BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

72HR Intense and Continuous Hydration. Lightweight Liquid Care Formula. Comfortable, Fresh, Healthy-Looking Skin.

L’Oréal Skin Expert Paris introduces Hydra Genius - a unique line of highly efficacious Daily Liquid Care Moisturizers. Formulated to offer lightweight hydration, these formulas break into water upon contact with skin to deliver instant hydration that glides on easily for quick absorption.

Specifically developed for Extra Dry Skin, this water based moisturizer, is formulated with Aloe Water + Hyaluronic Acid to provide dual action.

• 1. 72 hours of intense and continuous hydration: it quenches skin with moisture & locks it in.
  • 2. Comforting Action: it envelops skin with moisture providing comfort.

The result? Comfortable, hydrated, fresh and healthy-looking skin.

• Aqua/Water

• Where do you find this? I've never seen it anywhere but I...1 Answers
  • Has anyone applied this before makeup? And does foundatio...3 Answers
  • Can i have this product?3 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Hydra Genius Daily Liquid Care - Extra Dry Skin
  • "For a person with dry skin I would totally recommend this I bought it at my local cvs and it just does wonders on my skin and it is so gentle and I have sensitive skin over all I can say it was very effective I noticed a difference in less than a week and I would but it over and over again. " in 98 reviews
  • "I'm living for this right now! It's super hydrating and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Everyone talks about the scent and to me it doesn't really have one, it's super light and basically like water. My skin is super dry and it's really helped keep it hydrated. For $13.83 you can't beat this moisturizer! " in 46 reviews
Chelsea J.
Selbyville
This is an amazing moisturizer. I had to give it 4 stars just because if you're sensitive to scents as I am then this product will give you some issues... But if you can get past the strong scent that it has (which I push past the scent because the benefits are worth it, at least for me) then you would definitely see results. I love how silky smooth this product makes my skin feel. The consistency is amazing, its creamy silky light and absorbs into the skin so quickly and keeps your skin moisturized for the whole day (not 72 hours like it says) but it packs a punch of moisture all day. I use it as my A.M. moisturizer and my makeup goes on smooth and even. The scent is strong as I've said in the beginning, its a clean crisp smell, like shampoo or some body washes but its strong. But honestly I feel like even with the strong scent I can push past that because again the benefits are worth it!!! I'm surprised with how much I enjoy this because I use all high end skin care but I love this!!
Charity A.
You can’t get a better hyaluronic acid moisturizer anywhere!! I have extremely dry skin and this is the moisturizer I put on at night. It helps keep my skin in check plus it hydrated for 72 hours. Not to mention the smell is divine!!
Julie P.
Cadillac, MI
This is ok. I do not like the scent, it reminds me of men's cologne. I also do not like the fact that it's in a tub, I don't like digging in my moisturizer. I prefer a squeeze tube or pump. It works ok, medium weight.
Leidy K.
Phelan, CA
This works wonders! I’ve been using it for awhile already and you can see instant results
I’m already on my second one if you have dry skin I would really recommend this product and plus the scent 👌🏼
Breyonna S.
If you're someone who is looking for an extremely heavy and thick moisturizer you will love this one by L'Oreal. This moisturizer is definitely for night time since it takes so long to soak up into the skin, but because of that it gets rid of all my dry patches by the time that I wake up. This isn't something I use all over my face because it can break me out due to heavy it is. However, I really like using this on the driest parts of my face and the Loreal Hydra Genius for Normal to Dry skin on the rest of my face. This product is by far a great moisturizer at the drugstore, and is relatively inexpensive as well. It comes in a very sturdy glass jar, and looks very classy on my vanity. The only thing I don't like about it is that it has a strong fragrance that smells very 'old lady' to me. It goes away after awhile, but it is extremely potent. If you can look past the fragrance, this product along with the other Hydra Genius products are definitely worth the money. Highly recommend this!
Jeanette C.
Toms River, NJ
This cream provides intense hydration and absorbs really quickly. I noticed a difference within a few hours. I like it best as a daytime moisturizer under makeup.
Jennie D.
I know it says for use day and night, but this cream is so thick and hydrating I cannot imagine using it during the day. I have extremely dry skin and even still this cream would be too much during the day, especially under makeup. However it works well as a night cream. I use it more as a moisturizing sleeping mask. As far as it's claims of 72 hr moisture, no. Not at all. Maybe I'm just super dry but this is pretty much gone by the time i wake up. The reason its only 1 star, and I actually hate it, is because of how strong and offensive the fragrance is!! It's terrible! Not only is it overwhelmingly strong, it lingers forever and it's not even a pleasant smell. It's like old lady perfume. It sticks to my pillowcase and has made it so difficult to fall asleep I've actually gotten up to wash my face in the night. So as a night cream it's ok, i mean, I'm using it up because I hate to waste stuff. But I can't wait til it's gone. I'm considering just using it up of my heels at night so it's further from my face.
Kayla R.
So far I really like this product! I received it for free to try, and even though I've only used it a handful of times, it feels so good on the skin. It's super moisturizing and not overly thick like most facial creams are. At first it feels heavy on the skin, but after really massaging it into the skin and waiting a few minutes, there's no more residue, like it completely soaks into the skin. Also, I have SUPER acne prone skin. It is very hard to find a facial cream that doesn't cause me to break out by the end of the night. After using this product as much as I did, and still no new pimples, I have to say this is one of the better facial creams I've tried.
Christina S.
YES!!! I received a small sample packet from L'Oreal to try this product and I'm SO glad I did. The small pack lasted my 3 applications. The hydration was unbelievable. My dry spots couldn't stand a chance. My face was smooth and poreless all day long. I don't wear much face makeup (foundation. powder) so I don't know how well this works with makeup. My only slight complaint is the smell. It's almost like a light men's aftershave which was a bit disappointing. And the scent lingered well after 30 minutes. However, it's not really that big of a deal breaker. I will consider purchasing in the future! I totally recommend.
Mallorie T.
Lancaster, PA
Just finished a whole jar of this. It's so good! Smells fresh and it definitely keeps the skin moisturized all day! Especially for us dry skinned girls, it makes a huge difference because it actually keeps the skin looking glowy and moisturized all day. The texture of the product is light and smooth and it sinks into the skin so well. I love this product because my skin is extra dry and it's the only thing that I've been able to touch my face hours later and still feel it plumping my skin. My boyfriend tried it one time and started stealing my jar everyday! It's definitely a good buy!
Anya R.
Where can I buy this
Justine H.
How does this compare to they hydra genius product that comes in a pump?
Dietra S.
Conroe, TX
Has anyone applied this before makeup? And does foundation lay nicely on top of the skin after applying this moisturizer? 🙏
Sayra M.
Tulare, CA
How is this on the skin? :)
Marchele H.
Can i have this product?