BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

High Intensity Pigments™. Color Truth Eyeliner - Smooth, Even, True Color Deposit Define your look with rich, superior color New. Color Truth Eyeliner is the first eyeliner from HIP high intensity pigments.  This exciting anti-humidity, long-wearing formula prevents color from losing its edge while delivering a bold color deposit with a smooth application.  With. Color Truth Eyeliner , you can complete your look and get the color you expect from HIP high intensity pigments. smooth, rich color deposi.

• Does this smudge easy?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for an eyeliner that is bold, doesn't...1 Answers
  • Is the price of this product worth it? does it smudge eas...1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris HiP Studio Secrets Professional Eyeliner
  • "Not The Biggest FAN of this color but the formula lasts long I haven't found it in black lately but had it before and it was my go to routine" in 23 reviews
  • "Favorite eye liner. Very easy to to wings and such on top. It is the only eyeliner I will use anymore." in 13 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. The color is dark and it doesn't smudge. It's my go to liner" in 13 reviews
  • "Great eyeliner but eventually dries out! I like the Maybelline pot gel liner better, it glides on more easily" in 13 reviews
  • "It's a nice brand, it has its good and bad but overall a decent affordable eye liner for a quick touch up on the go " in 1 review
Natik M.
Hay mejores en el mercado tiene una apariencia un poco seca y no desliza bien para realizar el delineado
Fareeha M.
Dreieich, Germany
This is a good eyeliner but you get way better ones by Mac or stila.
So I don't really recommend these
Kaylene R.
Oxnard, California
Totally awesome liner
Last for a good amount of time :)
I really love it it goes on totally smooth :)
Charlotte B.
One of my favorite eyeliners, there is so many colours and they're all good and very easy to apply
Shana H.
Toronto, Ontario
Smooth and easy to apply ! Could be easier to sharpen. Maybe a twist able version would be better.
Farhana B.
This is so matte and pigmented which i love! It last all day and i love it one of my fav eyeliners
Chanel O.
Brampton, Ontario
Good formula that is easy to apply and will last after a night out. Also not very hard to remove.
Stefanny R.
El resultado final en las pestañas es asombroso, realmente hace tu mirada más expresiva y sensual
Stacy C.
Salisbury, NB
Fantastic, great for dramatic looks or subtle. Easy to use and stays on for as klong as you need.
Karina P.
Easy to apply
Compact
Good package
Emy T.
Can you like my #DreamVoxBox? :)
Cheyenne s.
Palmyra, PA
I love how it is very dark, but at the same time, throughout the day it rubs onto my eyelid and gets messy
Elizabeth A.
Pasadena, TX
I have been looking for an eyeliner that is bold, doesn't smear and last all day.
Maria C.
Alstead, NH
I have been looking for a deep black liner that goes on creamy but does not smear easily. How does this liner hold up over a 12 hour day? Also.. The biggest problem I have with liner pencils is the sharpening. How does the tip hold up to sharpeners? Does it keep cracking of or will it maintain it's shape?
megan w.