BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

72HR Intense and Continuous Hydration. Lightweight Liquid Care Formula. Comfortable, Fresh, Healthy-Looking Skin.

L’Oréal Skin Expert Paris introduces Hydra Genius - a unique line of highly efficacious Daily Liquid Care Moisturizers. Formulated to offer lightweight hydration, these formulas break into water upon contact with skin to deliver instant hydration that glides on easily for quick absorption.

Specifically developed for Extra Dry Skin, this water based moisturizer, is formulated with Aloe Water + Hyaluronic Acid to provide dual action.

• 1. 72 hours of intense and continuous hydration: it quenches skin with moisture & locks it in.
  • 2. Comforting Action: it envelops skin with moisture providing comfort.

The result? Comfortable, hydrated, fresh and healthy-looking skin.

• Aqua/Water

• Can i have this product?3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Britlea S.
Boaz, AL
I use this product once or twice a week when I have SUPER dry skin. I love applying this after a peel or mask. It just gives my skin a hydration like no other.
Marissa M.
Deatsville, AL
I have extremely dry skin and was excited to come across this product. It leaves my face feeling better than before and it is not so dry as compared to before.
Erica P.
I received a sample of this and fell in love. I had to go and buy it. It goes on like a gel but absorbs quickly. Leaving your skin feeling soft and refreshed!
Amanda O.
Ironton, MN
I have really dry skin and as far as drugstore skincare this is a nice option, it almost feels like a drink of water for my face. It's a good affordable option
Kimberly B.
Chipley, FL
This product is ok. It really didn't keep my dry skin hydrated. It fell below my expectations. Little pricey for a product that does not hydrate my face well.
Cynthia R.
PHOENIX, AZ
It felt very moisturizing! I bought the one for oily skin type. I liked that you could choose. For the summer months, I will purchase the dry skin option.
abby s.
Gurnee, IL
Super hydrating and doesn’t feel super greasy when applied. My skin is super dry but did not leave it feeling as hydrated as other moisturizers i’ve tried
Taylor A.
I have this in the pump bottle, I've been using this for about 6 months now and it is the best moisturizer I've ever used...leaving your skin super soft.
kitty B.
Brooklyn, NY
LOVEEEEE THIS PRODUCT !! it’s so good for dry skin it keeps you hydrated I put this in the night and wake up to dewy skin instead of dry flaky rough skin
julie s.
El Paso , TX
I love this new L'Oréal it's light weight so it doesn't feel heavy on the face. I like it so much I helps out my face after chemotherapy treatments
Anya R.
Where can I buy this
Marchele H.
Can i have this product?
Sayra M.
Tulare, CA
How is this on the skin? :)
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
Hello girls Does this really work? I would like to try it .. but it is expensive so I would love a feedback first before buying it. How long have you been using this procedure until you saw the results? What kind of results did you see?
Stephanie G.