BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

72HR Intense and Continuous Hydration. Lightweight Liquid Care Formula. Comfortable, Fresh, Healthy-Looking Skin.

L’Oréal Skin Expert Paris introduces Hydra Genius - a unique line of highly efficacious Daily Liquid Care Moisturizers. Formulated to offer lightweight hydration, these formulas break into water upon contact with skin to deliver instant hydration that glides on easily for quick absorption.

Specifically developed for Extra Dry Skin, this water based moisturizer, is formulated with Aloe Water + Hyaluronic Acid to provide dual action.

• 1. 72 hours of intense and continuous hydration: it quenches skin with moisture & locks it in.
  • 2. Comforting Action: it envelops skin with moisture providing comfort.

The result? Comfortable, hydrated, fresh and healthy-looking skin.

• Aqua/Water

• Where do you find this? I've never seen it anywhere but I...1 Answers
  • Has anyone applied this before makeup? And does foundatio...3 Answers
  • Can i have this product?3 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Hydra Genius Daily Liquid Care - Extra Dry Skin
  • "For a person with dry skin I would totally recommend this I bought it at my local cvs and it just does wonders on my skin and it is so gentle and I have sensitive skin over all I can say it was very effective I noticed a difference in less than a week and I would but it over and over again. " in 98 reviews
  • "I'm living for this right now! It's super hydrating and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Everyone talks about the scent and to me it doesn't really have one, it's super light and basically like water. My skin is super dry and it's really helped keep it hydrated. For $13.83 you can't beat this moisturizer! " in 46 reviews
Angelina S.
Modesto, CA
Theses babies are pure amazing. I tell everyone I know
.to hurry n grab. Doesn't smell funny. Feels great and applys beautifully. Best drug store product. My my dry as skin beautiful s will truly enjoy this
Ylana N.
Bakersfield, CA
Yes yes and YES! Super hydrating, feels like a gel consistency . Met my expectations and more! I only had a sample so I didn't have enough to see results but I will definitely be buying the full size soon!
Kristen B.
Barren Spgs, VA
I love this product! It smells so good and goes on my face so smooth! I have sensitive skin so I thought it would burn, but it deff does not!it left my face smooth and supple! I will repurchase again for sure!
Jennifer A.
South Hadley, MA
Loved it except one thing... you need to make sure you only use a tiny bit or it will leave your face very very oily. I do love the refreshing cool feeling it leaves on your face, thats the best part!
jennifer c.
Orange , VA
I love hydragenius I have been using it for 6 months now and have noticed a huge decrease and a my wrinkles increase and and hydration of my skin is a hundred percent better
Iris Gijon G.
I use this every morning and night and before my makeup and I love it! My skin is super dry and this feels like my face has drunk a gallon of water! It is so regreshing!!!
Heather T.
linn creek, MO
This product works wonders on dry patches. Use ot daily to keep moisture in my skin. It is a little heavier than i would like it to be but over all very good product
Krystal C.
Carlsbad, NM
this product was okay the gel like texture was different but my skin soaked it up so I liked it but I found that the other on works better for me because I'm oily.
Sharon R.
This product is amazing. It has made my skin smooth, helped with dryness and peeling. My face has more moisture thanks to L'Oréal Hydra Genius for extra dry skin.
Rachel D.
Besides the scent I don't care for this too much. It's really greasy and thick feeling on the skin. Even when I apply a small amount. Good thing I got it on clearance for $5.
Anya R.
Where can I buy this
Justine H.
How does this compare to they hydra genius product that comes in a pump?
Dietra S.
Conroe, TX
Has anyone applied this before makeup? And does foundation lay nicely on top of the skin after applying this moisturizer? 🙏
Sayra M.
Tulare, CA
How is this on the skin? :)
Marchele H.
Can i have this product?