BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Face Wash

Buy on Amazon
Brianna D.
Chickasaw, AL
Amazing product ! Deffinently leaves my skin feeling awesome !  L'Oréal products are always exactly whah I expect them to be ! Everyone should go try this product!!! It is super Awesome !! And you can purchase it from most drug stores ! Which is always a plus !
Jessica B.
Lakewood, CA
My hubby loves this face wash. He says it has a nice tingle and leaves his skin feeling deep cleaned. It's nice to hear because he has dry skin and it doesn't seem to make it worse! He is on his second bottle!
Xochi R.
Woodland Hills
I like this product. Leaves my skin feeling fresh and cold like there was a cooling agent in it. I don't love the packaging because I don't love orange but the product was good enough for me to buy it again
krystal c.
Great product and good price. Its works perfectly.. It was easy to use.not to messy or stucky. It left my skin feeling smooth and hydrated. I would most definitely recommend this product.
Ashlyn S.
Wichita, KS
Such a great face wash to use in the morning when you wake up! It's energizing and always leaves my face feeling clean and fresh! You can buy this at almost any grocery store.. Walmart, target, Dillions...
Dallas F.
Moundsville, WV
First off, I know this is a men's face wash but I wanted to try it and see if I got different results with it, as I have pretty bad skin. I give it 4 stars because it was OK, it just didn't really do anything for my skin. Other than that I liked it.
Dale D.
Douglas
L'oreal is always a product you can count on, never lets you down. Leaves your face feeling fresh and clean without leaving it dry
 megan z.
Conway, SC
I bought this for my husband. He says you can really feel it working the minute you use it..it feels tingly but a good feeling.
Justin J.
Tulsa, OK
I use in the mornings and it helps wake me up it gives me energy and it smells good. It's a good start to a day
Lucianne I.
Lockport, NY
Bought this for my husband! Works amazing! He has really bad acne under his beard and it cleared it right up!