L'Oréal Paris HiP Studio Secrets Professional High Drama Volumizing Mascara uploaded by Cathy W.L'Oréal Paris HiP Studio Secrets Professional High Drama Volumizing Mascara uploaded by Sarah A.

BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

Mary V.
Sioux Center, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
A lot of people downplay drugstore brands, but actually most of the time they are almost exactly the same. This isn't the best mascara, but definitely a good quality one and worth buying. I am someone who loves all different kinds of mascara!
Shane M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite mascara. Love the elongated look of my lashes, and the fact that the product isn't messy and annoying to get right when applying. Awesome product by a cool brand!
Samantha S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this mascara but ive noticed as it gets older.. but not that old only maybe 8 months.. it is becoming more clumpy. The beginning it was a really good, full looking mascara to wear
Bethany S.
I have only used this mascara for a while now. I just keep buying it. I don't wear make up often, but I appreciate how long this lasts when I'm wearing it and how good it feels on my lashes. I always appreciate how affordable this is, and I will continue buying it.
Whim f.
Austin, TX
Love love LOVE L'Oreal mascaras. They're affordable and they do the job well- keep my lashes separate and dark. They're easy to use and keep my lashes look long and natural.
Ashley L.
Garrison, KY
This mascara goes on so easily and doesn't leave clumps. I like the shape it really helps bring my lashes out. Probably one of my favorite mascaras. I would definitely buy again and I recommend to people
Sarah A.
Charlottesville, VA
Doesn't do the exact high drama volumizing like it says but it does the job. The only thing I don't like is the clumping on the lashes. Gets irritating sometimes.
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
the truth is that this mask is good but I think I've proven best this does not give me the desired volume I think it is more natural does not feel lumps but I much volume, its formula is lightweight, does lumps, this well priced I think that create more defined volume

Danielle M.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved, It plumped my lashes up and gave them volume, and helped make them look longer and more define.
I use it everyday to go to work and even to go to a party or a club. Great product.
My eyes are green and I would buy it again.
Maka A.
New Castle, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is nice, cheap and available is all drug stores. if no other option is available at moment l'oreal paris HIP studio suits perfect those who want their lashes pop out and voluminous. Also color is very nourishing and deep black there fits all make up styles