L'Oréal Paris Hydra Genius Daily Liquid Care - Extra Dry Skin

72HR Intense and Continuous Hydration. Lightweight Liquid Care Formula. Comfortable, Fresh, Healthy-Looking Skin.

L’Oréal Skin Expert Paris introduces Hydra Genius - a unique line of highly efficacious Daily Liquid Care Moisturizers. Formulated to offer lightweight hydration, these formulas break into water upon contact with skin to deliver instant hydration that glides on easily for quick absorption.

Specifically developed for Extra Dry Skin, this water based moisturizer, is formulated with Aloe Water + Hyaluronic Acid to provide dual action.

• 1. 72 hours of intense and continuous hydration: it quenches skin with moisture & locks it in.
  • 2. Comforting Action: it envelops skin with moisture providing comfort.

The result? Comfortable, hydrated, fresh and healthy-looking skin.

• Aqua/Water

• Has anyone applied this before makeup? And does foundation lay ni...3 Answers
  • Can i have this product?3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Alyssa H.
I am really enjoying this cream. Cooler weather has set in and I noticed my makeup was making me look much older! Dry skin was the culprit!!! Honestly, this was on sale at my drugstore and so I tossed it in excited that it marketed itself for extreme dry skin.

I expected the formula to be thick, sticky and difficult to massage into my skin, but it wasn’t at all. It had a light and fluffy consistency and melted into my skin well. The cream soaks into my skin and doesn’t just sit on top of it.

There is a strong perfume smell which I don’t enjoy- but it fades quickly.

I have been using this as a night cream. It leaves my skin feeling great and I feel like it is receiving an intense moisturizing treatment as I sleep. It has helped restore my skin and I would buy again!
Monica F.
Seen this in Walmart and ingredients looked good. Price was reasonable. Drug store skin care has really stepped up their game. My skin gets dry I. The winter and this is light and feels good on the skin. I use this at night and on my hands. It is light enough I use underneath makeup. I went back and bought another. Good job L’Oreal. Keep up with the good products. It’s just as good as any high end product.
Courtney O.
Kennett, MO
I bought this on sale at my local Walmart for seven dollars. I was really excited to try this product! The first thing I noticed was the strong scent that came from the product. I have very sensitive skin, so this alone scared me. The moisturizer leaves my skin red and blotchy. I’ve also had a pretty bad break out since I started using this product. I’m hoping to find a better moisturizer for sensitive skin.
Jessica P.
Ypsilanti, MI
Just started using the cream and I love it!!! Considering it's winter at the moment my face has felt smooth and I've had no dry patches on my face. I've been using this about a week and definitely notice just how great my face feels and looks. I appreciate that it doesn't feel too heavy or greasy. Plus this was on sale at Walmart so it didn't break the bank at all, I also love the smell!!
Janet P.
Purchased this not too long ago and I use this day and night for about 2 weeks now. I love it. It really helps with my dry spots that I get from winter/cold weather. It smells great and doesn't leave your skin thirsty for more like others usually do. This product was good for me.
Brandi P.
Lula, GA
I've only been using this for 4 days now. I bought it because the sides of my nose are dry and look crazy when I apply my foundation. After 4 days my nose looks a lot better. However, you have to apply this at night and in the morning. The only issue I have had so far was I applied it this morning and applied my make-up as normally. About two hours later my face started sweating (cause i was in a bathroom with my client taking a shower) and my forehead started sweating and my foundation and the lotion like came off! It was crazy! I've never seen anything like that before! It was not normal make-up sweating off it was white the color of the lotion!! [product:l'oréal-paris-hydra-genius-daily-liquid-care---extra-dry-skin]
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I bought this because it was only sale extremely cheap (around $4). It wasn’t even worth that much. Mineral oil and dimethicone are pretty high on the ingredient list so basically it makes your skin feel soft when really it’s just sitting on top of your skin rather than absorbing and hydrating. On top of that, they add fragrance to it. After a few days of use my skin was dry, irritated, and I was breaking out.
Charity A.
You can’t get a better hyaluronic acid moisturizer anywhere!! I have extremely dry skin and this is the moisturizer I put on at night. It helps keep my skin in check plus it hydrated for 72 hours. Not to mention the smell is divine!!
alicia w.
Staten Island
one of the best I've used. I use this as more of an night cream. gives it the time it needs to soak in. great for theae cold NY winters where my sk8n gets so dry
Leidy K.
Phelan, CA
This works wonders! I’ve been using it for awhile already and you can see instant results
I’m already on my second one if you have dry skin I would really recommend this product and plus the scent 👌🏼
Anya R.
Where can I buy this
Sayra M.
Tulare, CA
How is this on the skin? :)
Justine H.
How does this compare to they hydra genius product that comes in a pump?
Dietra S.
Conroe, TX
Has anyone applied this before makeup? And does foundation lay nicely on top of the skin after applying this moisturizer? 🙏
Marchele H.
Can i have this product?