BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

72HR Intense and Continuous Hydration. Lightweight Liquid Care Formula. Comfortable, Fresh, Healthy-Looking Skin.

L’Oréal Skin Expert Paris introduces Hydra Genius - a unique line of highly efficacious Daily Liquid Care Moisturizers. Formulated to offer lightweight hydration, these formulas break into water upon contact with skin to deliver instant hydration that glides on easily for quick absorption.

Specifically developed for Extra Dry Skin, this water based moisturizer, is formulated with Aloe Water + Hyaluronic Acid to provide dual action.

• 1. 72 hours of intense and continuous hydration: it quenches skin with moisture & locks it in.
  • 2. Comforting Action: it envelops skin with moisture providing comfort.

The result? Comfortable, hydrated, fresh and healthy-looking skin.

• Aqua/Water

• Where do you find this? I've never seen it anywhere but I...1 Answers
  • Has anyone applied this before makeup? And does foundatio...3 Answers
  • Can i have this product?3 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Hydra Genius Daily Liquid Care - Extra Dry Skin
  • "For a person with dry skin I would totally recommend this I bought it at my local cvs and it just does wonders on my skin and it is so gentle and I have sensitive skin over all I can say it was very effective I noticed a difference in less than a week and I would but it over and over again. " in 98 reviews
  • "I'm living for this right now! It's super hydrating and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Everyone talks about the scent and to me it doesn't really have one, it's super light and basically like water. My skin is super dry and it's really helped keep it hydrated. For $13.83 you can't beat this moisturizer! " in 46 reviews
Lacey K.
Mt Pleasant, MI
This is an amazing product. I have only been using it a week (and I sometimes forget to do it every day) and already I've started to notice a difference in my skin . My skin is already looking and feeling softer and younger. I have dry skin patches on my face normally that are red and irritated those haven't showed up sense I started using L'Oréal moisturizer. A little bit goes a long way this small jar will probably last me 2-3 months .
Lauren W.
I love this moisturizer! I haven't tried anything else since buying this! It's not expensive and is very effective! I recommend this to anyone with dry scaly skin.
Suzy S.
This was actually a free sample I received off the website and honestly, I wasn't disappointed. It does what it says, it left my skin nice and matte. I do have to say it didn't last all day for me. it lasted around 6 hours give or take. Would I go out of my way to buy it? No. It's ok and all but that was just my experience everyone's skin is different. This would be better for those with normal to oily or combination, type of skin.
christiana m.
Corp Christi, TX
To date this is my all time absolute FAVORITE Loreal product Ive raved about to my mom, to my sister this product works better than MOST highend moisturizers as well even though its like a gel moisturizer it is amazing, the smell isnt too strong either its perfect, its as if Loreal took the essence of water and made it into a face product, its light, cooling, hydrating, non-sticky I just love the Hydra Genius!
Ashley S.
GULFPORT, MS
This left my skin feeling soft  and moisturized.  I have extremely dry skin and this worked wonderfully for keeping my face feeling very moisturized throughout the day.  I use twice a day after washing my face and before I go to sleep and it works beautifully.
Leigh M.
This facial moisturizer smells so clean band refreshing! It goes on smooth without feeling oily and the texture great too. Doesn't leave any residue and you can almost instantly feel your face tightening up and reverse aging. Highly recommended
Ashley L.
Saint Joseph, MO
I absolutely love this product ! I have super dry skin and I Love how soft this made my face feel ! I have been using this for over a month now. I use it after I wash my face after my shower. I also the smell. I Love everything about this product and would buy it again !
Tatiana b.
Milwaukee, WI
This product is one of my favorites from L'Oreal! I've only purchased this once because it lasts quite a while, but it is for sure worth the investment. My skin isn't super super dry, but it has its days, especially in the winter months. This product gives my skin the perfect amount of hydration that I need, especially if I decide to wear make up that day.
Sarah R.
Loveland, OH
I love how this is made with aloe water. It feels like you have just splashed water on your face after you rub it in so cooling and refreshing! I think it smells amazing too. Fresh and not to overpowering. The packaging is nice as well. It's a bit pricey but I really can't complain because this is one of the better moisturizers I have tried in my lifetime.
Amy M.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
This is an amazing product for hydrating your skin without clogging pores or being greasy. I have oily skin but still need to keep my face moisturized. Ita difficult to find a good moisturizer that doesnt make my skin oily or greasy feeling. This product does not do that. It provides intense moisture without oiliness. Great moisturizer
Anya R.
Where can I buy this
Justine H.
How does this compare to they hydra genius product that comes in a pump?
Dietra S.
Conroe, TX
Has anyone applied this before makeup? And does foundation lay nicely on top of the skin after applying this moisturizer? 🙏
Sayra M.
Tulare, CA
How is this on the skin? :)
Marchele H.
Can i have this product?