BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

72HR Intense and Continuous Hydration. Lightweight Liquid Care Formula. Comfortable, Fresh, Healthy-Looking Skin.

L’Oréal Skin Expert Paris introduces Hydra Genius - a unique line of highly efficacious Daily Liquid Care Moisturizers. Formulated to offer lightweight hydration, these formulas break into water upon contact with skin to deliver instant hydration that glides on easily for quick absorption.

Specifically developed for Extra Dry Skin, this water based moisturizer, is formulated with Aloe Water + Hyaluronic Acid to provide dual action.

• 1. 72 hours of intense and continuous hydration: it quenches skin with moisture & locks it in.
  • 2. Comforting Action: it envelops skin with moisture providing comfort.

The result? Comfortable, hydrated, fresh and healthy-looking skin.

• Aqua/Water

• Where do you find this? I've never seen it anywhere but I...1 Answers
  • Has anyone applied this before makeup? And does foundatio...3 Answers
  • Can i have this product?3 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Hydra Genius Daily Liquid Care - Extra Dry Skin
  • "For a person with dry skin I would totally recommend this I bought it at my local cvs and it just does wonders on my skin and it is so gentle and I have sensitive skin over all I can say it was very effective I noticed a difference in less than a week and I would but it over and over again. " in 98 reviews
  • "I'm living for this right now! It's super hydrating and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Everyone talks about the scent and to me it doesn't really have one, it's super light and basically like water. My skin is super dry and it's really helped keep it hydrated. For $13.83 you can't beat this moisturizer! " in 46 reviews
Shanygne B.
Cambria Hts, NY
L'Oreal's extra dry liquid care moisturizer was actually a great purchase. It does specify that it's for extremely dry skin which it lives up to its title. I would recommend this as a night moisturizer. I know it's a bit different than other water-based moisturizers because it isn't too heavy or too light; it provides a sufficient amount of moisture. It is lightly scented but nothing too bothersome and it doesn't make your skin feel tight or super greasy after appliance.
Alex M.
This L'oreal Paris Hydra Genius Extra Dry Skin Daily Liquid Care is a great product. I have purchased cosmetics from L'oreal for years- I was so glad for such a great new product to come out. This goes on smooth and helped my skin feel 10 times better in what felt like minutes. I have really dry skin especially in cold weather, so this was perfect. The packaging is convenient and easy to stick in my purse or just about anywhere. I would recommend trying this product. Great company, great products, AND its affordable. I have never been disappointed with Loreal- this has been one of my favorite products so far. Try it!
Jessica H.
Newark
This hydrated my skin so well that it looked slightly oily at the end of the day. I use this in the winter after a lot of exposure to the harsh cold or in the summer after a lot of sun.
Amber K.
Dalton, GA
I tried this out a while back because I was curious and wanted to switch to a drugstore moisturizer. I'm so glad I did! I have been buying this over and over again and it is my go-to. It feels amazing and I use it at night. It also wears really nice under makeup, if you have dry skin. If your skin is not dry, this might feel heavy. The consistency of this cream is perfection and sits so well on the skin. It makes my skin feel hydrated and plump. It has a slight fragrance but I think it smells really nice. It does not irritate my skin and never has! I recommend this to anyone who has dry skin!
Abbie M.
Saint Paul, MN
I love the L'Oréal skin expert/Paris new hydra genius daily liquid care 72h instant and continuous hydration comfort aloe water +hyalutpnice I give it a five star review wood love to give it more
Lita N.
Port Orchard, WA
This is probably the best drugstore moisturizer that I have ever tried. Most moisturizers make my face feel greasy or my skin feels tacky afterwards, but this one doesn't do that. I have been using it for two days now and I am already seeing results. My skin feels soft and hydrated. Sometimes if I skip a day of moisturizing, the skin between my eyebrows starts to flake off, but so far, I've skipped a day of moisturizing using this product and my skin was still as hydrated as it was the day before. I plan on using this product until it is empty, I am praying that they never discontinue making this product!
Nicole D.
This stuff is perfect for really dry skin... I have serious dry skin and I put this stuff on every time I get out of the shower. It's wonderful and isn't too oily.
LAUREN H.
Titusville, FL
This is a great product if you want a glowing, refreshed face! Perfect for dry skin. I was surprised at the excellent value. I have the 3.04oz bottle and got it for less than $10 (with coupon) from Target. The packaging is nice and in an easy to use glass pump bottle. I especially love it for the neck, decolletage, and jawline to (hopefully) help prevent future wrinkles due to dryness. It does not cause my face to break out and is good for sensitive skin. I definitely recommend this over the other moisture gels that are coming out.
Priscilla R.
Palmetto, FL
My skin has a mind of its own sometimes. One minute it is oily, the next it is dry, I mean it really is ridiculous BUT this product definitely helps to assure that I won't run into that problem so often
Molly K.
This, and ELF's moisturizer, are my holy grail moisturizers! This works SO well for super dry skin like mine. Keeps my face hydrated for a really long time, and it plays well with my primers and foundations. The scent is nice and fresh but a tiny bit too strong, and I wish this formula came in a pump instead of a jar, but it's so effective at moisturizing my skin that I don't mind those two minor issues. I recommend it to people with dry or very dry skin :)
Anya R.
Where can I buy this
Justine H.
How does this compare to they hydra genius product that comes in a pump?
Dietra S.
Conroe, TX
Has anyone applied this before makeup? And does foundation lay nicely on top of the skin after applying this moisturizer? 🙏
Sayra M.
Tulare, CA
How is this on the skin? :)
Marchele H.
Can i have this product?