BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Men Expert Hydra Energetic Skin & Designer Stubble Gel Moisturiser (Pump) 78201733 - 50ml/1.7oz, Men's Skin, L'Oreal, L'Oreal - Men Expert - Day Care

Megan M.
Omaha, NE
My husband loves this product. He never lets me forget to pick more up at the store. He didn't think he "needed a moisturizer" but he now realizes he can't live without it.
Jakiyah A.
Birmingham
This product is recommended for dry skin. It is a moisturizer for people whos skin has trouble being moisturized. The gel feels like a soft napkin. The packaging is well put together. I recommend this product!
Debbie R.
Being in my sixties my skin is really changed seems to be more thin than ever and not much moisture. I love how this product made my skin feel and the benefits were wonderful
Makenzie S.
Sulphur
Didn't dry out my hair, made me feel super great and I didn't want to return it. Smelled really super good and I bought it from the online site so I didn't know how it was gonna go but I'm so surprised and happy with this purchase I would purchase it again
ThatBihhKayla W.
Danville
Makes my skin feel so soft and youthful again I love it on the down side it's kind of expensive and the bottle is kinda tiny !
Sarah S.
Really smoothing and great moisturizer for dry skin! I would definitely get if youre looking for a cheap moisturizer
Wb P.
My husband loves this product and uses it regularly. Says it makes his skin feel better. Good value for the price.
Christle W.
I bought this for my husband to put on his beard. It smells great and leaves his beard so soft. I love it!
Gabie L.
Mission, TX
It works amazing, it's affordable and it gives your skin results in 2 days the max. Definitely recommend
Cindy G.
Mentor, OH
Amazing goes on smooth and smells great love the price point and wouldn't again! Repeat user

back