BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

72HR Intense and Continuous Hydration. Lightweight Liquid Care Formula. Comfortable, Fresh, Healthy-Looking Skin.

L’Oréal Skin Expert Paris introduces Hydra Genius - a unique line of highly efficacious Daily Liquid Care Moisturizers. Formulated to offer lightweight hydration, these formulas break into water upon contact with skin to deliver instant hydration that glides on easily for quick absorption.

Specifically developed for Extra Dry Skin, this water based moisturizer, is formulated with Aloe Water + Hyaluronic Acid to provide dual action.

• 1. 72 hours of intense and continuous hydration: it quenches skin with moisture & locks it in.
  • 2. Comforting Action: it envelops skin with moisture providing comfort.

The result? Comfortable, hydrated, fresh and healthy-looking skin.

• Aqua/Water

• Can i have this product?3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Anna K.
Glen Head, NY
I received few samples of this moisturizer. An I LOVE it. It really makes my skin moist. And I'm going to buy full size. It also has a really attractive packaging. And I recommend it to my friends and to everyone
Kelcey C.
Such a life saver during the winter! My skin is very dry but my t zone is not. I apply this twice daily and it makes a huge difference in my skin and my makeup sits beautifully on top. Would recommend!
Ashley T.
There are different types for skin types, I myself used the "normal/oily skin" version. I feel like once it rubbed in, it really wasn't doing anything except making my face feel like I just washed it.
Sharon H.
Blacksburg, VA
I've been using for a couple weeks and it provides excellent hydration and leaves my face baby smooth all day. I just wish there was a fragrance free option as this formula slightly irritates my skin so I can only use it once a day.
Gabriella L.
Westfield , NJ
This is a good moisturizing for dry skin. It's gentle and makes your sking really smooth. It's more affordable than other brands, so it's a good option. This was my first time, but I would buy again.
Jessica S.
Clinton Twp, MI
Pretty good product. Doesn't feel like it's caked on and goes on smooth. I bought it at target decent price. Honestly I don't need night cream but I felt my face was dry so I tried it and it's nice.
Hannah G.
Candler, NC
I love this!! I use it daily I apply after I take my makeup off at night and it leaves my skin feeling so replenished. I have such dry skin and have noticed a huge difference. It's a little pricy for drug store but it's so worth it!
Patricia G.
Stony brook , NY
I received a foil sample of this moisturizer and fell in love! My skin was more dry than Normal since I got some sunburn. I applied this to my face in the morning and my face was moisturized all day!
Ann M.
Urbanna, VA
I like how this nourishes your skin without being too heavy or oily. It literally feels like water on your skin. I thought it was effective. I will definitely try this product again. I would recommend this too.
Abigail O.
South Bend, IN
Currently using this cream. At first I was in love with it, but now I don't really reach out for it. It has a strong scent like rubbing alcohol and it kind of irritates my skin. Wouldn't buy again.
Anya R.
Where can I buy this
Marchele H.
Can i have this product?
Sayra M.
Tulare, CA
How is this on the skin? :)
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
Hello girls Does this really work? I would like to try it .. but it is expensive so I would love a feedback first before buying it. How long have you been using this procedure until you saw the results? What kind of results did you see?
Stephanie G.