BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A multi-task antioxidant-rich face lotion -Works as a toner essence or mask -Contains French Grape Seed Extract a powerful antioxidant to neutralize free radicals -Shields skin against the dulling & damaging effects of external aggressors -Blended with mineral-rich French Vosges Spa Water to stimulate cell vitality -Loaded with Double Hyaluronic Acid to boost & retain moisture -Prevents the formation of fine lines -Skin appears firmer softer smoother more elastic & radiant Product Line: LOreal - Hydrafresh - Cleanser Product Size: 175ml/4.2oz

Luna L.
Miami Beach, FL
I really like this! More than I thought I would. It's really soothing and makes my skin super soft! Improves texture so it works well under makeup with a primer and the effects do last. For 72 hrs? Not sure. But for at least 20-- until I washed my face.
I am only taking one star off because I recently took this with me to NYC & the air was very drying. In order to be sure the moisture in my skin was really sealed in, I had to layer this with another moisturizer. But, I still love the product!
dalya a.
Coon Rapids
A hydrating & softening face lotion Features a clear gel-like formula that transforms into a light, refreshing & watery texture Enriched with French Grape Seed Extract, a powerful antioxidant to neutralize free radicals Shields skin against the dulling & damaging effects of external aggressors Blended with mineral-rich French Vosges Spa Water to stimulate cell vitality Loaded with Double Hyaluronic Acid to boost & retain moisture Prevents the formation of fine lines Leaves skin soft, smooth, radiant & refreshed

175ml/5.8oz

It's amazing. It helped me a lot smell good❤❤❤❤
Reagan W.
Centerville, UT
I have extremely dry skin to the point where my makeup will crumble because my skin will flake so bad. I used this to try and help smooth out my skin and it help a lot. I would absolutely recommend it to others my only comment is I’ve found cheaper options that work for me just as well but all in all an awesome product.
Beba-Danny R.
This product was good it helped hydrated my skin somewhat and it felt a little smother. It didn't meet all my expectations but it was ok. I purchased the product at CVS. The product was a little pricey. Yes there is room for improvement on this product.
I loved it & would recommend it to anyone who is looking to buy a great product! It was a good value & the price was no problem to me it was actually Effective & was my first time using it & would repeat it i would recommend to others
Alejandra G.
Doral, FL
My face has been always a bit dry and because of that acne starts showing up. But since I’ve started using this product, my face seems smoother and more hydrated. Along with that, I barely see acne and rough spots in my face! L'Oréal Paris Hydra Fresh Hydration Antiox Active Mask-In Lotion
Abbey P.
The packaging was beautiful! I also really enjoyed the scent. It was super effective after a couple nights use. I bought it at Kiosk in Macy’s. It was very gentle on my skin so I’d recommend to those of sensitive skin. I will be buying this again!
Jaenia K.
This product is wonderful, because this product gives your face a shine and pores kinda go away. The packing is good could be a little better but, it was gentle. Yes, it did meet my expectations alot been trying find a product for my face and I found it, I would recommend it to everyone.
Zoe F.
Baltic
It was not what I was expecting. The whole lotion thing I definitely do not like. The packaging was very pretty and looks like something I would want. It was gentle and I don’t knoq what they could improve, I just do not like this kind of mask.
Khay-khay H.
It was sweet scented and got rid of dry Patches on my face. This product is a great product and I would definitely recommend anyone wanted to use it. It definitely met and exceeded my expectations. I would definitely buy this product again
Ethan S.
San Rafael, NM
How well does this product work? Is it for sensitive skin?
Edgar H.
ciudad de mexico
Helps to people with dry skin?
Katrina A.
Hickory
Does it actually hydrate your skin?
Liliana G.
oregon ciudad Portland
Esta mscara facial la puedo usar para piel seca grasa o mixta?