BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

High Intensity Pigments™. Color Truth Eyeliner - Smooth, Even, True Color Deposit Define your look with rich, superior color New. Color Truth Eyeliner is the first eyeliner from HIP high intensity pigments.  This exciting anti-humidity, long-wearing formula prevents color from losing its edge while delivering a bold color deposit with a smooth application.  With. Color Truth Eyeliner , you can complete your look and get the color you expect from HIP high intensity pigments. smooth, rich color deposi.

• Does this smudge easy?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for an eyeliner that is bold, doesn't...1 Answers
  • Is the price of this product worth it? does it smudge eas...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "Not The Biggest FAN of this color but the formula lasts long I haven't found it in black lately but had it before and it was my go to routine" in 23 reviews
  • "Favorite eye liner. Very easy to to wings and such on top. It is the only eyeliner I will use anymore." in 13 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. The color is dark and it doesn't smudge. It's my go to liner" in 13 reviews
  • "Great eyeliner but eventually dries out! I like the Maybelline pot gel liner better, it glides on more easily" in 13 reviews
  • "It's a nice brand, it has its good and bad but overall a decent affordable eye liner for a quick touch up on the go " in 1 review
Nicole A.
London , ON
I think this product works great and the colour looks good not to dark ! Definitely recommended
Margherita G.
Edmonton , Alberta
Love this product!!! Goes on nicely!!! Stays on and is easy to use. Love the color selections!!
Ayesha S.
Nice..... Product long lasting.... Intense color....smach free water proof awesome great offer
Cortnee K.
Love this product its great and affordable also very easy to apply. It's also very precise.
Vivien K.
Its perfect. Non- irritating my eyes, even if i used to wear contact lenses.

Lasts long.
Orelle N.
It was a decent product but could've been better. not disappointed but not so happy w it
It's very smooth , beautiful velvety black , but it does smudge if you wear it all day .
Jennifer S.
saint-prosper, Quebec
Love the application but does not Last all Day unfurtunatelly. But Still à good product
Carla A.
Muy buen color super duradero excelentee productoo lo recomiendo al 100% no deja tollos
priya b.
I love this product so much. when I used this my eyes are more attractive .....
Emy T.
Can you like my #DreamVoxBox? :)
Cheyenne s.
Storrs, CT
I love how it is very dark, but at the same time, throughout the day it rubs onto my eyelid and gets messy
Elizabeth A.
Pasadena, TX
I have been looking for an eyeliner that is bold, doesn't smear and last all day.
Maria C.
Alstead, NH
I have been looking for a deep black liner that goes on creamy but does not smear easily. How does this liner hold up over a 12 hour day? Also.. The biggest problem I have with liner pencils is the sharpening. How does the tip hold up to sharpeners? Does it keep cracking of or will it maintain it's shape?
megan w.