BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A refreshing antioxidant-rich face moisturizer Features a rich yet lightweight texture Contains French Grape Seed Extract a powerful antioxidant to neutralize free radicals Shields skin against the dulling & damaging effects of external aggressors...

• I am a LOreal skincare lover, I've not got to try this, I...1 Answers
  • I would love to try this out, I've heard great things abo...1 Answers
  • Does this work well ?????1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This product feels great on skin 😍😍 a happy recommend this for dry skin. And i love it.. Hope every body loveit just like me" in 5 reviews
  • "Great product! Love the packaging, the colour is so nice! I purchased this in boots, I love previous products from the brand so I was excited to try it! It’s gentle on the skin, very hydrating and it leaves your skin feeling refreshed." in 4 reviews
  • "I use this on a daily basis. My roommates though It was crazy. But, when they tried it, it blew them away. It surpassed anything they ever expected. It is extremely gentle, especially for those with sensitive skin. It is affordable and you get much more than you pay for. " in 3 reviews
Yukari R.
These are the only moisturizers I would use. I’ve spent more money on Clinique moisturizes and not only was it a waste of money for me (because I broke out terribly), but I couldn’t return it due to the fact I bought the product at an airport in New York. I went back to the L’Oréal moisturizers and tried this one, the revitalift, and rose tinted one and none of them made me break out and always leave my skin soft and plump.
Holly Z.
Richmond, VA
I am so happy to have this! A tried this at a friends house and loved it so much I bought one for myself and my mom as well. It does a great job and feels so good, I would definitely buy it again and recommend it.
Noemi A.
Albert Lea , MN
Oh my God this gel is super good for anti-aging gets rid of wrinkles is very hydrating totally would use it again so very affordable not pricey at all it also has the cutest packaging ever it so cute and pink this product is super effective and I totally recommend for people who want a anti-aging hydrating gel kind of this is super good for that smells very good also totally recommend
Mickey W.
Katy, TX
L'or al L'Oréal Hydra Fresh Hydration+ Antiox Active Supreme Emulsion 50ml/1.7oz This product really brings hydration to the skin. You can see the glow. But that's it. I didn't see any other difference in my skin. Plus it kind of left a wet feel on my skin. For what it does and the price I can get the Neutrogena version and a bit cheaper.
Elizabeth J.
San Antonio, TX
Loreal is a brand that I've been using for years and will continue to use for years to come because their products never disappoint me! I love everything the company has to offer- their skincare products, makeup, hair care, etc. I think the price is very affordable and you get a high end feel from using this product.
Bianca C.
Warner Robins, GA
In my opinion this is actually a pretty good cream and a pretty good price! I struggle with combination skin (psoriasis as well) and occasionally have very dry patches on my face. I'm always looking for something that will hydrate my face without making it too oily. This did the job.
Kristina P.
Marysville, OH
I love it. Makes my skin feel fresh and smooth. It feels soft after i apply. It doesn't make my face feel stiff like most creams do. It keeps my face hydrated enough but not too much. It has a nice smell. Not over powering or chemically nor is it too flowery. Just has a clean fresh smell. Affordable and available every time i go to purchase it
Angie B.
Dalton
great moisture delivers the effects i desire. I can a differance of smooth skin after i use the product. Good value for product. I felt like it was worth the price. this product is very effective. like all products anything can be improved but this product is great.
lara s.
Mayfield Heights
Highly recommend. I ran out of my high end moisturizer and pick this product up on a whim. I was pleased with it the first night I used it but intended to go back to my regular salon product, however after several days use, I noticed an overall improvement in my skin...unlike the product I had been using. I'm addicted.
Taylor V.
Somerset, KY
This is a very nice product. It is not too heavy on the skin, I do not get overly oily. It exceeded my expectations especially being drug store. Very effective. Gentle, not harsh. I recommend to anyone looking for a nice hydrating face cream! I will purchase again!
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Does this work well ?????
aysha s.
Dubai , Dubai
Is this available everywhere ?
Julie S.
El paso, TX
I would love to try this out, I've heard great things about it
Vanessa J.
Clintwood, VA
I am a LOreal skincare lover, I've not got to try this, I'm 49 so anti-aging is a must!😂 Please tell me who's tried it and the results???TIA
Michela C.