L'Oréal Paris HiP Studio Secrets™ Professional Concentrated Shadow Duos uploaded by Elizabeth I.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Perfectly-coordinated to create a dramatic look. Rich, superblendable color. Crease-resistant.

Discover the secret for rich, super-saturated color for high impact eyes with a smooth velvet shadow effect. HiP Studio Secrets™ Professional Concentrated Shadow Duos are expertly coordinated to create a dramatic look with pure, intensely pigmented shades. The gorgeous, super-blendable color glides on evenly for hours of captivating, crease-resistant wear.

Elizabeth I.
This is a great eyeshadow! But I mostly use it to fill in my eyebrows! I recommend this , its awesome!
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
This is my favorite drugstore purchase in a long time. The depth of pigmentation has impeccable coverage, it blends well, and the colors are very flattering and complimentary. I don't need to use as much of this shadow as I do with others at the same price point to achieve the desired color. I find that they rival the ones I have from department stores. The absolute best thing about the Shady duo is that both are matte and not sparkly so they are very wearable for a day to evening look.
Summer H.
Rhinelander, WI
I really like the light colors they are very smooth and easy to apply! The darker colors are really hard to get on your eye as you have to kind of cake it on there but it is really pigmented and i would repurchase but with they had just the lighter color!
Meg S.
Orlando, FL
This has been one of my favorite eyeshadow duos for a good 10 years now. I use them together, but also separately. Both work great on my skin. They are highly pigmented as the name suggests. Have saying power, and also look great with my brown eyes and fair skin (pink base).
Kristen S.
I love the quality of the shadow for this duo. the colors are always great and i love that they last all day and you don't get the annoying eye shadow crease later on. price point is affordable and usually can find a coupon or two in the Sunday paper for the line.
Katie F.
I had the yellow and black shadow duo and the pigmentation is great! I was fairly surprised when I applied the black to my crease for a smokey eye, it really does not take much of this product to have your desired color.
Nicole F.
Moorhead, MN
I thought this eyeshadow was very nice! It was great that it came with two colors that go well together. I love trying out new eyeshadow colors and combinations, this one was definitely a good one to try!
Tanisha J.
Radcliff, KY
Amazing product! Super pigmented and stays on all day. Not a lot of creasing and the color stays true for hours. I used this duo a lot during my senior dance season. Lasted through 2 consecutive performances.
Christina E.
This is a fantastic quality eyeshadow! I use a little bit of the gold as eyeliner, but it also looks dramatic and professional across the whole eyelid. It stays all day too.
marimel M.
Hollywood, FL
This brand its pretty good. Great colors also it last more than 8 Hours !!
Now for someone like me that wears makeup everyday, One thing I did not like was that unless I used makeup remover it did not come off. That might be a good thing for some but for me not so much