BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

72HR Intense and Continuous Hydration. Lightweight Liquid Care Formula. Comfortable, Fresh, Healthy-Looking Skin.

L’Oréal Skin Expert Paris introduces Hydra Genius - a unique line of highly efficacious Daily Liquid Care Moisturizers. Formulated to offer lightweight hydration, these formulas break into water upon contact with skin to deliver instant hydration that glides on easily for quick absorption.

Specifically developed for Extra Dry Skin, this water based moisturizer, is formulated with Aloe Water + Hyaluronic Acid to provide dual action.

• 1. 72 hours of intense and continuous hydration: it quenches skin with moisture & locks it in.
  • 2. Comforting Action: it envelops skin with moisture providing comfort.

The result? Comfortable, hydrated, fresh and healthy-looking skin.

• Aqua/Water

• Where do you find this? I've never seen it anywhere but I...1 Answers
  • Has anyone applied this before makeup? And does foundatio...3 Answers
  • Can i have this product?3 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Hydra Genius Daily Liquid Care - Extra Dry Skin
  • "For a person with dry skin I would totally recommend this I bought it at my local cvs and it just does wonders on my skin and it is so gentle and I have sensitive skin over all I can say it was very effective I noticed a difference in less than a week and I would but it over and over again. " in 98 reviews
  • "I'm living for this right now! It's super hydrating and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Everyone talks about the scent and to me it doesn't really have one, it's super light and basically like water. My skin is super dry and it's really helped keep it hydrated. For $13.83 you can't beat this moisturizer! " in 46 reviews
Ashlee C.
I really like this moisturizer. It really has helped my super dry skin. It's not my fave under my makeup cause it can cause a lil oil sooner than usual and I like a gel for summer and the day under my makeup but it does the job at a great price point.
Shannon e.
Marion, SC
When I tried this stuff I did not expect this to be this amazing!! My omg I use 2 time everyday now I love they way it make my face glow and make my face so so very silly and smooth !! And not to mention the smell is amazing fresh and CLEAN scent!!
savannah h.
i was worried when i first tried this product that it was going to be super oily because it's a water based product. it actually dried my skin completely out. i don't plan on purchasing this product again and wouldn't recommend it to anybody.
Lynslee G.
Okeechobee, FL
I use this line every single day love it it's my favorite the only thing that doesn't make me break out so far I am a repeat user it definitely meets my expectations not pricey at all very good value. And I definitely would recommend this to anybody and everybody. Also my daughter uses it as well
Michelle D.
Bayonne, NJ
I have patches of very dry skin on my face and I have tried various products to help with this issue and no luck. Now that I am using Loreal Hydra Genius for extra dry skin has bern helpful. I like the scent and lightweight product.
Mallori H.
This is a great moisturizer! I love that it is a matte finish, therefore I use it before I put on my makeup! It is so gentle and smells good! This is my first time buying it but I will definitely be purchasing it again!
Sandra R.
Phoenix
This product is fantastic for mature skin. It feels like nothing is on your skin but the moisture it provides for 2 little pumps lasts all day. Extremely lightweight no greasy feel at all and no skin reactions either
olivia s.
I honestly cannot say enough good things about this product! It's a fantastic moisturizer especially for those with dry skin like myself. It never leaves my face feeling oily and it doesn't set very heavy on my skin
Jessica B.
I purchased this because my T-zone gets so dry basically year round. I put it on in the evening after I shower & in the morning before my makeup. It makes my face feel amazing. The scent is minimal, which I love.
gracelynn✨ 💓.
Columbia, KY
This product is one of the best that I've used! It exceeded my expectations by leaving my face smooth with every use. I bought it at Ulta Beauty! It's very effective and I would totally love to buy again!
Anya R.
Where can I buy this
Sayra M.
Tulare, CA
How is this on the skin? :)
Justine H.
How does this compare to they hydra genius product that comes in a pump?
Dietra S.
Conroe, TX
Has anyone applied this before makeup? And does foundation lay nicely on top of the skin after applying this moisturizer? 🙏
Marchele H.
Can i have this product?

back