BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

72HR Intense and Continuous Hydration. Lightweight Liquid Care Formula. Comfortable, Fresh, Healthy-Looking Skin.

L’Oréal Skin Expert Paris introduces Hydra Genius - a unique line of highly efficacious Daily Liquid Care Moisturizers. Formulated to offer lightweight hydration, these formulas break into water upon contact with skin to deliver instant hydration that glides on easily for quick absorption.

Specifically developed for Extra Dry Skin, this water based moisturizer, is formulated with Aloe Water + Hyaluronic Acid to provide dual action.

• 1. 72 hours of intense and continuous hydration: it quenches skin with moisture & locks it in.
  • 2. Comforting Action: it envelops skin with moisture providing comfort.

The result? Comfortable, hydrated, fresh and healthy-looking skin.

• Aqua/Water

• Where do you find this? I've never seen it anywhere but I...1 Answers
  • Has anyone applied this before makeup? And does foundatio...3 Answers
  • Can i have this product?3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "For a person with dry skin I would totally recommend this I bought it at my local cvs and it just does wonders on my skin and it is so gentle and I have sensitive skin over all I can say it was very effective I noticed a difference in less than a week and I would but it over and over again. " in 98 reviews
  • "I'm living for this right now! It's super hydrating and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Everyone talks about the scent and to me it doesn't really have one, it's super light and basically like water. My skin is super dry and it's really helped keep it hydrated. For $13.83 you can't beat this moisturizer! " in 46 reviews
Alyssa H.
I am really enjoying this cream. Cooler weather has set in and I noticed my makeup was making me look much older! Dry skin was the culprit!!! Honestly, this was on sale at my drugstore and so I tossed it in excited that it marketed itself for extreme dry skin.

I expected the formula to be thick, sticky and difficult to massage into my skin, but it wasn’t at all. It had a light and fluffy consistency and melted into my skin well. The cream soaks into my skin and doesn’t just sit on top of it.

There is a strong perfume smell which I don’t enjoy- but it fades quickly.

I have been using this as a night cream. It leaves my skin feeling great and I feel like it is receiving an intense moisturizing treatment as I sleep. It has helped restore my skin and I would buy again!
Courtney O.
Orlando, FL
I bought this on sale at my local Walmart for seven dollars. I was really excited to try this product! The first thing I noticed was the strong scent that came from the product. I have very sensitive skin, so this alone scared me. The moisturizer leaves my skin red and blotchy. I’ve also had a pretty bad break out since I started using this product. I’m hoping to find a better moisturizer for sensitive skin.
Monica F.
31326
Seen this in Walmart and ingredients looked good. Price was reasonable. Drug store skin care has really stepped up their game. My skin gets dry I. The winter and this is light and feels good on the skin. I use this at night and on my hands. It is light enough I use underneath makeup. I went back and bought another. Good job L’Oreal. Keep up with the good products. It’s just as good as any high end product.
Hailey D.
Ehhh..... if you have super dry skin this will do the trick but it’s super heavy weight and can make you feel oily. I had a sunburn and but this on where i was peeling and it helped it so much but i can’t get over how heavy it felt.
Brittany F.
I could not be more obsessed with this moisturizer. The packaging is gorg, the scent is subtle yet clean and fresh smelling, and the formula is so rich and creamy without feeling heavy or oily on the skin. A little goes a long way too! I use this 2-3 Per day purely bc I’m obsessed with it and how silky smooth it feels on my skin. It’s so hydrating and great for dry skin! It leaves my skin plump and bright and so hydrated! You need this!
Julie P.
Cadillac
This is ok. I do not like the scent, it reminds me of men's cologne. I also do not like the fact that it's in a tub, I don't like digging in my moisturizer. I prefer a squeeze tube or pump. It works ok, medium weight.
alicia w.
Staten Island
one of the best I've used. I use this as more of an night cream. gives it the time it needs to soak in. great for theae cold NY winters where my sk8n gets so dry
Jessica P.
Ypsilanti, MI
Just started using the cream and I love it!!! Considering it's winter at the moment my face has felt smooth and I've had no dry patches on my face. I've been using this about a week and definitely notice just how great my face feels and looks. I appreciate that it doesn't feel too heavy or greasy. Plus this was on sale at Walmart so it didn't break the bank at all, I also love the smell!!
Janet P.
Purchased this not too long ago and I use this day and night for about 2 weeks now. I love it. It really helps with my dry spots that I get from winter/cold weather. It smells great and doesn't leave your skin thirsty for more like others usually do. This product was good for me.
Maggie M.
Sacramento, CA
The best moisturizer for dry skin at the drugstore!! This moisturizer is better than some of my highend skin care! It makes your skin so soft and hydrated!! It's great for night time it can be a tad heavy for daytime use but if you need deep hydration give it a try! And it's drugstore!! Such an amazing moisturizer
Anya R.
Where can I buy this
Sayra M.
Tulare, CA
How is this on the skin? :)
Justine H.
How does this compare to they hydra genius product that comes in a pump?
Dietra S.
Conroe, TX
Has anyone applied this before makeup? And does foundation lay nicely on top of the skin after applying this moisturizer? 🙏
Marchele H.
Can i have this product?