L'Oréal Paris Hyaluronic Power Moisture Hydrating Conditioner uploaded by Rania Z.L'Oréal Paris Hyaluronic Power Moisture Hydrating Conditioner uploaded by Krissa R.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Paris Hyaluronic Power Moisture Hydrating Conditioner: Instantly provides a rush of moisture, leaving hair soft, shiny and quenched over time Up to 7x more moisture Infuses moisture deep in the hair fiber For normal to dry hair

• Does it leave your hair feeling greasy after using? Most conditio...3 Answers
  • Does this conditioner actually moisturize your hair? I have reall...8 Answers
  • What is the scent like? Does it last all day?3 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Hyaluronic Power Moisture Hydrating Conditioner
  • "Leaves my hair soft and shiny without feeling weighed down or product residue." in 3 reviews
  • "Im in love with this set, the conditioner smells great, leaves your hair really soft and more manageable." in 1 review
  • "This is one of my favorite conditioners of the L'Oreal Paris advanced hair care line." in 1 review
  • "It works really well for my very dry hair, although sometimes it does leave it a little greasy. " in 1 review
  • "I used to have super frizzy hair due to postpartum baby hairs." in 1 review
Emily H.
I love this conditioner when I use it in combination with the shampoo. It makes my hair soft and moisturized. I love the scent. It makes my my dry, damaged hair more manageable. Definitely a repurchase
Chloe C.
Stockbridge, MA
i think this is a great product! keeps my hair feeling healthy and smooth all day! my ends are very damage and it maintains a nice softness to them, the scent is very nice and subtle too, i recommended for all hair types, this product satisfied my hair needs perfectly.
Mallory L.
Richwood, OH
I received this product as a gift. I like it. It is safe for colored hair. Smell last a decent amount of time. I like other brands a little better but would definitely buy this product again because it works well and it affordable.
Zeseila L.
Sioux City , IA
My hair is so dry and this really hydrates it! They have specific ones for specific concerns but I feel like it helps your hair dye stay in long and it's affordable for a huge bottle. I would say it's a satisfying product .
Regina S.
Yes, seems like I've tried all the shampoos in the world these days because here's another failed attempt at restoring moisture and volume. Sadly, I didn't see much improvement in my hair after use. I never repurchased.
Kacie C.
L'Oréal EverCreme Deep Nourish Shampoo gives me everything I need. It keeps my frizzy hair moisturized and tamed and is sulfate free. I buy it from CVS. Only 7 dollars!! Awesome product.
Melanie D.
My hair is very curly, dry and thick. This conditioner works great to make it soft and easier to work with. It smells good and works better then more expensive brands. I love this product.
Narumi T.
I love this product. For my dry hair, not many drugstore shampoo&conditioner gives me hydrated feel after shower. Even the end of my hair remain very hydrated after I dry my hair.
Lauren F.
By far my favorite conditioner of all time! It works wonders on my hair, which is frizzy and a bit dry. It is very affordable but the only problem is I can't find it anywhere!!
Christiana F.
Fresno, CA
I LOVE THIS STUFF! It cleans my hair so well and the conditioner leaves it so soft all night and all day long. I have very dry, brittle, weak hair and I feel like it does hydrate it and give it life again! I usually shower at night, so when I wake up the next morning, my hair still feels so fresh and alive! I would recommend this to anyone with dry brittle hair like mine and give it a whirl!
Brianna V.
Waco, TX
Does this conditioner actually moisturize your hair? I have really dry hair.
Amanda M.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Does it leave your hair feeling greasy after using? Most conditioners make my hair greasy and my scalp dry after a few uses.
Monica S.
What is the scent like? Does it last all day?