Skin CareFacial SkincareCompressed Skin Care Mask SheetsL'Oréal Paris
Hydra Fresh Hydration+ Antiox Active Mask-In Water Gel

L'Oréal Paris Hydra Fresh Hydration+ Antiox Active Mask-In Water Gel

Hydra Fresh Hydration+ Antiox Active Mask-In Water Gel

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Hydra Fresh Hydration+ Antiox Active Mask-In Water Gel!
How would you rate this product?
lupita P.
Upland, CA
Es simple y contiene muchas vitaminas para el cutis, necesitas dejarlo actuar por unos 4 minutos, yo en lo personal solo lo usé por una semana, porq me resecó un poco el cutis.
Sarah S.
Catonsville, MD
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Haven’t noticed a whole lot of improvement but I was more trying to prevent. Feels good on the skin though!
Gabrielle K.
fargo
Purchased at: Walgreens
Overall was very impressed by the product and the way to made my skin feel. I like that it is a water gel. The packaging I feel could be better, and same to the price of the product. I would recommend but if the price was better.
Anna Cathryn O.
columbia, sc
Purchased at: Walmart
Had a sample, it was my first time using it; worked fine. Not a huge fan probably won’t try it again.
Angelina T.
Spring Lake Heights
It was very nice but left my skin feeling kind of sticky and oily. The packaging was very nice and sleek. It was kind of effective but it left a weird residue on my skin. I would not buy this product again.
Carlita P.
Kingsville, TX
It was a good product. I generally used it to try to help with my oily face, but it only seemed to work at the beginning but then it dried up and it was back to how it used to be. It’s good for others just for me and my face it was not the best.
Faith S.
Monsey
I really like this product. When I go to sleep after I apply this stuff it completely reminds my face My face glows is supple and soft. I cannot recommend this enough. I absolutely love it. It's great for those days where your skin is needing a bit of extra support.
Keely Shae W.
This is such a great product for such a good price. I love all water based products more than I like a lotion based product. Just because I feel like it’s less going on your face and it’s not as thick. This also smells pretty good!
Rachael P.
Fort Worth, TX
My face felt hydrated after and it dried quickly. I was hoping it would reduce oiliness but it didn’t. I bought it from Walmart. It was light weight, a lot when along way. Water base was great because I don’t like thick textures!
Elizabeth H.
Junction City, KS
This was amazing!!!!! My skin is GLOWING!! My skin looks almost extraterrestrial!! I would use this over and over

Looking for your answer?