BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

72HR Intense and Continuous Hydration. Lightweight Liquid Care Formula. Comfortable, Fresh, Healthy-Looking Skin.

L’Oréal Skin Expert Paris introduces Hydra Genius - a unique line of highly efficacious Daily Liquid Care Moisturizers. Formulated to offer lightweight hydration, these formulas break into water upon contact with skin to deliver instant hydration that glides on easily for quick absorption.

Specifically developed for Extra Dry Skin, this water based moisturizer, is formulated with Aloe Water + Hyaluronic Acid to provide dual action.

• 1. 72 hours of intense and continuous hydration: it quenches skin with moisture & locks it in.
  • 2. Comforting Action: it envelops skin with moisture providing comfort.

The result? Comfortable, hydrated, fresh and healthy-looking skin.

• Aqua/Water

• Where do you find this? I've never seen it anywhere but I...1 Answers
  • Has anyone applied this before makeup? And does foundatio...3 Answers
  • Can i have this product?3 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Hydra Genius Daily Liquid Care - Extra Dry Skin
  • "For a person with dry skin I would totally recommend this I bought it at my local cvs and it just does wonders on my skin and it is so gentle and I have sensitive skin over all I can say it was very effective I noticed a difference in less than a week and I would but it over and over again. " in 98 reviews
  • "I'm living for this right now! It's super hydrating and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Everyone talks about the scent and to me it doesn't really have one, it's super light and basically like water. My skin is super dry and it's really helped keep it hydrated. For $13.83 you can't beat this moisturizer! " in 46 reviews
Maggie M.
Sacramento, CA
The best moisturizer for dry skin at the drugstore!! This moisturizer is better than some of my highend skin care! It makes your skin so soft and hydrated!! It's great for night time it can be a tad heavy for daytime use but if you need deep hydration give it a try! And it's drugstore!! Such an amazing moisturizer
Samantha C.
I've been using this product for about a week now and I really like it! It leaves my skin so smooth! I also love that even though it's made for extra dry skin, it's not greasy and doesn't make me break out. I would definitely recommend this product. I received this product for free but all opinions are my own.
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
I got a coupon from CVS for Loreal product and decided to pick up moisturizer and try it. At first I didn't think it moisturized a lot but the more I used it I saw it's benefits. During the day I found my skin dewy where others left it feeling dry. I think it's the hyluronic acid working but it was really good bc otherwise my skin felt dry and dehydrated. Love this product and will purchase again.
Kenna R.
This has changed my life literally helped with my acne ...made my akin glowing and vibrant i wven go out without coverup some days i love it and recommend it i will be buying it from now on.
Mycah D.
Sandusky, OH
I used the other one that's meant for oily skin, but I really like that product. It is hydrating enough for my oily skin, and it gives a matte finish to my skin. I use it as a nighttime moisturizer. I love that it comes with a pump and 3 oz of product because $18 for a drugstore moisturizer is a little steep
Summer C.
Woodstown, NJ
This is a very nice product. I for one have dry skin, even on hot days I need moisturizer but it's hard to find one that wil not make me face feel weighed down and oily. This for the most part did what I needed it too. A little goes a long way!!! It lasted me at least a month.
Taylor H.
Terre Haute, IN
Just got a free sample of this from L'Oréal and I love it! Makes your face feel fresh. My face gets dry in the winter and from stress honestly. I love the smell and the fresh aloe! 10/10 on this product!
Robin P.
This is apart of my nightly routine and it is the BEST moisturizer I have ever used! I have very sensitive skin and this does wonders for it by keeping it nice and soft. Not only does it keep my skin soft, but it also helps with my uneven skin tone! Great price as well!
Amber B.
Palm coast, FL
Ahh I ever since I bought this I can't stop using this. This is amazing for dry skin. Usually cream moisturizers seem to just sit on top of my skin and not absorb but this gel formula is amazing. Can't beat the price either... just wished L'Oréal was cruelty free
Zina S.
AUSTIN, TX
My favorite moisturizer! I have pretty dry skin and had been constantly trying new moisturizers that would leave my skin feeling soft. After trying this one, I haven't stopped using it! It smells great, is refreshing, and leaves my skin feeling so good.
Anya R.
Where can I buy this
Sayra M.
Tulare, CA
How is this on the skin? :)
Justine H.
How does this compare to they hydra genius product that comes in a pump?
Dietra S.
Conroe, TX
Has anyone applied this before makeup? And does foundation lay nicely on top of the skin after applying this moisturizer? 🙏
Marchele H.
Can i have this product?

back