BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

72HR Intense and Continuous Hydration. Lightweight Liquid Care Formula. Comfortable, Fresh, Healthy-Looking Skin.

L’Oréal Skin Expert Paris introduces Hydra Genius - a unique line of highly efficacious Daily Liquid Care Moisturizers. Formulated to offer lightweight hydration, these formulas break into water upon contact with skin to deliver instant hydration that glides on easily for quick absorption.

Specifically developed for Extra Dry Skin, this water based moisturizer, is formulated with Aloe Water + Hyaluronic Acid to provide dual action.

• 1. 72 hours of intense and continuous hydration: it quenches skin with moisture & locks it in.
  • 2. Comforting Action: it envelops skin with moisture providing comfort.

The result? Comfortable, hydrated, fresh and healthy-looking skin.

• Aqua/Water

• Where do you find this? I've never seen it anywhere but I really ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone applied this before makeup? And does foundation lay ni...3 Answers
  • Can i have this product?3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "For a person with dry skin I would totally recommend this I bought it at my local cvs and it just does wonders on my skin and it is so gentle and I have sensitive skin over all I can say it was very effective I noticed a difference in less than a week and I would but it over and over again. " in 98 reviews
  • "I'm living for this right now! It's super hydrating and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Everyone talks about the scent and to me it doesn't really have one, it's super light and basically like water. My skin is super dry and it's really helped keep it hydrated. For $13.83 you can't beat this moisturizer! " in 46 reviews
Taylor H.
Terre Haute, IN
Just got a free sample of this from L'Oréal and I love it! Makes your face feel fresh. My face gets dry in the winter and from stress honestly. I love the smell and the fresh aloe! 10/10 on this product!
Jessica B.
I purchased this because my T-zone gets so dry basically year round. I put it on in the evening after I shower & in the morning before my makeup. It makes my face feel amazing. The scent is minimal, which I love.
Kelcey C.
Such a life saver during the winter! My skin is very dry but my t zone is not. I apply this twice daily and it makes a huge difference in my skin and my makeup sits beautifully on top. Would recommend!
Heaven B.
Smells amazing! Reasonably priced and can get it at Walmart and Target and possibly CVS, Walgreens ect...It makes you face smooth and is in a lotion form to rub on your face.
Lilly P.
So moisturizing and thick so it works through day or night. My sensitive, dry skin loves this product and will definitely repurchase this great drugstore cream!
Erica P.
I received a sample of this and fell in love. I had to go and buy it. It goes on like a gel but absorbs quickly. Leaving your skin feeling soft and refreshed!
Amanda O.
Ironton, MN
I have really dry skin and as far as drugstore skincare this is a nice option, it almost feels like a drink of water for my face. It's a good affordable option
Britlea S.
Boaz, AL
I use this product once or twice a week when I have SUPER dry skin. I love applying this after a peel or mask. It just gives my skin a hydration like no other.
Kimberly B.
Chipley, FL
This product is ok. It really didn't keep my dry skin hydrated. It fell below my expectations. Little pricey for a product that does not hydrate my face well.
Marissa M.
Deatsville, AL
I have extremely dry skin and was excited to come across this product. It leaves my face feeling better than before and it is not so dry as compared to before.
Anya R.
Where can I buy this
Sayra M.
Tulare, CA
How is this on the skin? :)
Justine H.
How does this compare to they hydra genius product that comes in a pump?
Dietra S.
Conroe, TX
Has anyone applied this before makeup? And does foundation lay nicely on top of the skin after applying this moisturizer? 🙏
Marchele H.
Can i have this product?