L'Oréal Paris HiP Studio Secrets Professional Shocking Shadow Pigments, Visionary, 0.05 Ounce

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Emily R.
Emily R.
Milwaukie, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have one of these in a deep, shimmery purple color. It works extremely well, but it can be really time consuming to blend it in properly. I save it mostly for when I want a really dramatic look. It lasts and the pigmentation is very good. Good product at a drug store price.
Angi W.
Angi W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are cool. The new packaging is way better. The brush I got was not easy to use but the new ones are much better. The colors are very intense and it took me a minute to learn how to keep the pigment from getting where it didn't belong because it stays put!!
Kandis  R.
Kandis R.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product because it stays in place all day long. It gives your eyes a pop of color and doesn't crease. I will definitely buy again
Christina R.
Christina R.
lorain, Oh
This is a wonderful shadow. Love the shades. Goes on easily, blends well and I love to play around to get different effects
Lear12956 - Pahola V.
Lear12956 - Pahola V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great! I use it once and I want more! the finish was good and it works well on my oily skin.
Sydney G.
Sydney G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay pigments! Good for drugstore. Wouldn't recommend if looking for a long lasting wear
Brooke F.
Brooke F.
Hubbard Lake, MI
I love this shadow pigment from L'Oreal Paris. The color and quality is awesome.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Murray, KY
I like this eyeshadow it went on very smooth and then it turned into a powered and was able to blend it. You could build.
Krysta R.
Krysta R.
Riviera Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice color. goes on super sheer though. best over a base. i like to use it alone for just a wash of color and shimmer.
Liz C.
Liz C.
Black Eagle, MT
So easy to use, and the color is to- die-for beautiful! Sparkly and catches light perfect! Great everyday light color, or to use as a base color with some bolder colors for night!