L'Oréal Paris Hyaluronic Power Moisture Hydrating Conditioner uploaded by Krissa R.L'Oréal Paris Hyaluronic Power Moisture Hydrating Conditioner uploaded by Rania Z.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal Paris Hyaluronic Power Moisture Hydrating Conditioner: Instantly provides a rush of moisture, leaving hair soft, shiny and quenched over time Up to 7x more moisture Infuses moisture deep in the hair fiber For normal to dry hair see more...

• Does it leave your hair feeling greasy after using? Most conditio...3 Answers
  • Does this conditioner actually moisturize your hair? I have reall...8 Answers
  • What is the scent like? Does it last all day?3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "Leaves my hair soft and shiny without feeling weighed down or product residue." in 3 reviews
  • "I loove this products , it's great for you hair , it smells good , there is always coupons for it in the paper c I use it daily." in 2 reviews
  • "I've used many different hydrating conditioners over the years, but this one is the best!" in 1 review
  • "This shampoo made my hair very soft and easy to work with after using." in 1 review
  • "I used to have super frizzy hair due to postpartum baby hairs." in 1 review
Heather L.
Banning, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a huge L'oreal Paris Advanced hair care product fan! I've tried about four different ones and the way my hair feels after every use is amazing! The dents are amazing and my hair smells great until my next washing! I would definitely recommend this product to every woman looking to have great hair that feels amazing and smells just as good as it looks. There is a product for every hairstyle!
Jessica S.
This Loreal Conditioner is my all-time favorite conditioner. My hair is super curly, thick and frizzy and this is one of the only conditioners that gets the job done for me. It helps detangle my curls while washing so I don't have to do it afterward with a brush or comb, which damages the hair. This conditioner also smooths my hair and helps control the awful frizz that sometimes occurs.
Stephanie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently bought this set which includes shampoo, conditioner and detangler. I have never used a system that hydrates and smooths like this one does. I do have a problem with dandruff and this definitely does not help it but I just try to look past it because i have never had the results like I do from this system.
Amanda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love both the conditioner and shampoo. I really enjoy this one just as much as the total repair one. I got mine at walmart for an affordable price. It smells really good and makes my hair really soft. I have dry frizzy hair and I can usually tell a differnce when I wash my hair
Samantha E.
Bowlegs, OK
This conditioner is by far my favorite product when it comes to my hair. I can't live without it. The conditioner leaves my hair so soft and smooth, instead of dry like some tend to. When paired with the matching shampoo, the results are the absolute best!! Love it!!
Regina J.
Philadelphia, PA
Good conditioner! I got it on sale because it was cheaper than my usual hydrating conditioner. I liked it. I use conditioner to tangle my curly hair and this gave me the slip i need to get my fingers and comb through my hair.
Maryann T.
I really liked this product. The price is right and the packaging is so cute. The smell is amazing and this left my hair soft,smooth and hydrated. On my 2nd bottle and plan to repurchase. Fantastic product from loreal again!
Emily H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this conditioner when I use it in combination with the shampoo. It makes my hair soft and moisturized. I love the scent. It makes my my dry, damaged hair more manageable. Definitely a repurchase
sara f.
Mountain Home, AR
My hair gets really dried out and this shampoo was perfect for it. I would prefer a pump bottle, so my kids could use it. Walmart was the location I bought this product. It was very affordable.
Kristen H.
Athens, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
We have straight and curly hair in my house full of girls and this conditioner is perfect for both. It left everyone's hair smooth and shiny without weighing it down. Plus it smells great!
Brianna V.
Waco, TX
Does this conditioner actually moisturize your hair? I have really dry hair.
Amanda M.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Does it leave your hair feeling greasy after using? Most conditioners make my hair greasy and my scalp dry after a few uses.
Monica S.
What is the scent like? Does it last all day?