend everyone to try this product.
Samantha S.
manteca
I didn't like this product. I broke out after I started using it so it was disappointing because it doesn't work well with my skin.
jessie k.
Lees Summit, MO
Amazing hydrating moisturizer. I recommend for people with dry to extra dry skin. Is almost a dupe for glam glow thirsty mud mask.
Rachel H.
Raleigh, NC
Love using this at night. It really helps with my dry skin in the winter time. I recommend it to my friends and I would buy again.
Anya R.
Where can I buy this
Marchele H.
Can i have this product?
Sayra M.
Tulare, CA
How is this on the skin? :)
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
Hello girls Does this really work? I would like to try it .. but it is expensive so I would love a feedback first before buying it. How long have you been using this procedure until you saw the results? What kind of results did you see?
Stephanie G.