BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

Bold, metallic color. Luminous finish. Crease-resistant.

Discover the secret for bold, metallic color with a luminous finish. HiP Studio Secrets™ Professional Metallic Shadow Duos are expertly coordinated to create an edgy, shimmery look. The rich, super-blendable color glides on evenly for hours of captivating, crease-resistant wear.

• Talc

• Do they still sell these at Wal-Mart? I can't find them a...1 Answers
  • Has anyone with sensitive skin & eyes had any issues with...2 Answers
  • Is it a thicker kind of eyeshadow?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I love metallic shadows just because they give me that extra pop and L'Oreal does a great job with them. And they are a fabulous price!" in 5 reviews
  • "To be honest, I was not expecting amazing color payoff when I swatched these shadows for the first time, but WOW! Everything in the H.I.P. collection is perfect. This duo in particular is my fave. I mean could you ask for anything more perfect for fall?" in 3 reviews
  • "The colors are very pigmented and I enjoy using this because the color combination is great!" in 2 reviews
  • "To be honest, I was not expecting amazing color payoff when I swatched these shadows for the first time, but WOW!" in 1 review
  • "Pretty good for drug store eye shadow." in 1 review
Natalie G.
This product is truly amazing! It's lasting ability has been second to none. One time I even put it to the test and jumped into a pool and it was still on and looking amazing when I got out
Lily M.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Electrified more...
These duo eyeshadow a from L'Oréal are my favorite! Unfortunately you can't find them at Walmart or really anywhere anymore but they still make em. Amazon has them. I would recommend this because the colors last all day and it doesn't get flaky or come off it's great! They have a lot of color duos to choose from!
Linay F.
Washington, DC
Review for: Platinum more...
THIS eyeshadow duo is SHEER BEAUTY for a Night Out On The Town Look! It a necessary component to the PERFECT Smokey eye! This duo is a MUST HAVE in your makeup kit.
Heather C.
The Woodlands, TX
I love this compact! You can use these two colors together to make a great smokey eye or you can use them separately! I use the silver as an inner eye highlighter sometimes. If I want a shimmering black for a night on the town I use the black out of this compact! These Hip's are a great value, but I don't think they sell they any more which is sad. I use to get them at wal mart. I think you can get them on Amazon at least that is what I have heard. Love love love the Hip compacts! !!!
Mario G.
Bakersfield, CA
I have a bout 4 of these L'Oréal Paris HiP Studio Secrets™ Professional Metallic Duoss and I have to say the pigmentation on these some are better than others. Some are a bit chalky, others are a bit patchy, but if you like to play around with make-up like I do you can find a way to work with these eyeshadows and find them to be not that bad.
Brittany K.
Knoxville, MD
I love all the HiP Duos that I own! Obviously they are made to wear together but you can rock them by themselves as well. The price isn't bad. The colors last all day which is a plus for me. I'm a mom so I like make up that doesn't need me to constantly touch up.
Bobbi L.
Baltimore, MD
My fav!!! I own many duos but this is my fav seriously it's so bright and vibrant! I couldn't live without it. I use this when I go out on the town bcuz it just screams bright lol the quality Is so good!
Stephanie P.
I LOVE these eyeshadows!!!!! I miss fhem so much I wish they would bring them back they were so pigmented and they had such gorgeous colors! I still have a palette of these that I depotted into a cd case! My favorite was a duo that had bronze and a dark purple. Absolutely gorgeous
Ashley N.
Dacula, GA
When i first used these eye shadows, i was disappointed with the pigmentation. But, once I wet the brush and reapplied, the shadow went on great and blended easily. I would probably purchase this again if I'm trying to save money and I would definitely recommend as a cheap alternative.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Review for: Platinum more...
I like this eye shadow pair that I found at the dolled store for adding to my eye looks. The metallic is great but I don’t use the Black much. The quality is good it blends well and stays on pretty well. I do recommend.
Mallary C.
Is it a thicker kind of eyeshadow?
Brittanie S.
Germantown, MD
Has anyone with sensitive skin & eyes had any issues with this?
Alexandria D.
Laurium, MI
Do they still sell these at Wal-Mart? I can't find them anywhere!