BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

72HR Intense and Continuous Hydration. Lightweight Liquid Care Formula. Comfortable, Fresh, Healthy-Looking Skin.

L’Oréal Skin Expert Paris introduces Hydra Genius - a unique line of highly efficacious Daily Liquid Care Moisturizers. Formulated to offer lightweight hydration, these formulas break into water upon contact with skin to deliver instant hydration that glides on easily for quick absorption.

Specifically developed for Extra Dry Skin, this water based moisturizer, is formulated with Aloe Water + Hyaluronic Acid to provide dual action.

• 1. 72 hours of intense and continuous hydration: it quenches skin with moisture & locks it in.
  • 2. Comforting Action: it envelops skin with moisture providing comfort.

The result? Comfortable, hydrated, fresh and healthy-looking skin.

• Aqua/Water

• Can i have this product?3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Mia E.
Catawissa, PA
My favorite moisturizer! I either have oily or dry skin, I never have an in between. This moisturizer is great for keeping my skin smooth and soft!
Loren C.
Lexington , KY
I like this product, it isn't the absolute best I have tried. But it was enjoyable! It did meet my expectations in terms of being from a drugstore.
Analy M.
One of the greatest! Works great on the skin even when damp. I recommend using this morning and mainly nights. You'll wake up feeling rejuvenated
Kamille D.
Olympia, WA
I got this as a sample and so far, I love it. It feels like my skin is drinking water with this. I used it under my eyes as a prep for concealer.
Alexia L.
This product keeps my face hydrated all day and the price is reasonable. I highly recommend buying if you need a little moisture in your life.
Love it. Easy to use. Helped my dry skin like smooth.Its a good item for the price. Would recommended to others that have dry skin like i did.
Rachael V.
So far I enjoy this product. It absorbs fast and moisturizers my face well. I also really enjoy the packaging and how long the product lasts.
Samantha J.
indian head, MD
i think this is a great product. they hit the nail on the head for extra dry skin giving it more life and feeling amazing and feeling fresh
Mayte G.
Union city , NJ
This is the best way to take care my skin 💗 I remember when my friend recommended this beautiful cream I can say more than PERFECT PRODUCT
Jazzmine P.
San Diego
Good night moisturizer. Made my skin a little oily during the day but when I started using at night it made my skin so soft in the morning.
Anya R.
Where can I buy this
Marchele H.
Can i have this product?
Sayra M.
Tulare, CA
How is this on the skin? :)
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
Hello girls Does this really work? I would like to try it .. but it is expensive so I would love a feedback first before buying it. How long have you been using this procedure until you saw the results? What kind of results did you see?
Stephanie G.