BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Paris Hyaluronic Power Moisture Hydrating Conditioner: Instantly provides a rush of moisture, leaving hair soft, shiny and quenched over time Up to 7x more moisture Infuses moisture deep in the hair fiber For normal to dry hair

• Is this really good for curly hair ? I will love to try 1 Answers
  • How well does this work2 Answers
  • Has this conditioner ever given buildup? Only me? 1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Hyaluronic Power Moisture Hydrating Conditioner
  • "Leaves my hair soft and shiny without feeling weighed down or product residue." in 3 reviews
  • "Def would recommend it and it is very affordable!" in 1 review
  • "I used to have super frizzy hair due to postpartum baby hairs." in 1 review
  • "I've used many different hydrating conditioners over the years, but this one is the best!" in 1 review
  • "This shampoo made my hair very soft and easy to work with after using." in 1 review
Val E.
Palm Beach
I bought both the shampoo and conditioner for this line because I color treat my hair and was looking for deep 💦moisture💦 for my hair. I was expecting great things because I was previously using the Extraordinary Clay line and absolutely LOVED that line. So have been using this for about a month now and I’m gonna tell you...it’s making my hair MORE DRY. I literally lather up this conditioner because I’m in desperate need of moisture but this conditioner and shampoo fail to deliver that. I’m just trying to use up the rest of the bottle so I can go back to my Extraordinary Clay line. I highly recommend that liline to everyone. I do not recommend this line.
Colleen C.
Holyoke, MA
I've read a lot of comments on how this shampoo n conditioner leaves hair oily or leaves build up. I've been using this brand in diff kinds and the ones I've used keep my hair pretty healthy. I use heat daily. What I've learned to do with any hair brands is the "DOUBLE CLEANSE" Same as you would your face. The first wash will help bring the oil and hair products off the scalp and then doing a second wash gets all the remaining gunk left behind. This is one of my fav shampoos n conds from this brand!
nicole s.
Vallejo, CA
Wow this product is a 2 in 1. It only takes a few minutes for it to leave your hair feeling so soft exactly how a deep conditioner would! You know when you color your hair at home and use the conditioner that comes with it and it leaves you hair feeling so soft? Yes this does that! Only takes a few seconds. Definitely recommend this product! Holy grail maybe
Lauren F.
This is such an amazing conditioner. It has worked wonders for my hair I wouldn't use anything else but this. I am so glad I have discovered this conditioner. It makes my curly/wavy hair look amazing.
Emily H.
I love this conditioner when I use it in combination with the shampoo. It makes my hair soft and moisturized. I love the scent. It makes my my dry, damaged hair more manageable. Definitely a repurchase
Chloe C.
Stockbridge, MA
i think this is a great product! keeps my hair feeling healthy and smooth all day! my ends are very damage and it maintains a nice softness to them, the scent is very nice and subtle too, i recommended for all hair types, this product satisfied my hair needs perfectly.
Dawn L.
Tunnelton, WV
I love how L'Oréal Advance Hair leaves my hair smelling good and looking good. It helped with my damaged hair that I had. It has definitely made my hair healthier. I would definitely recommend L'Oréal because it's a brand I have trusted for many years.
Jessica F.
Burnsville
I think all I can say about this product is that I like the smell and the bottles can be pretty with all of the different colors they have for the kids. Other than that, it doesn’t clean my hair and I feel my hair is left with wax in it after each use
krisna s.
Stockton, CA
This product lives up to its name because it does moisturizer and hydrate my hair perfectly ! It also smells great. It keeps my hair soft and luscious throughout the day. Im very satisfied with this product because my hair never looks oily with it !
Arielys M.
Toa Baja
It’s a great product that left my hair hydrated and healthy. It’s a good product before a a beach day. Help a lot for dump hair and dry hair. Left the hair clean, silky, hydrated and with volume. I live in a tropical place and helps a lot.
Brianna V.
Waco, TX
Does this conditioner actually moisturize your hair? I have really dry hair.
Amanda M.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Does it leave your hair feeling greasy after using? Most conditioners make my hair greasy and my scalp dry after a few uses.
Monica S.
What is the scent like? Does it last all day?
Rachael K.
Dover, PA
Does this conditoner actually moisturize your hair like the name says? I haven't had much luck with loreal hair care and was wondering how this kind works for dry hair. thanks!
Jennifer M.
Vergennes, VT
Does anyone know if there's a 3rd step for this particular kind of shampoo/conditioner? I received a sample pack of the red L'Oréal stuff and it came with a deep conditioner thing as the 3rd step. That stuff was amazing and made my hair so soft. I haven't see a third step for the power moisture stuff in stores but maybe my store isn't big enough. Thanks!