L'Oréal Paris Hydra Fresh Hydration+ Antiox Active Mask-In Jelly uploaded by Anju S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Hydra Fresh Hydration+ Antiox Active Mask-In Jelly

L'Oréal Paris Hydra Fresh Hydration+ Antiox Active Mask-In Jelly
  • "Product was fun to try! I purchased for myself and my mom and she loved it as well. This is something new like we've never tried. Packaging was sleek and fun. Left our skin feeling soft and touchable! This was great and didn't irritate our sensitive skin. " in 4 reviews
Meagan E.
It’s ok. It’s smells great but almost too strong. I felt like there was a lot of oils! The packaging was beautiful but again the texture just wasn’t something I liked feeling on my skin! Would recommend if you don’t already have oily skin like me!
Alicia S.
I use L’Oréal foundation and I trust the brand. I initial purchased this product because I wanted to you use the same line of products for my morning routine. Unfortunately this particular product did not work for my dry skin.
Chela
Me gusta hidrata mi piel porque es reseca,pero me gusta cuando tiene protección solar el precio es bueno y también me gusta la crema de los ojos cae bien a mi piel porque es seca me gusta que tenga protección solar
PRISCILA Z.
Seattle , WA
I love this app! the only choice of languages I had in middle and high school were either Spanish or French so I ended up taking Spanish for 5 years. I really wanted to learn German because one of my favorite bands sings only in German. I found out about Duolingo and in happy I did. While I did take Spanish for 5 years, it was really hard for me to learn in a classroom setting mainly because I couldn't go at my own pace. With this not only can you go at your own pace but also go back as many times as you need to. I find the activities they give you somehow stuck more for me then learning in a classroom. I had to take a couple of stars because I don't feel like it gives new confidence for conversations. It helps me pick out words and understand them but for some reason I can't get the hang of conversation. My advice is to use this in conjunction with the app Memrise to get the most out of it.
Bhavika C.
Austin, TX
I have combination skin, but the oily area is SUPER oily, still, at age 36! I've tried a few night creams, (none of which were extremely expensive because I can't spend hundreds) but this one surprised me. It feels light and smooth without adding to my face grease. Yes, I still have face grease at night...from the time I wash my face to the time I get in bed, it's shine city again. I put this cream around my eyes, on my forehead, neck, and around my lip area . It feels great on, but don't ever substitute it for a day cream. It just seems like it might make any makeup slide right off. But obviously, it IS for night time. I will be purchasing this again when I run out, probably as long as they keep making it.
Greeshma R.
Chandler, AZ
 -Gives glow• Affordable• Little goes long way• Nice texture• Hydrates skin• Soothing fragranceFor me, it works better when kept overnight and also I need lesser amount of the product. There is a soothing smell which stays on for a while before vanishing. Nothing too strong to bother the sensitive nose but a typical high-end cosmetic smell.Overall, I am quite impressed with the product as it gives the brightening glow to the skin. The price tag is affordable and little goes a long way. There is nothing that you can really complain about this. If you have very dry skin, this might not be for you but for oily/combination skin people this is a welcome change in the beauty market.
Jessica S.
San Francisco, CA
When it comes to masks I'm pretty picky, why you ask. Well 1. I like the kind I can use and sleep with and wake up feeling refreshed not sticky. 2. I like when it makes my face feel awakened and smooth. 3. When I feel tired and my eye look puffy, I need something that will do it over night and make my skin glow. I love this L'oreal Hydra Fresh Hydration Jelly Mask! I've tried all those high brands like Dior or Clarins, it just doesn't do it like this mask does! Plus the price is on point, totally worth it.
Kasey V.
Jacksonville, FL
I tried this and I just never felt like it did anything for me unfortunately however I gave what I had left over to my mother and she loves it she swears by it she constantly buys it now so I think it just depends on your skin and the way you feel like your skin is doing with it but that's why I went with three stars instead of one because my mom likes it so much and swears by it easy to get in store
keilan j.
Yuma, AZ
this jelly mask really hydrates my skin laves it feeling smooth and really soft . this mask meet my expectations right away by the way it works and because of how cheep it is . I really like L'Oreal and this mask adds into why i love this brand .  it needs a little improvement butit works well .
Joanne C.
Lee, ME
For a drugstore moisturizer this one is great. L'Oréal always makes me wonder how it makes it so affordable and amazing. It exceeds my expectations, but I still prefer products on the higher end. Definitely worth the price, leaves skin soft, moisturized and plump. Must have at this price point.

back