BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

72HR Intense and Continuous Hydration. Lightweight Liquid Care Formula. Comfortable, Fresh, Healthy-Looking Skin.

L’Oréal Skin Expert Paris introduces Hydra Genius - a unique line of highly efficacious Daily Liquid Care Moisturizers. Formulated to offer lightweight hydration, these formulas break into water upon contact with skin to deliver instant hydration that glides on easily for quick absorption.

Specifically developed for Extra Dry Skin, this water based moisturizer, is formulated with Aloe Water + Hyaluronic Acid to provide dual action.

• 1. 72 hours of intense and continuous hydration: it quenches skin with moisture & locks it in.
  • 2. Comforting Action: it envelops skin with moisture providing comfort.

The result? Comfortable, hydrated, fresh and healthy-looking skin.

• Aqua/Water

• Has anyone applied this before makeup? And does foundation lay ni...2 Answers
  • Can i have this product?3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Elba H.
En mi vida había encontrado un producto tan magnífico como este, pasé un largo tiempo probando diversas cremas hidratantes y nunca lograba dar con una que se adecuará a mi piel como lo ha hecho esta, es increíble lo bien que me siento y lo bien que le ha hecho a mi rostro está magnífica belleza!!!!
Zina S.
austin, TX
My favorite moisturizer! I have pretty dry skin and had been constantly trying new moisturizers that would leave my skin feeling soft. After trying this one, I haven't stopped using it! It smells great, is refreshing, and leaves my skin feeling so good.
Ashlee C.
I really like this moisturizer. It really has helped my super dry skin. It's not my fave under my makeup cause it can cause a lil oil sooner than usual and I like a gel for summer and the day under my makeup but it does the job at a great price point.
Edaliz M.
WEBSTER, TX
I love this product. I got a sample from L'oreal, tried it and now Im in love. Im going to buy the big bottle. Leaves your skin really soft with non greasy residues and smells great.
Shannon e.
Marion, SC
When I tried this stuff I did not expect this to be this amazing!! My omg I use 2 time everyday now I love they way it make my face glow and make my face so so very silly and smooth !! And not to mention the smell is amazing fresh and CLEAN scent!!
Phebean C.
['columbus', ''], OH
I giv this product 5 stars because when i am about to go to sleep this my go to product it makes my face feel softer and when u wake my face feels refrashed and nurished its great.
Keisha W.
This is such a wonderful moisturizer. I enjoy the moisture it gives my dry skin, even in the summer time. It doesn't leave a greasy film that other "extra dry skin"moisturizers leave. It also leaves skin feeling buttery soft. Holy frail drugstore moisturizer.
Naomi O.
Scarsdale, NY
I am usually a high end skin care user but I picked this up after a friend raved about it. I was very skeptical at first but I love the consistency of this product and it feels so good and non greasy on the skin! I was very pleasantly surprised and i have been reaching for thugs over my very high end moisturizers which says a lot. It's nice especially during the summer Bc of its light texture.
I saw this while shopping and was super excited to try it. I decided that I would be using this at night before going to bed. The next morning I could tell a big difference in my skin it was much more hydrated, soft, and plump. It has helped with my dry skin so that's awesome! It is a smaller amount but a little goes a long way. I would definately buy it again. I am already on my second bottle!
savannah h.
i was worried when i first tried this product that it was going to be super oily because it's a water based product. it actually dried my skin completely out. i don't plan on purchasing this product again and wouldn't recommend it to anybody.
Anya R.
Where can I buy this
Marchele H.
Can i have this product?
Sayra M.
Tulare, CA
How is this on the skin? :)
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
Hello girls Does this really work? I would like to try it .. but it is expensive so I would love a feedback first before buying it. How long have you been using this procedure until you saw the results? What kind of results did you see?
Stephanie G.