BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

High Intensity Pigments™. Color Truth Eyeliner - Smooth, Even, True Color Deposit Define your look with rich, superior color New. Color Truth Eyeliner is the first eyeliner from HIP high intensity pigments.  This exciting anti-humidity, long-wearing formula prevents color from losing its edge while delivering a bold color deposit with a smooth application.  With. Color Truth Eyeliner , you can complete your look and get the color you expect from HIP high intensity pigments. smooth, rich color deposi.

• Does this smudge easy?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for an eyeliner that is bold, doesn't...1 Answers
  • Is the price of this product worth it? does it smudge eas...1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris HiP Studio Secrets Professional Eyeliner
  • "Not The Biggest FAN of this color but the formula lasts long I haven't found it in black lately but had it before and it was my go to routine" in 23 reviews
  • "Favorite eye liner. Very easy to to wings and such on top. It is the only eyeliner I will use anymore." in 13 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. The color is dark and it doesn't smudge. It's my go to liner" in 13 reviews
  • "Great eyeliner but eventually dries out! I like the Maybelline pot gel liner better, it glides on more easily" in 13 reviews
  • "It's a nice brand, it has its good and bad but overall a decent affordable eye liner for a quick touch up on the go " in 1 review
Samm1e C.
Bartow, FL
As far as cream eyeliners go this one is it for me. I don't buy any high end brands I just buy this one in all the colors they have. Which is the only problem, I wish there were more colors!!
Tatiana  M.
Las Vegas, NV
It is black and it's dark but only once you put it on I don't like that it starts to come out the sides of your eyes. I believe it should stay on all day or until you take off your makeup
Suzzie S.
I really like this eyeliner... only thing is that it smears a little if I wear it on my waterline but usually that's how its is with me and eyeliners. I still think its a great eyeliner:)
Lauren S.
Cleveland, MS
This product is a very dark black, but it is really hard to apply because it is way too soft for my liking. I'd have to put it in the fridge for it to be any good. it never seemed to dry completely. i had to set it with shadow. will not repurchase.
Lacey G.
Monongahela, PA
Love this cream eyeliner. Very easy to apply and it always looked better then when I would use liquid or pencil. The only problem It seems to dry out pretty quick.
Kelsey G.
Olmsted Twp, OH
I only use pencil eyeliner for the bottom part of my eyes but half of them never seem to stay this is by far the best brand and style you could possibly use for a pencil eye liner
Sajdah U.
I used to use this eyeliner so much when I was in high school it helped me perfect my cateye flick. It lasts a long time on me and is a lovely bright but not too bright color.
Neftaly B.
Newhall, Ca
Love love this eyeliner it's last long and I always get the blackest black and it goes on smoothly.nthe best part is that it lasts a long time I've had mine for almost a year and it's not even gone. Definitely recommend this eyeliner
Elizabeth g.
It is very creamy and didn't tug on my eyes. Didn't irritate my eyes (I wear contacts). The only negative thing is that it would smear under my eyes after a couple of hours.
Angela G.
Memphis, TN
I love this eye liner it is one of my favorites...It last all day and doesn't smudge.My oldest daughter loves it too.It go's on really easy and you don't have to keep reapplying it.I would deffentlly recommend this eye liner to any one!
Emy T.
Can you like my #DreamVoxBox? :)
Cheyenne s.
Palmyra, PA
I love how it is very dark, but at the same time, throughout the day it rubs onto my eyelid and gets messy
Elizabeth A.
Pasadena, TX
I have been looking for an eyeliner that is bold, doesn't smear and last all day.
Maria C.
Alstead, NH
I have been looking for a deep black liner that goes on creamy but does not smear easily. How does this liner hold up over a 12 hour day? Also.. The biggest problem I have with liner pencils is the sharpening. How does the tip hold up to sharpeners? Does it keep cracking of or will it maintain it's shape?
megan w.