BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

72HR Intense and Continuous Hydration. Lightweight Liquid Care Formula. Comfortable, Fresh, Healthy-Looking Skin.

L’Oréal Skin Expert Paris introduces Hydra Genius - a unique line of highly efficacious Daily Liquid Care Moisturizers. Formulated to offer lightweight hydration, these formulas break into water upon contact with skin to deliver instant hydration that glides on easily for quick absorption.

Specifically developed for Extra Dry Skin, this water based moisturizer, is formulated with Aloe Water + Hyaluronic Acid to provide dual action.

• 1. 72 hours of intense and continuous hydration: it quenches skin with moisture & locks it in.
  • 2. Comforting Action: it envelops skin with moisture providing comfort.

The result? Comfortable, hydrated, fresh and healthy-looking skin.

• Aqua/Water

• Where do you find this? I've never seen it anywhere but I really ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone applied this before makeup? And does foundation lay ni...3 Answers
  • Can i have this product?3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "For a person with dry skin I would totally recommend this I bought it at my local cvs and it just does wonders on my skin and it is so gentle and I have sensitive skin over all I can say it was very effective I noticed a difference in less than a week and I would but it over and over again. " in 98 reviews
  • "I'm living for this right now! It's super hydrating and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Everyone talks about the scent and to me it doesn't really have one, it's super light and basically like water. My skin is super dry and it's really helped keep it hydrated. For $13.83 you can't beat this moisturizer! " in 46 reviews
  • "For a person with dry skin I would totally recommend this I bought it at my local cvs and it just does wonders on my skin and it is so gentle and I have sensitive skin over all I can say it was very effective I noticed a difference in less than a week and I would but it over and over again. " in 20 reviews
savannah h.
i was worried when i first tried this product that it was going to be super oily because it's a water based product. it actually dried my skin completely out. i don't plan on purchasing this product again and wouldn't recommend it to anybody.
Kelly M.
pittsburgh, PA
A solid 4 star product. Great value for the price point. Leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth. Plus the smell is awesome! Can't give it 5 stars because it's nothing ground breaking, but it's a solid daily moisturizer if you're on a budget!
Danielle A.
L'Oreal's extra dry liquid care moisturizer was actually a great purchase. It does specify that it's for extremely dry skin which it lives up to its title. I would recommend this as a night moisturizer. I got it as a free sample. I believe that Target carries it.
Miranda W.
paragould ar
Loves this, makes my skin feel great, love the consistency. It's just like the Neutrogena one but way cheaper and performs the exact same. Highly recommend to dry skin suffers, and I've even use this in the day time under makeup
Michelle E.
Bayonne, NJ
I have patches of very dry skin on my face and I have tried various products to help with this issue and no luck. Now that I am using Loreal Hydra Genius for extra dry skin has bern helpful. I like the scent and lightweight product.
Ashely M.
CONWAY, SC
Smell isn't overpowering not sticky or heavy. Leaves face hydrated. Only issue is with the packaging having a bottle with a pump would be a better option thab thr jar.
Haley U.
Virginia Beach
This was one of my favorite products of everything! This was the second I have bought it cause it works so well. It is a good value, and very effective! I would buy this again in the next month! I would recommend to others
Mallori H.
This is a great moisturizer! I love that it is a matte finish, therefore I use it before I put on my makeup! It is so gentle and smells good! This is my first time buying it but I will definitely be purchasing it again!
whitney A.
This is the Bomb! It's keeps your skin moisturized all day long. It has a normal smell, you don't need a lot to apply to your face. However I feel like this is a lil too pricey for me. I would but this again it's amazing.
Jen S.
I have combination skin, but decided to give this product a try in hopes that it could be a dupe for Belif Aqua Bomb. It was not. It did a decent job in moisturizing. Normally fragrance in products do not bother me, the scent I'm this moisturizer was so overwhelming. I could not imagine using up a whole bottle of this product. I would not repurchase this.
Anya R.
Where can I buy this
Sayra M.
Tulare, CA
How is this on the skin? :)
Justine H.
How does this compare to they hydra genius product that comes in a pump?
Dietra S.
Conroe, TX
Has anyone applied this before makeup? And does foundation lay nicely on top of the skin after applying this moisturizer? 🙏
Marchele H.
Can i have this product?