L'Oréal Paris Hydra Fresh All Day Hydration Milky Lotion uploaded by Amber B.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A refreshing & intensely hydrating face lotion -With a lightweight milky texture that penetrates quickly into skin -Formulated with mineral-rich French Vosges Spa Water to stimulate cell vitality -Consolidates the moisture barrier of skin for long-lasting hydration -Skin appears suppler sleeker fresher more elastic & luminous -To use: Apply day & night to cleansed face & neck Product Line: LOreal - Hydrafresh - Night Care Product Size: 125ml/4.2oz

L'Oréal Paris Hydra Fresh All Day Hydration Milky Lotion
  • "This lotion is very hydrating I prefer to use this at night because I do have oily skin. This is still nice at night and I just wash it off in the morning and it leaves my skin feeling nice and soft. " in 9 reviews
  • "I HAVE VERY DRY SKIN AND NOT MANY LOTIONS LAST ALL DAY OR LEAVE YOUR SKIN NICE AN MOIST, I APPLY LOTION EVERY DAY AFTER I GET OUT OF THE SHOWER AND I WILL WASH IT OFF WHEN I GET READY TO GO TO BED AND I ALWAYS PUT MORE ON , I GET MY PRODUCT FROM WALMRT " in 6 reviews
  • "Left my skin feeling great and so smooth. Smelled amazing and was better than I thought it would be. Oily but not to the point where it's noticeable or clogging your pores. Definatly worth the money and it didn't make me break out which I was surprised about. Use this product so much that I'm almost out and have to get more. Definatly suggest this to everyone even if you have acne it works good." in 4 reviews
Lee W.
Richmond, California
This product had a weird smell, and just overall didn’t impress me. It felt like an over priced lotion for the dollar store. I also found my face turned red after application. I would not buy again
Ashtyn L.
Carthage, MO
This moisturizer is now my new favorite go-to! My fave tends to be very dry and when I go to put on my foundation it always looks cracked and uneven. However, after purchasing this from walmart and using it regularly before applying my makeup, I have noticed a great change. This not only moisturizes your face, but tones it as well. Now my makeup goes on smooth and evenly!
Jezreel C.
Bakersfield, CA
I ran out of my old skin care product so i ran to Target to check out what other product is out there. I tried this for it has been effective so far for my skin. I will finish the bottle and will see if it works if it does i will buy again!
Maddy S.
Frankfort
Made my skin super soft . I would definitely buy more . I’m a repeat user. I would definitely recommend it to others. It did more than meet my expectations. A little pricey but I would totally keep buying if I had coupons . I would recommend everyone to use .
Callie K.
Ragland, AL
i usually have dry skin. i struggle to find a substance that can actually keep my body looking silky. i have friends that used this before i did and everything they said about it was true. it is absolutely great.
✨Real D.
Chickasaw, AL
This is definitely my favorite product from Lo’Real. I’ve used this products for years. It’s not too pricy it’s a good price for me as a college student. It’s very gentle on skin and works like magic.
Breilly J.
My friend let me use it one time after swimming because my face dries up from chlorine. It made my dry face feel so refreshed and hydrated! And it had that minty coolness on my face which I LOVE!!
Hannah L.
Smithland
With this product, you will notice a difference in the softening of your skin. This made my face feel more oily so I stopped using it, but my skin naturally has a lot of oils.
Alli D.
HORRIBLE! Its way to watery on your face! And when you're done it feel's like you just came out of a swimming pool! Never use this! Luckily it wasn't too expensive. This was very disappointing. Like I said NEVER BUY THIS! NEEDS IMPROVEMENT!!!
Renata S.
What I liked then and now as well is the texture of the essence. It is like water has transformed into gel and the beads simple melt on the skin. I love how soothing it feels on the skin. I do not know yet if my skin is watery bouncy but I have noticed visible improvement in the texture of the skin. The dry patches have started behaving and happy that it has not caused break out on my combination acne prone skin.