BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

High Intensity Pigments™. Color Truth Eyeliner - Smooth, Even, True Color Deposit Define your look with rich, superior color New. Color Truth Eyeliner is the first eyeliner from HIP high intensity pigments.  This exciting anti-humidity, long-wearing formula prevents color from losing its edge while delivering a bold color deposit with a smooth application.  With. Color Truth Eyeliner , you can complete your look and get the color you expect from HIP high intensity pigments. smooth, rich color deposi.

• Does this smudge easy?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for an eyeliner that is bold, doesn't...1 Answers
  • Is the price of this product worth it? does it smudge eas...1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris HiP Studio Secrets Professional Eyeliner
  • "Not The Biggest FAN of this color but the formula lasts long I haven't found it in black lately but had it before and it was my go to routine" in 23 reviews
  • "Favorite eye liner. Very easy to to wings and such on top. It is the only eyeliner I will use anymore." in 13 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. The color is dark and it doesn't smudge. It's my go to liner" in 13 reviews
  • "Great eyeliner but eventually dries out! I like the Maybelline pot gel liner better, it glides on more easily" in 13 reviews
  • "It's a nice brand, it has its good and bad but overall a decent affordable eye liner for a quick touch up on the go " in 1 review
Dulcia P.
San Antonio, TX
This eyeliner has amazing color. I only wear it on special occasions or if it really goes with my outfit but it always turns head. It really makes my plain brown eyes pop. The pencil is really rich so it goes on really smooth.
Nirvana S.
Grants Pass, OR
I cant see In all honesty that I enjoyed this product. the color wasn't as intense as I was hoping and it flaked off so badly. the brush is also incredibly difficult to keep clean.

just not a product I would ever buy again.
Heather L.
Saint Paul, MN
Goes on smooth however, creases as the day goes on. Would highly recommend using for either short term (dinner date, etc) or using a base underneath to help set it.
Marissa S.
Love the formula of this eyeliner! It's so easy to apply and very pigmented. Even the brush it comes with is decent. The coloring is very flattering on fair skin.
Elizabeth A.
The color is gorgeous this type of eyeline definitely is my favorite! if you are looking something special this violet eyeliner is for you, he still long time and the color isnot too dark or too light
Candace S.
Shelby Gap, KY
It is hard to find a eye liner that isn't messy or doesn't smudge. This eye liner is a great little tool. It only goes where you want it and the tip isn't huge so it doesn't look like you over done it. I liked it!
Emilia P.
Carpentersvle, IL
I don't usually wear eyeliner my eyes just don't look right but i do wear it once in a while and this one was not bad i noticed that it didn't smudge very easily which is a great thing when it comes to eyeliners
Lindsey  S.
Brownsburg, IN
Great pigmentation, it's a true "liquid pencil" and in it goes on very almost liquidy feeling on the eyelid. It is a smooth application but control of the line is not great. Wouldn't recommend to a beginner
Lois W.
This eye liner is really good for tough ups when you don't want to redo everything, it looks nice and true to color the packaging was great, theres really nothing to bad to say about it. i worked well for me.
Greer H.
Love, love, love the color! Whenever I dress up for a party or some fun event this is one of my go to eyeliners. It goes in easily and has a nice tip, which is sometimes hard to find. if you are looking for a pop of color, this is a must-have!
Emy T.
Can you like my #DreamVoxBox? :)
Cheyenne s.
Storrs, CT
I love how it is very dark, but at the same time, throughout the day it rubs onto my eyelid and gets messy
Elizabeth A.
Pasadena, TX
I have been looking for an eyeliner that is bold, doesn't smear and last all day.
Maria C.
Alstead, NH
I have been looking for a deep black liner that goes on creamy but does not smear easily. How does this liner hold up over a 12 hour day? Also.. The biggest problem I have with liner pencils is the sharpening. How does the tip hold up to sharpeners? Does it keep cracking of or will it maintain it's shape?
megan w.