L'Oréal Paris Hyaluronic Power Moisture Moisture Rush Mask uploaded by Suzette A.L'Oréal Paris Hyaluronic Power Moisture Moisture Rush Mask uploaded by April H.L'Oréal Paris Hyaluronic Power Moisture Moisture Rush Mask uploaded by Elizabeth  B.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal Paris Hyaluronic Power Moisture Moisture Rush Mask: Instantly infuses moisture into every strand Locks in intense hydration without weigh down Transforms dehydrated hair into silky, soft and manageable Up to 10x more moisture Infuses moisture deep in the hair fiber For normal to dry hair see more...

L'Oréal Paris Hyaluronic Power Moisture Moisture Rush Mask
  • "In love with this hair mask , im officially on my 3rd tub of this it works so well with my hair that it helps soften and keep my hair hydrated making it look healthy and shiny.." in 3 reviews
  • "i have split ends and dry hair, this mask seemed to make my hair so soft..it felt longer and i kept expecting to see my split ends like before." in 1 review
  • "I used it on my color treated hair and when I washed it out I felt an automatic difference." in 1 review
  • "I have really dry hair and thought this would help but I didn't see any remarkable results." in 1 review
  • "This is pretty good for a drugstore hair mask, but nothing tops my macadamia mask." in 1 review
Katie E.
Springfield, VA
After coloring my hair blonder I was freaked out about it drying out. My hairdresser suggested using a moisturizer hair mask 1-2 times a week. I have been using this one and when I went back to get my hair done another hairdresser kept giving me praises for my hair being healthy! I was excited. I will definitely buy this again.
Vanessa N.
Love this hair mask. I used this over and over when I would bleach my hair. My hair would be left dry and needed serious moisture. This product was able to help bring back the moisture my hair needed, while also making it easier for me to style with heat and not have my hair looking dry and rough. Really good, smells good and you don't need much!
Brenna K.
Houston, PA
My hair is colored in a few diff ways: I have a "hidden rainbow" on the underside so that's been bleached and colored, my ends are ombré, and then also had all over color. All things considered it's pretty healthy and using this mask once a week really helps keeps it from feeling and looking fried. I like to apply it to damp hair and then put a shower cap on top and leave it for awhile. Seems to absorb better his way. I just rinse with cold water and my hair is silky and smooth!
Chelsey C.
Fortuna, CA
My hair was really damaged from dying it blonde all the time. I needed a mask that would bring my hair back to life and create soft and smooth locks. I found this at Walmart and instantly noticed a change in my hair's appearance. It created such soft and smooth locks. It gives the perfect amount of needed moisture back into my hair. I would suggested this product to a friend.
Michaela B.
Northfield
Mediocre product.  I have dry, curly hair and use a mask in replace of conditioner 1-2/week.  It only lasted me about a month at this rate of use which was pretty disappointing.  It didn't seem to do much for my dry hair either.  It was about as effective as my normal conditioner, which may be good enough for people with only slightly dry hair.  I just wasn't impressed.  It doesn't even have a super delicious smell.
Autumn G.
Plaistow , NH
This is the best thing to happen to my hair since before I started dying it alot about 3 years ago. I try to do this mask a few times inbetween dyings to keep my locks looking and feeling great. This is such a simple yet effective way to keep your hair healthy while still getting in all those color changes. Cause you wants to stay the same for too long:)
Brittany C.
I bought this mask in hopes that it could be a miracle worker, but other than just a slight increase in moisturizing, the smell is really all that it has going for it. I really enjoy the smell, and it is really creamy and on the thicker side. I use it about twice a week and have been for about a month. I'm sure there are better products.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I absolutely love this hair mask! I use it every other time I shower. It makes the ends of my hair super soft and not like waxy feeling. Also, the price is amazing for how long this will last you. Definitely repurchasing this.
Laurie H.
Manassas, VA
i can see my skin is smooth again after 2 days of use. i am really happy with that product, i would recommend it to anyone who wants to have a nice skin for a fair price
Asia W.
San Diego, CA
I love this mask Its thick and creamy which works great for my tightly coiled hair. I like to add coconut oil and sit with a plastic cap while i clean or under a dryer. Heat helps the product penetrate deeper. Its leaves a smooth and buttery finish.
Crystal L.
Santa Ana, CA
Would this be okay for bleached hair ?
Danny m.
IT is good for natural hair aswell??
jeny l.
nongmeibung ayangpalli road near chakpram leirak
will this help for dry rough frizzy hair? will it calm the frizziness
Victoria M.
Is this still carried ANYWHERE in the US? For the longest time, this line from L'Oréal was the only thing that worked for me. Then they changed the formula on the shampoo/conditioner and now I can't find this mask.
Melanie V.
How is this for fine hair, with dry ends and oily roots?