BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

72HR Intense and Continuous Hydration. Lightweight Liquid Care Formula. Comfortable, Fresh, Healthy-Looking Skin.

L’Oréal Skin Expert Paris introduces Hydra Genius - a unique line of highly efficacious Daily Liquid Care Moisturizers. Formulated to offer lightweight hydration, these formulas break into water upon contact with skin to deliver instant hydration that glides on easily for quick absorption.

Specifically developed for Extra Dry Skin, this water based moisturizer, is formulated with Aloe Water + Hyaluronic Acid to provide dual action.

• 1. 72 hours of intense and continuous hydration: it quenches skin with moisture & locks it in.
  • 2. Comforting Action: it envelops skin with moisture providing comfort.

The result? Comfortable, hydrated, fresh and healthy-looking skin.

• Aqua/Water

• Where do you find this? I've never seen it anywhere but I really ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone applied this before makeup? And does foundation lay ni...3 Answers
  • Can i have this product?3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "For a person with dry skin I would totally recommend this I bought it at my local cvs and it just does wonders on my skin and it is so gentle and I have sensitive skin over all I can say it was very effective I noticed a difference in less than a week and I would but it over and over again. " in 98 reviews
  • "I'm living for this right now! It's super hydrating and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Everyone talks about the scent and to me it doesn't really have one, it's super light and basically like water. My skin is super dry and it's really helped keep it hydrated. For $13.83 you can't beat this moisturizer! " in 46 reviews
Lacey S.
Fouke, AR
Refreshingly hydrating. This light calming formula is perfect right before bed. I woke up with unbelievably soft, hydrated skin. I received a sample of this with my last Ulta order. I love this product and I look forward to ordering a complete product.
Maria M.
Latham, NY
I received a free sample of this by mail and it was a nice surprise, I have combination skin, but my cheeks are usually really dry and not smooth, and this moisturizer worked pretty well, I also loved the gel texture. Felt good on my skin and left it pretty smooth. Not big fan of Loreal, but would definitely consider repurchasing.
Zina S.
austin, TX
My favorite moisturizer! I have pretty dry skin and had been constantly trying new moisturizers that would leave my skin feeling soft. After trying this one, I haven't stopped using it! It smells great, is refreshing, and leaves my skin feeling so good.
Elba H.
En mi vida había encontrado un producto tan magnífico como este, pasé un largo tiempo probando diversas cremas hidratantes y nunca lograba dar con una que se adecuará a mi piel como lo ha hecho esta, es increíble lo bien que me siento y lo bien que le ha hecho a mi rostro está magnífica belleza!!!!
Ashlee C.
I really like this moisturizer. It really has helped my super dry skin. It's not my fave under my makeup cause it can cause a lil oil sooner than usual and I like a gel for summer and the day under my makeup but it does the job at a great price point.
Edaliz M.
WEBSTER, TX
I love this product. I got a sample from L'oreal, tried it and now Im in love. Im going to buy the big bottle. Leaves your skin really soft with non greasy residues and smells great.
Shannon e.
Marion, SC
When I tried this stuff I did not expect this to be this amazing!! My omg I use 2 time everyday now I love they way it make my face glow and make my face so so very silly and smooth !! And not to mention the smell is amazing fresh and CLEAN scent!!
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
I giv this product 5 stars because when i am about to go to sleep this my go to product it makes my face feel softer and when u wake my face feels refrashed and nurished its great.
Keisha W.
This is such a wonderful moisturizer. I enjoy the moisture it gives my dry skin, even in the summer time. It doesn't leave a greasy film that other "extra dry skin"moisturizers leave. It also leaves skin feeling buttery soft. Holy frail drugstore moisturizer.
Naomi O.
Scarsdale, NY
I am usually a high end skin care user but I picked this up after a friend raved about it. I was very skeptical at first but I love the consistency of this product and it feels so good and non greasy on the skin! I was very pleasantly surprised and i have been reaching for thugs over my very high end moisturizers which says a lot. It's nice especially during the summer Bc of its light texture.
Anya R.
Where can I buy this
Sayra M.
Tulare, CA
How is this on the skin? :)
Justine H.
How does this compare to they hydra genius product that comes in a pump?
Dietra S.
Conroe, TX
Has anyone applied this before makeup? And does foundation lay nicely on top of the skin after applying this moisturizer? 🙏
Marchele H.
Can i have this product?