L'Oréal Paris Hyaluronic Power Moisture Hydrating Conditioner uploaded by Krissa R.L'Oréal Paris Hyaluronic Power Moisture Hydrating Conditioner uploaded by Rania Z.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Paris Hyaluronic Power Moisture Hydrating Conditioner: Instantly provides a rush of moisture, leaving hair soft, shiny and quenched over time Up to 7x more moisture Infuses moisture deep in the hair fiber For normal to dry hair

• Does it leave your hair feeling greasy after using? Most conditio...3 Answers
  • Does this conditioner actually moisturize your hair? I have reall...8 Answers
  • What is the scent like? Does it last all day?3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "Leaves my hair soft and shiny without feeling weighed down or product residue." in 3 reviews
  • "I loove this products , it's great for you hair , it smells good , there is always coupons for it in the paper c I use it daily." in 2 reviews
  • "I've used many different hydrating conditioners over the years, but this one is the best!" in 1 review
  • "This shampoo made my hair very soft and easy to work with after using." in 1 review
  • "I used to have super frizzy hair due to postpartum baby hairs." in 1 review
Stephanie C.
I recently bought this set which includes shampoo, conditioner and detangler. I have never used a system that hydrates and smooths like this one does. I do have a problem with dandruff and this definitely does not help it but I just try to look past it because i have never had the results like I do from this system.
Emily H.
I love this conditioner when I use it in combination with the shampoo. It makes my hair soft and moisturized. I love the scent. It makes my my dry, damaged hair more manageable. Definitely a repurchase
Chloe C.
Stockbridge, MA
i think this is a great product! keeps my hair feeling healthy and smooth all day! my ends are very damage and it maintains a nice softness to them, the scent is very nice and subtle too, i recommended for all hair types, this product satisfied my hair needs perfectly.
Jodi T.
Urbana, IL
This conditioner is great (especially for the price), and my top pick for a drugstore conditioner. It's hydrating, and especially great after my hair is dried out/damaged from summer activities, or hair coloring. It doesn't weigh my hair down, and also smells great.
Claire M.
Lynchburg, VA
It is a incredible drug store shampoo and conditioner set! For such a low price it gives cleans hair while offering moisture, softness, and shine. Another Benefit is the sizes of the shampoo and conditioner offer so much product!
Mallory L.
Richwood, OH
I received this product as a gift. I like it. It is safe for colored hair. Smell last a decent amount of time. I like other brands a little better but would definitely buy this product again because it works well and it affordable.
Zeseila L.
Sioux City , IA
My hair is so dry and this really hydrates it! They have specific ones for specific concerns but I feel like it helps your hair dye stay in long and it's affordable for a huge bottle. I would say it's a satisfying product .
Regina S.
Yes, seems like I've tried all the shampoos in the world these days because here's another failed attempt at restoring moisture and volume. Sadly, I didn't see much improvement in my hair after use. I never repurchased.
Kacie C.
L'Oréal EverCreme Deep Nourish Shampoo gives me everything I need. It keeps my frizzy hair moisturized and tamed and is sulfate free. I buy it from CVS. Only 7 dollars!! Awesome product.
Melanie D.
My hair is very curly, dry and thick. This conditioner works great to make it soft and easier to work with. It smells good and works better then more expensive brands. I love this product.
Brianna V.
Waco, TX
Does this conditioner actually moisturize your hair? I have really dry hair.
Amanda M.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Does it leave your hair feeling greasy after using? Most conditioners make my hair greasy and my scalp dry after a few uses.
Monica S.
What is the scent like? Does it last all day?