BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

High Intensity Pigments™. Color Truth Eyeliner - Smooth, Even, True Color Deposit Define your look with rich, superior color New. Color Truth Eyeliner is the first eyeliner from HIP high intensity pigments.  This exciting anti-humidity, long-wearing formula prevents color from losing its edge while delivering a bold color deposit with a smooth application.  With. Color Truth Eyeliner , you can complete your look and get the color you expect from HIP high intensity pigments. smooth, rich color deposi.

• Does this smudge easy?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for an eyeliner that is bold, doesn't...1 Answers
  • Is the price of this product worth it? does it smudge eas...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Not The Biggest FAN of this color but the formula lasts long I haven't found it in black lately but had it before and it was my go to routine" in 23 reviews
  • "Favorite eye liner. Very easy to to wings and such on top. It is the only eyeliner I will use anymore." in 13 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. The color is dark and it doesn't smudge. It's my go to liner" in 13 reviews
  • "Great eyeliner but eventually dries out! I like the Maybelline pot gel liner better, it glides on more easily" in 13 reviews
  • "It's a nice brand, it has its good and bad but overall a decent affordable eye liner for a quick touch up on the go " in 1 review
Crystal C.
Birch Run, MI
I really love this eyeliner, I've used many eyeliners but I am obsessed with this brand.
Renee P.
Sutton, MA
I love L'oreal eyeliner it always goes on smooth and rarely ever smudges. It also lasts a while with little reapplying needed.
Carlena S.
Middletown, NY
Creamy but not so much that it smudges easily. great color payoff. I definitely recommend this eye pencil, especially if you like UD 24/7 pencils
Melissa H.
Victorville, CA
Love this eyeliner! Stays on all day and does not smear off throughout the day!
Macie G.
Great product. Doesn't run through out the day stays where you want it too, doesn't irritate my eyes either!
Heidy p.
Mableton, GA
I love this I liner it stays on mostly the whole day With out fading away! And it's a most have!
De'Asia M.
Dixon, KY
Not many liners that I like but I'll tell you this one i do!! it is perfect couldn't and wouldn't change a thing!!😊
Dailyn H.
Newport, RI
Love the way it highlights my brown eyes and defines them as well women should try it for themselves
Wendy S.
I. Love. This. Eyeliner!!! The color pops SO well with my dark brown eyes, and goes great even with neutral shadows. I like to play it up with other shades of plums and purples too.
amber s.
Duffield, VA
I absolutely love this eyeliner! Applies very easily. Doesn't smear when by skin gets oily. Overall great product.
Emy T.
Can you like my #DreamVoxBox? :)
Cheyenne s.
Storrs, CT
I love how it is very dark, but at the same time, throughout the day it rubs onto my eyelid and gets messy
Elizabeth A.
Pasadena, TX
I have been looking for an eyeliner that is bold, doesn't smear and last all day.
Maria C.
Alstead, NH
I have been looking for a deep black liner that goes on creamy but does not smear easily. How does this liner hold up over a 12 hour day? Also.. The biggest problem I have with liner pencils is the sharpening. How does the tip hold up to sharpeners? Does it keep cracking of or will it maintain it's shape?
megan w.