BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A multi-task antioxidant-rich face lotion -Works as a toner essence or mask -Contains French Grape Seed Extract a powerful antioxidant to neutralize free radicals -Shields skin against the dulling & damaging effects of external aggressors -Blended with mineral-rich French Vosges Spa Water to stimulate cell vitality -Loaded with Double Hyaluronic Acid to boost & retain moisture -Prevents the formation of fine lines -Skin appears firmer softer smoother more elastic & radiant Product Line: LOreal - Hydrafresh - Cleanser Product Size: 175ml/4.2oz

Luna L.
Miami Beach, FL
I really like this! More than I thought I would. It's really soothing and makes my skin super soft! Improves texture so it works well under makeup with a primer and the effects do last. For 72 hrs? Not sure. But for at least 20-- until I washed my face.
I am only taking one star off because I recently took this with me to NYC & the air was very drying. In order to be sure the moisture in my skin was really sealed in, I had to layer this with another moisturizer. But, I still love the product!
Niasia W.
Hinesville , GA
This was worth the $25 is all I have to say! Omg amazing!!!!!!! Works well with my dry skin and just makes it feel so vibrant and soft. First time I receive this on my own and everything I’ve been hooked and I will spend a little change for this every single time but sadly I cannot longer find any retail stores near me so I just ordering online is an option.
dalya a.
Coon Rapids
A hydrating & softening face lotion Features a clear gel-like formula that transforms into a light, refreshing & watery texture Enriched with French Grape Seed Extract, a powerful antioxidant to neutralize free radicals Shields skin against the dulling & damaging effects of external aggressors Blended with mineral-rich French Vosges Spa Water to stimulate cell vitality Loaded with Double Hyaluronic Acid to boost & retain moisture Prevents the formation of fine lines Leaves skin soft, smooth, radiant & refreshed

175ml/5.8oz

It's amazing. It helped me a lot smell good❤❤❤❤
Reagan W.
Centerville, UT
I have extremely dry skin to the point where my makeup will crumble because my skin will flake so bad. I used this to try and help smooth out my skin and it help a lot. I would absolutely recommend it to others my only comment is I’ve found cheaper options that work for me just as well but all in all an awesome product.
😜 A.
Scottsbluff
 Love this product feels nice on skin really hydrate. I buy it at target  in the makeup section No it’s next to the hydrating mask’s and really gentle on the skin has a really beautiful packaging and some of the things it could approve on is how much there is in other package
Kelli ❤.
Jacksonville
I have extremely dry skin, especially around the corners of my mouth. So normally whenever I wear makeup, you can see the dry patches on my face. However, the L’Oréal Hydrating Active helped my skin stay hydrated and look refreshingly smooth with my makeup on. I loved it!
Demi M.
Atlanta
Amazing product that left my skin bright and baby smooth. Great value in conparison to other face mask brands. Packaging is eye catching, in the right way. Product was very gentle on my skin even thought I have very sensitive skin. Would definitely buy again.
Myka I.
Huntsville
Though I was looking for a product to reduce the visibility of my fine lines and wrinkles,  this product gave me the unexpected result of really moisturizing my skin. I would definitely recommend this product in the future to anyone looking for skin hydration!
Jennifer L.
Grand Jct, CO
Its perfect for my face! Smooth and long lasting fresh ! I've used it for a while and its the best one to have for a refreshing time! Not pricey at all for me and for most people and I would recommend for everyone to try this excellent product with amazing results!
Beba-Danny R.
This product was good it helped hydrated my skin somewhat and it felt a little smother. It didn't meet all my expectations but it was ok. I purchased the product at CVS. The product was a little pricey. Yes there is room for improvement on this product.
Ethan S.
San Rafael, NM
How well does this product work? Is it for sensitive skin?
Katrina A.
Hickory
Does it actually hydrate your skin?
Liliana G.
oregon ciudad Portland
Esta mscara facial la puedo usar para piel seca grasa o mixta?