L'Oréal Paris Hydra Fresh Balancing Refining Mask-In Lotion uploaded by Ayah M.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Hydra Fresh Balancing Refining Mask-In Lotion

Anuk M.
New York
I really loved the texture and I think i’ll buy it again! Great stuff, it was really effective, my first time, but definitely not last! I recommend it to everyone!
Ada G.
Orlando, FL
5 STARS HANDS DOWN!!!! I love this stuff! Perfect for people with normal/dry skin! It’s a super light weight, watery feeling moisturizer that soaks intocthe skin immediately! No oily residue! Super clean feeling and smell! I use it every day!! L'Oréal Paris Hydra Genius Daily Liquid Care - Normal/Oily Skin
Bridget O.
Berwyn
This mask is nice and hydrated my skin. It met my expectations because I didn’t have very high hopes. It was gentle in my face and was nice packaging. I would not buy this product again, not because t was bad, just because I prefer lotion.
Evangeline M.
This product was really good and I absolutely loved it. It wasn’t very pricey and it definitely worked for me. I would buy it again and it is my first time using it. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Jessica S.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I couldn’t find a lotion that helped with my dry skin, rather this is a mask or a lotion it’s simply amazing. At first I was thinking it was going to be like every other lotion I used and it definitely blew me away.
Ayah M.
For some reason, I couldn’t find the “L’Oréal Paris Hydra Genius” for the dry skin. This product has similar packaging. It’s a moisturizer. I’m not exaggerating when I say that moisturizer changed my life! It does not feel oily or heavy, it’s perfect for my super dry skin, and it leaves you with a beautiful glow. It makes your skin look fresh and healthy, while doing its job: keeping it moisturized!! Absolutely recommend for everyone because I know there’s one similar but for oily skin!!! 💗💗
Corinne C.
Big Rapids, MI
Absolutely amazing product! Goes on smoothly and doesn't leave any residue, and leaves your face feeling hydrated all day. It has a nice scent as well, a little perfumey but not strong.
Ishani T.
Canton, OH
Great product provides a lot of moisture. First time user but definitely a fan! Yes very good packaging with the product. Cvs.
Sometimes at other drug stores too. Yeah definitely but it’s still really good!
Kori S.
Lockhart
This product really helps with keeping my skin moisturized. I use it at night after taking all my makeup off and in the morning beforeni put my makeup on.
Jessica Z.
I got this product but didn't finish using it. It sort of made my face greasy feeling.  It was smooth going on and was gentle but had issues with oiliness.
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
I've been drying to try this. Where can I find it?