L'Oréal Paris Hyaluronic Power Moisture Moisture Rush Mask uploaded by April H.L'Oréal Paris Hyaluronic Power Moisture Moisture Rush Mask uploaded by Elizabeth  B.L'Oréal Paris Hyaluronic Power Moisture Moisture Rush Mask uploaded by Suzette A.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #76 in Conditioning Treatments

L'Oreal Paris Hyaluronic Power Moisture Moisture Rush Mask: Instantly infuses moisture into every strand Locks in intense hydration without weigh down Transforms dehydrated hair into silky, soft and manageable Up to 10x more moisture Infuses moisture deep in the hair fiber For normal to dry hair see more...

L'Oréal Paris Hyaluronic Power Moisture Moisture Rush Mask
  • "In love with this hair mask , im officially on my 3rd tub of this it works so well with my hair that it helps soften and keep my hair hydrated making it look healthy and shiny.." in 3 reviews
  • "This is my new holy grail deep conditioner." in 1 review
  • "This is pretty good for a drugstore hair mask, but nothing tops my macadamia mask." in 1 review
  • "i have split ends and dry hair, this mask seemed to make my hair so soft..it felt longer and i kept expecting to see my split ends like before." in 1 review
  • "I have really dry hair and thought this would help but I didn't see any remarkable results." in 1 review
Rosella M.
Pahoa, HI
I didn't like this moisture mask as much as I thought it would, it did not make my hair feel anymore nourished then when I would use a regular conditioner. I know you get what you pay for because this is a cheap hair mask, but the five damage balm they came out with works better at moisturizing my hair then this one.
Lexie M.
Columbus, OH
This product didn't work well for my hair. I have normal to dry hair and when it starts getting more on the dry side I like a deep conditioning treatment to restore moisture. I feel like this was just conditioner on my hair. It didn't help with my dryness. I did love the smell.
Morgan B.
Atlanta, GA
I used this for months and it lasted for months. It smells good, does the job, and doesn't break the bank. Worth trying! I bought it at Target and they had a buy one get one deal going!
Joyce N.
Garland, TX
I have thick curly hair and it is COARSE. I need a lot of help making it soft and manageable. I love this mask because it gives so much moisture and tames my frizzy dry ends. Love it!
isis g.
Long Branch, NJ
Its a good product. Not as good as my Old School Queen Helene, but its ok. I was a bit disappointed. I expected better results for the hype, but maybe it'll work better on your hair
Laurie H.
San Jose, CA
i can see my skin is smooth again after 2 days of use. i am really happy with that product, i would recommend it to anyone who wants to have a nice skin for a fair price
Katie G.
N Little Rock, AR
This makes my bleached, fine hair feel AMAZING! It doesn't weigh it down or make the roots greasy. I use this once a week and it made a huge difference.
Erika L.
Jewett City , CT
I have used this mask a couple times. There is one from lo real that I like better but this does the job. Leaves my hair feeling soft and moisturized
Jennifer H.
I love this mask. I have dry and wavy hair and this gives me moisture without weighing it down. Fairly priced and a little goes a long way.
Ida Frances A.
Loreal hair masks are the bomb! They are comparable to the more expensive ones out there.They smell great and gets the job done!
Crystal L.
Santa Ana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this be okay for bleached hair ?
Danny m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
IT is good for natural hair aswell??
jeny l.
nongmeibung ayangpalli road near chakpram leirak
will this help for dry rough frizzy hair? will it calm the frizziness
Victoria M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this still carried ANYWHERE in the US? For the longest time, this line from L'Oréal was the only thing that worked for me. Then they changed the formula on the shampoo/conditioner and now I can't find this mask.
Melanie V.
How is this for fine hair, with dry ends and oily roots?