BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

72HR Intense and Continuous Hydration. Lightweight Liquid Care Formula. Comfortable, Fresh, Healthy-Looking Skin.

L’Oréal Skin Expert Paris introduces Hydra Genius - a unique line of highly efficacious Daily Liquid Care Moisturizers. Formulated to offer lightweight hydration, these formulas break into water upon contact with skin to deliver instant hydration that glides on easily for quick absorption.

Specifically developed for Extra Dry Skin, this water based moisturizer, is formulated with Aloe Water + Hyaluronic Acid to provide dual action.

• 1. 72 hours of intense and continuous hydration: it quenches skin with moisture & locks it in.
  • 2. Comforting Action: it envelops skin with moisture providing comfort.

The result? Comfortable, hydrated, fresh and healthy-looking skin.

• Aqua/Water

• Where do you find this? I've never seen it anywhere but I...1 Answers
  • Has anyone applied this before makeup? And does foundatio...3 Answers
  • Can i have this product?3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "For a person with dry skin I would totally recommend this I bought it at my local cvs and it just does wonders on my skin and it is so gentle and I have sensitive skin over all I can say it was very effective I noticed a difference in less than a week and I would but it over and over again. " in 98 reviews
  • "I'm living for this right now! It's super hydrating and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Everyone talks about the scent and to me it doesn't really have one, it's super light and basically like water. My skin is super dry and it's really helped keep it hydrated. For $13.83 you can't beat this moisturizer! " in 46 reviews
Anna K.
Glen Head, NY
I received few samples of this moisturizer. An I LOVE it. It really makes my skin moist. And I'm going to buy full size. It also has a really attractive packaging. And I recommend it to my friends and to everyone
Hannah G.
Candler, NC
I love this!! I use it daily I apply after I take my makeup off at night and it leaves my skin feeling so replenished. I have such dry skin and have noticed a huge difference. It's a little pricy for drug store but it's so worth it!
Gabriella L.
Westfield , NJ
This is a good moisturizing for dry skin. It's gentle and makes your sking really smooth. It's more affordable than other brands, so it's a good option. This was my first time, but I would buy again.
Jessica S.
Clinton Twp, MI
Pretty good product. Doesn't feel like it's caked on and goes on smooth. I bought it at target decent price. Honestly I don't need night cream but I felt my face was dry so I tried it and it's nice.
Patricia G.
Stony brook , NY
I received a foil sample of this moisturizer and fell in love! My skin was more dry than Normal since I got some sunburn. I applied this to my face in the morning and my face was moisturized all day!
Sharon H.
Blacksburg, VA
I've been using for a couple weeks and it provides excellent hydration and leaves my face baby smooth all day. I just wish there was a fragrance free option as this formula slightly irritates my skin so I can only use it once a day.
Ann M.
Urbanna, VA
I like how this nourishes your skin without being too heavy or oily. It literally feels like water on your skin. I thought it was effective. I will definitely try this product again. I would recommend this too.
Abigail O.
South Bend, IN
Currently using this cream. At first I was in love with it, but now I don't really reach out for it. It has a strong scent like rubbing alcohol and it kind of irritates my skin. Wouldn't buy again.
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
I like this it is very refreshing and leaves my skin looking healthy but it does not help with acne or blackheads but it is a good refreshing moisturizer for the summer I would still recommend it of course
Rikka I.
I received this free for reviewing purposes, but I love it. It sinks in quick and smells clean. It very much reminds me of philosophy's hope in a jar, but cheaper. The smell is similar and it isn't thick like a body butter, but it's thicker than a lotion. It leaves my skin feeling very soft and after only a couple minutes, it doesn't feel tacky or slick; it feels supple. I've only used it a couple of times so far, but I will update this if my opinions change or it breaks me out (I'm dry, but acne prone).
Anya R.
Where can I buy this
Sayra M.
Tulare, CA
How is this on the skin? :)
Justine H.
How does this compare to they hydra genius product that comes in a pump?
Dietra S.
Conroe, TX
Has anyone applied this before makeup? And does foundation lay nicely on top of the skin after applying this moisturizer? 🙏
Marchele H.
Can i have this product?