BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

High Intensity Pigments™. Color Truth Eyeliner - Smooth, Even, True Color Deposit Define your look with rich, superior color New. Color Truth Eyeliner is the first eyeliner from HIP high intensity pigments.  This exciting anti-humidity, long-wearing formula prevents color from losing its edge while delivering a bold color deposit with a smooth application.  With. Color Truth Eyeliner , you can complete your look and get the color you expect from HIP high intensity pigments. smooth, rich color deposi.

• Does this smudge easy?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for an eyeliner that is bold, doesn't...1 Answers
  • Is the price of this product worth it? does it smudge eas...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Not The Biggest FAN of this color but the formula lasts long I haven't found it in black lately but had it before and it was my go to routine" in 23 reviews
  • "Favorite eye liner. Very easy to to wings and such on top. It is the only eyeliner I will use anymore." in 13 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. The color is dark and it doesn't smudge. It's my go to liner" in 13 reviews
  • "Great eyeliner but eventually dries out! I like the Maybelline pot gel liner better, it glides on more easily" in 13 reviews
  • "It's a nice brand, it has its good and bad but overall a decent affordable eye liner for a quick touch up on the go " in 1 review
yuridia a.
I really like this product, its really dark. You only have to apply once and it leaves a heavy dark color , you don't have to go over it 2 times for it to be noticeable.
jennifer l.
sainte anne de bellevue
Blends easy, great bright color - goes well with my brown eyes. Stays on long but if you don't have a careful hand you can get carried away., not for a beginners hand!
Ashley S.
It's an amazing drugstore eyeliner! Worth the money. Stays on all day and works better than some of the more high end liners I've gotten at places like sephora & ultra.
Kaylee  M.
Plainview, TX
I love the color of this eyeliner . Many times you have to coat your liner several times to get a bold color,however this eyeliner achieves that looks In about 2 Coats!
Yvette L.
Lakeland, FL
This eyeliner is okay. It does write smoothly but has my eyes later looking like raccoon eyes. It smears alot. They need to work on that for me to continue to buy.
Diana R.
Milwaukee, WI
This is the eyeline i use daily. It doesn't smear and last all day. I had a coupon for the product. I thought I would give it a try and now its the preferred eyeliner
Mahek P.
I bought this for my waterline but unfortunately although it went on creamy it didn't last the whole day. The good thing about it is it didn't smudge all over my lower lash line it kind of just disappeared
Melissa 6.
This is a great eyeliner choice, put it in your waterline for a tight lined eye or smudge it out for that smokey look on a night out! Loreal is a great brand for cosmetics especially in the eye department!
Stevie D.
Cincinnati, OH
I absolutely recommend this type of eyeliner to anyone. I went to a concert with sweat pouring down me, and this still stayed perfectly on! it did not smudge, or anything. I loved it and would buy it again.
Ashleigh M.
Alamo, TX
Love this product. It stays in place and is super creamy when applying. I have purchased several different brands, but l'oreal has to be my go to brand when coming to a drugstore cream liner.
Emy T.
Can you like my #DreamVoxBox? :)
Cheyenne s.
Storrs, CT
I love how it is very dark, but at the same time, throughout the day it rubs onto my eyelid and gets messy
Elizabeth A.
Pasadena, TX
I have been looking for an eyeliner that is bold, doesn't smear and last all day.
Maria C.
Alstead, NH
I have been looking for a deep black liner that goes on creamy but does not smear easily. How does this liner hold up over a 12 hour day? Also.. The biggest problem I have with liner pencils is the sharpening. How does the tip hold up to sharpeners? Does it keep cracking of or will it maintain it's shape?
megan w.