L'Oréal Paris Hydra Fresh Balancing Refining Mask-In Lotion

Hydra Fresh Balancing Refining Mask-In Lotion

What it makes this product ?
I've been drying to try this. Where can I find it?
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Hydra Fresh Balancing Refining Mask-In Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
Christina R.
Arroyo Grande, CA
L'Oréal Paris Hydra Fresh Balancing Refining Mask-In Lotion uploaded by Christina R.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I thought this product was fair,but I have combo skin.I prefer Neutrogena Hydro Boost. Neutrogena seems to work well on my skin.I have tried high end to drug store brands and right now this is my go to.
Jamie B.
Hutchinson
Amazing product makes my skin feel fresh and soft works great on my sensitive skin! I purchased it at Walmart. I was a first time user but will definitely be buying it again soon it was really gentle on my sensitive skin and I will probably go next week and get more
Trina R.
Puyallup
Killer. Best thing ever. Love the smell. Cool as can be. My true love. Everything i want. My bf loves it too. It OGX Coconut Milk Shampoo
Gabriella G.
Bullhead City, AZ
This lotion was so hydrating my skin felt like it was really refreshed and my favorite part is how affordable this product is
Shuma B.
You will love it. The quality of product is very good. I recommend using this one to anyone. Really great!! Yes it meet my expectations. And affordable!!
Kristin P.
Fitzgerald, GA
It was ok! It did it's job! The smell to me wasn't all that great but overall it is a good product to use! I have bought it several times and it does work!
Ashley D.
Mount Pleasant
I love this so much it's amazing highly recommend if u love skincare it feels good I'm gonna re purchase about 10 more
Samantha G.
Carson City
I don't know what to REALLY write.never bought anything like this before.and you want me to review something that I have no idea what the other night if you want Omg I don't have a good day at work right now but it will get The chance to see if you messaged
madiha I.
USA
I dont how much I am going to like this... iui always get scared of trying new things because I dont want my money to go waste and plus I have sensitive skin...
Diana C.
Enfield
This lotion keeps your skin hydrated. Without any dryness. The packaging was simple and presentable to the consumers eye. It really depends where you purchase this item. Its gentle on the face but i reccomend testing it on your backhand to make sure you arent allerging to it. Definitely reccommend this item.