L'Oréal Paris HiP Studio Secrets Professional High Drama Volumizing Mascara uploaded by Cathy W.L'Oréal Paris HiP Studio Secrets Professional High Drama Volumizing Mascara uploaded by Sarah A.

BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

Meleigha K.
Starr, SC
It is nice, cheap and available is all drug stores. if no other option is available at moment l'oreal paris HIP studio suits perfect those who want their lashes pop out and voluminous. Also color is very nourishing and deep black there fits all make up styles
Tiffiny Y.
Holland, OH
I could have been using it wrong, but this product made my lashes clumpy. Half way through the day, my top lashes started sticking to my bottom lashes. (Which got really annoying) I wouldn't recommend this, at least not to beginners like myself.
Amy N.
Gulfport, MS
You really can't beat the price or how nicely this product goes on your eyes. I will never buy expensive mascara when they have products like this on the market. I have sensitive eyes and have never had any problems using these products.
Danielle M.
Philadelphia, PA
I loved, It plumped my lashes up and gave them volume, and helped make them look longer and more define.
I use it everyday to go to work and even to go to a party or a club. Great product.
My eyes are green and I would buy it again.
Whim f.
Austin, TX
Love love LOVE L'Oreal mascaras. They're affordable and they do the job well- keep my lashes separate and dark. They're easy to use and keep my lashes look long and natural.
Yolanda W.
Baytown, TX
Love this mascara from I love to volume of the what it gives me put my my eyelashes I do not normally wear fall season I usually stick to mascaras to get the pic that I need
Elisabeth C.
Napa , CA
Used to be my favorite mascara ever but I think they discontinued it but I would always buy this it was my favorite
Sandy V.
My lashes are somewhat thin, but this mascara coats them and Maja then full and thick. It lasts all day. I love it.
Daniela Z.
Es muy buena, no te deja grumos en las pestañas y da un acabado perfecto y vulominoso a las pestañas!
Sabrina w.
Lexington , KY
I usually don't buy drugstore mascara. This one didn't really do much for me. It was clumps as well